Subject: "(DEL) <None> Seival the Master of the Glade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #2214
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 23-Aug-01 09:14 PM
Member since 05th Oct 2024
17218 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2214, "(DEL) Seival the Master of the Glade"

Thu Aug 23 23:13:39 2001

3 o''clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of Winter on the Theran calendar Seival perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:99
PK Ratio:57% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Grolgthus (Guest) (Guest)Fri 24-Aug-01 11:23 AM

#2215, "RE: (DEL) <None> Seival the Master of the Glade"
In response to Reply #0

Well I hated you. I still do, and I'm glad you're gone. You kept using the excuse that you wanted to be a Maran to attack me because I'm a fire giant. What you continually failed to take into consideration was that I couldn't give a fwah about good and evil, just magic or non magic. If anything by being the stupid ass you were being, you were making me MORE inclined to hunt down good people, just for being good. The last time you attacked me, I went just after and killed a Servant. Sure they were a mage and would have gotten killed anyway, but I deliberately hunted down a lightwalking mage, and explained to them I would hunt them specifically everytime you bothered me. Personally I think you would have been a detriment to the Marans, you just had the wrong mindset.

Grolg.

Pohanad (Guest)Fri 24-Aug-01 10:37 AM

#2216, "Aarg!"
In response to Reply #0

Man, I was really hoping you would stick it out, you had alot of potential and I really liked you. I have been really sick as of late and not been able to be on as much as usual and I am sorry that you kind of got left out in that and I wanted to apologize. I'm sorry. Hope you make it back around for another go.

Fatty P.

Ygnacio (Guest)Mon 03-Sep-01 04:24 PM

#2218, "Nobiggie"
In response to Reply #1

I deleted cause school is started up again. Thought I swear that first time I talked to you I thought I might get inducted. Had just made the char a few hours ago and ranked up to 11th and pked one duergar. Then there you were =P

Ah well would have been cool to have been cabaled for a bit, but wasn't bound to last being only a couple weeks before summer ended.

Peace,
Yggie

KatistrofiKMon 03-Sep-01 05:02 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2217, "Why is it so hard to get in?"
In response to Reply #1

I've tried two times. Both times I've had over 35 hours of *just* trying to get in, but ended deleting in pure frustration. Its really not worth the effort, at least not in my eyes. If someone is trying to be a MARAN, they can almost always expect not to get in for a good portion of their char's life. Why is that?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #2214 Previous topic | Next topic