Subject: "(AUTO) Urzkoo the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22223
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 07-Nov-03 03:32 AM
Member since 26th Jun 2024
16963 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22223, "(AUTO) Urzkoo the Weaponsmaster"

Fri Nov 7 2:30:28 2003

Urzkoo the Weaponsmaster was put to rest.

Race:cloud
Class:Warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:405
PK Ratio:70% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) Urzkoo the Weaponsmaster, Dugruain, 14-Nov-03 08:16 PM, #8
Reply Byebye!, Sabiene, 14-Nov-03 05:59 PM, #7
Reply RE: (AUTO) Urzkoo the Weaponsmaster, Gunn or Urzkoo (Guest), 07-Nov-03 02:49 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AUTO) Urzkoo the Weaponsmaster, Kastellyn, 07-Nov-03 06:20 PM, #2
     Reply thanks, Urzkoo (Guest), 07-Nov-03 06:53 PM, #3
     Reply You were a hard hitter...., Quezzumpliet, 07-Nov-03 11:31 PM, #4
     Reply Deleted message, Kugnar (Guest), 18-Nov-03 11:32 PM, #9
          Reply Kug...keep it civil, or it will be deleted., shokai, 19-Nov-03 09:06 PM, #10
               Reply my bust, I was heated..., Kug (Guest), 20-Nov-03 11:08 AM, #11
     Reply What a friggin truck!, Kucerael (Guest), 10-Nov-03 02:13 AM, #5
          Reply heh thanks, Urzkoo (Guest), 10-Nov-03 04:42 PM, #6

DugruainFri 14-Nov-03 08:16 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
71 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22364, "RE: (AUTO) Urzkoo the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

Knew you through a couple incarnations, always a mean mean beast, glad none of them had to fight you.

Good luck with the next!

Dug

SabieneFri 14-Nov-03 05:59 PM
50 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22360, "Byebye!"
In response to Reply #0

You were, ICly, one of the few nexans I ever had any real respect for (sorry Kuccy) with the only other memorable one being Erinphalis. I never seemed to run into you on the terms I would have liked (at least that I can recall) but you sure stand out among those nexan cloud giant warriors of death and destruction. I mean, geez, after you guys, who really has the guts to say that village powers rule over all? You steamrolled us. I hope you DO go village next time, and I say this purely on your apparent RP skills... see you later!

- Sabs

Gunn or Urzkoo (Guest)Fri 07-Nov-03 02:49 PM

#22239, "RE: (AUTO) Urzkoo the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #0

Well it was a fun ride, I had a blast with the character, shame it had to go this way. Had a few interruptions, internet going at one time, moving etc and this last one my monitor blew so I haven't been able to play, just found one to use for a while but the char is gone so oh well, its bout time to take more of a break probably. Thanks to all the chars that made it fun, and thanks to Kastellyn for the drinks and all, and for intending to title him, shame you went away when you did, but hell I got cut off from the game anyways. Aight, its my bday today so keeping it short, anyone that wants to reply feel free and I'll write back, laters.
Gunn

KastellynFri 07-Nov-03 06:20 PM
864 posts
#22242, "RE: (AUTO) Urzkoo the Weaponsmaster"
In response to Reply #1

You were quite the skilled warrior, with nice legacy choices. I remember watching you slice through some Villagers during raids when you were in Nexus and thinking, 'This guy knows what he's doing.' I kept an eye out for you, to see if maybe I could talk you into the Village (always looking for strong warriors to fight the War!), but I figured that probably wouldn't have happened.

Thanks also for participating in the tournament with Zylundak. It just goes to show you that even a salty old veteran like me can still be taught a neat trick or two to help win a fight.

Good luck with your next!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

Urzkoo (Guest)Fri 07-Nov-03 06:53 PM

#22244, "thanks"
In response to Reply #2

heh I was hoping you appreciated that little trick, it was one I didn't use too often. The char was lots of fun, especially when I got to cut through villagers at raids that seemed damned near impossible, some of the best times. Maybe when I get back into it a villager will be the right choice for me, we'll see how it goes. Thanks for all the fun and whiskey.
laters
Gunn, off to find some more whiskey as the birthday continues

QuezzumplietFri 07-Nov-03 11:31 PM
Member since 26th Jul 2003
128 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#22251, "You were a hard hitter...."
In response to Reply #1

...and though your time was erratic, when you were with us you were invaluable. You, Champ, and Boigeran were a terrible trio when on at the same time and It seemed like alot of villagers would log off.
Good luck with the next.

--Quezz

Kugnar (Guest)Tue 18-Nov-03 11:32 PM

#22397, "Deleted message"
In response to Reply #4

No message

shokaiWed 19-Nov-03 09:06 PM
519 posts
#22404, "Kug...keep it civil, or it will be deleted."
In response to Reply #9

forum rules are pretty straight up about this kind of thing.

Kug (Guest)Thu 20-Nov-03 11:08 AM

#22409, "my bust, I was heated..."
In response to Reply #10

how about,

When you get gangbanged over and over again, by those whom you feel would not do so well if not with 4 others the fun factor fades rapidly.

Kucerael (Guest)Mon 10-Nov-03 02:13 AM

#22300, "What a friggin truck!"
In response to Reply #1

Or maybe truck isn't a strong enough word. Regardless, Urzkoo showed many many many a battlerager that they too could be turned into paste. Urzkoo was simply my favorite warrior to fight alongside, with the one exception being PunPun, but that was for other reasons entirely. I always knew that you wouldn't make stupid mistakes that would get either of us killed, and on the contrary, would do something far too clever for a giant to help us win

How many times did I grab you Drizzt swords? heh heh

I wish that you'd been around much more toward the end of my life. It was getting lonely without any of the other old schoolers around

Rock on, Urzkoo.

Urzkoo (Guest)Mon 10-Nov-03 04:42 PM

#22310, "heh thanks"
In response to Reply #5

As I said back when Kuc died, I always had a lot of fun with you and you were definately one of my favorites to be with in tight situations. We always worked well off of each other and would come out on top while keeping our heads in some stressfull situations. I wish I coulda been around more, I was planning on playing him till age death which was still a ways off, but all the rl probs with the comp and connection got to him. heh ironically enough I had just gotten my favorite of his scimitars back the day before my monitor went *Wry* so I guess at least Urzkoo died with it, heh. Well I'm sure I'll be seeing you in the fields, hopefully on the same side again sometime.
laters
Gunn

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #22223 Previous topic | Next topic