Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of the A..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21839
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 23-Oct-03 02:08 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21839, "(AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of the Arcane, Warder Lieutenant"

Thu Oct 23 14:05:18 2003

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Kalvalker perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:621
PK Ratio:65% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..., Kalvalker (Guest), 23-Oct-03 03:51 PM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..., Blachmianan, 23-Oct-03 04:04 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..., Kalvalker (Guest), 24-Oct-03 11:50 AM, #16
     Reply Hence the push., Blachmianan, 24-Oct-03 12:08 PM, #18
Reply A shame, Eschkitzko (Guest), 23-Oct-03 04:12 PM, #6
Reply RE: A shame, Kalvalker (Guest), 24-Oct-03 11:37 AM, #15
Reply hehe, Rind (Guest), 23-Oct-03 04:36 PM, #7
Reply RE: hehe, Kalvalker (Guest), 24-Oct-03 11:33 AM, #14
Reply I respected you a lot and you lasted forever. Well done..., Gevanter (Guest), 23-Oct-03 06:42 PM, #8
Reply RE: I respected you a lot and you lasted forever. Well ..., kalvalker (Guest), 24-Oct-03 11:28 AM, #13
Reply I don't have a drinking problem. smtext, Aereglen (Guest), 23-Oct-03 06:55 PM, #9
Reply haha, I must get this connection fix, then I shall see ..., Kalvalker (Guest), 24-Oct-03 11:24 AM, #12
Reply I dont have much positive to say., Starkad-Azhara (Guest), 24-Oct-03 02:43 AM, #10
Reply RE: I dont have much positive to say., Kalvalker (Guest), 24-Oct-03 11:14 AM, #11
Reply You only heard one side of the story., Blachmianan, 24-Oct-03 07:57 PM, #21
     Reply Perhaps you can tell me your version of the story..., Astillian, 26-Oct-03 05:13 AM, #25
          Reply RE: Perhaps you can tell me your version of the story....., Blachmianan, 27-Oct-03 09:09 AM, #28
               Reply I got this GREAT deal on a TV because it "fell from a t..., Jagaub (Guest), 27-Oct-03 10:10 AM, #29
                    Reply RE: I got this GREAT deal on a TV because it, Blachmianan, 27-Oct-03 10:49 AM, #30
                         Reply I'm arguing morality, not law, Jagaub (Guest), 27-Oct-03 11:28 AM, #31
                              Reply Kalvalker didn't take it though., Blachmianan, 27-Oct-03 12:08 PM, #32
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..., Kheldahl (Guest), 24-Oct-03 11:53 AM, #17
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..., Dacheal (Guest), 24-Oct-03 01:03 PM, #19
Reply So Long, Choranek (Anonymous), 24-Oct-03 01:24 PM, #20
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..., Pelthaas (Guest), 24-Oct-03 11:34 PM, #22
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..., Kalvalker (Guest), 25-Oct-03 11:46 AM, #24
Reply Thanks, Akrangol (Guest), 25-Oct-03 12:28 AM, #23
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..., Zhenzar (Guest), 26-Oct-03 06:32 AM, #26
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..., OBLAIN (Guest), 26-Oct-03 09:09 PM, #27
Reply Oh, screw you..., Yshish (Guest), 23-Oct-03 03:41 PM, #2
Reply RE: Oh, screw you..., Kalvalker (Guest), 23-Oct-03 04:05 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..., Nydosin (Guest), 23-Oct-03 03:16 PM, #1

Kalvalker (Guest)Thu 23-Oct-03 03:51 PM

#21842, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..."
In response to Reply #0

Well this big bad wolf mother @#*%"! is gone, I made this character for totally suport to the pack, and piss some*#$ and of course to explore this class,then suddenly I had some words, and I said, well let us hunt then I suddenly started to hunt. I did not kill as many I would have if I was a warrior, but many died, sadly the pk ration does not count assistance, that would have been nice *grin*. I had not played this class since they were split from the shapeshifters, a very nice class, one that I did not got bored. and almost at my end the had new abilities, damnation! and I was almost out of practices!!!... but I belive I did well... I guess... anyway I thank all of you for making this a very nice game, all the immortal staff, for the time you spent in making new areas, coding new spells or skills, and fixing some bugs, without mention to watching us, and sometimes preparing some quests.

Griimbling: I remember you crazy giant, you were the one that inducted me, and I thank you for that opportunity. but you really had to hit me with that drum?

Starkad: a very nice Captain, and a strong one, saddly I could not reach your ranks as fast as I wanted, would have been a nice combo.

Blachmianan: I said it one, and I say it again, thank you for your guidness and the oportuninty that you gave me, you were the one that made me pass from a protector to a hunter. A good friend that I always trust, and belive me I was sad, when I saw you immo in a way, but happy for you.

Choranek: my other favorite gnome, how I loved your interactions, the way you rp, and specially the way we hunt together, was a nice team. A good frienship, like blachmianan I was sad to see other gnome immo, but was happy for you.

Dachael: I must admit, that I did not trust you at all, the time that you spoke with jamian, if I recall well, for kalvalker was like, hey he is the enemy and you are making peace with him, even worse you seem to worship him(for not saying other thing). Anyway I thank you for something that you gave me.

Pelthaas: It seems that at the moment that we were getting well together, I mean, knowing how you hunt and think, and getting used to me running at yourside, this had to happen, you are a good friend, and I wish you luck.

Tichniktil: crazy invoker, I liked how you did not care of dieing, we had good times together, you make the damage, I said ‘Freez!’, that job with futalefu, was a nice one. Was fun.

Akrangol: damned, how I liked to run with you, it was fun how they were thinking, he is running alone let us get him and surprise!! A good friend, with a great humor. And a great hunter.

Helio: I did not intereacted much with you, still I noticed that you were doing a nice work. And that you were a fine wolf.

Aereglen: even that I am now gone, I know that you still have that drinking problem, was nice to run with you, sadly we did not run that much.

Eschkitzko: it was good to have you around, I must say a love invoker shields, for a strange reason. Now pelthaas needs you more, I hope that the connection problem is solved.

Lochlan: I really liked you, even that you were a half-elf, it was nice to have you with us, it was nice to travel with you, you are a good friend, keep your good work.

Nydosin: as you can see the bear did not ate me, that is for kheldahl too, I really liked you, especially for being always there, even in our worst time, a strong spirit of a wolf.

Kheldahl: you little cat, seems that I will not be more with you, I’m glad to helped you in that last rank, now you wont die like me without being a hero.

Aliesoun: I like that half-elf, you are sweet, sadly I have not saw you for a time.

Arsiep: now you are a very crazy gnome, still I liked you, even that I do not saw you much, perhaps for your size... anyway I liked how you made some jokes, and how we started to fight.

Wohrud: another giant but a strong one, wedid not hunt much together, but it seems you liked more to hunt alone, anyway I understand you, why you got bored. But iswas good to have you with us.

Morre: I hope that you fill in some way my spot, I wanted to show you some of my experiances IC, but sadly I have not saw you for a long time.

Vorodil: You are one of the smartes giant that I have ever met,(what am I saying) for the short time I knew you, you are a strong wolf, and a good hunter, sadly I will not saw you growing anymore, as I did when I read your bark. It is good to have a young wolf like you in the pack.

I know I miss many of you, but it has being a long time, that I need a little help with this.

Allies in a way

Fortress:
Tcatama, Obaznuk, Elstratuviel, Lariya, Vorondel, Guddomelig.

I enjoyed some short travels and a little of hunt with all of you, with some I spent a little more time than with others, but I thank you for being there when at a point I asked you some aid,

Enemies:

Tribunal:

Yshish: sorry for that fight, but I was very pissed with the spire, and even that I did not hunted, beacuse you hardly raided the grove for the sapling, the time you started, well my prespective about you changed,

Oblain: I must admit that the disemboweld I really did not expect it, we had our fights, and must of it you scaped or I did.

Futalefu: damn! You were old, I was wondering if you were goint to be that way, until the end of the third age.

Empire:

Astilamos: you were an anoying duergar, when I was thinking I have you, you just scape making a whole mess, infront of our eyes, I hated you for that little trick.

Yanacek: my respects, that fight, you made me feel like a young cub, at that time I knew why you have that position. But I really hated you for all the things you stole me, even that I was starting to gather...

Zhenzar: You almost got me, I almost got you, if you only knew that I lost my mind while you were resting and preparing for a new strike, that would have been my doom.

Dahrozirn: guess we never fought in equal terms, but the last fight it seems you had more preps, than I... (grumble I had zero) but you won that fight.

And all that healer hord, that was the same person, you were a healer to fear, with all those charmies. It seems that you are not with them, or perhaps I am wrong? Anyway, was not pleasent to fight against all of you.

there were more that I fought, and I considered as an enemy of the pack, I really enjoyed the fights, even that sometimes I died.

now I wonder what to roll... only time will tell. see you all in the fields

Kalvalker

BlachmiananThu 23-Oct-03 04:04 PM
Member since 16th Jul 2003
36 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21843, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..."
In response to Reply #3

Where to start? I will start this by saying that as a mortal, I saw you as someone like me who didn't die. This can be taken two ways. You were either very competent, or took very few risks. When I became an immortal, I found out it was because you took very little risks. Not to take away your accomplishments, because as a support muter you did well. As a hunter, I was kind of disappointed. Hence the reason for me to lighting a bit of a fire under you to get you going. Hopefully, that fire made the game more fun for you as you started to get into a few scraps and actually kill a few people. The more you got involved in battles, the more I liked you. I now see you as a player with potential to do bigger and better things. What you do with that potential and with what you learned with Kalvalker is up to you. Good luck on your next character.

Kalvalker (Guest)Fri 24-Oct-03 11:50 AM

#21875, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..."
In response to Reply #4

to my defense, at first I was only there for support, and I did not really care to be the killer, I was more like one of a reasons that our prey fall. Then you when you started that fire, I saw that I can really hunt with this mage, and started to made some strategy to hunt.
all those that I actually killed are your fault , thanks again blach, you push me to do things that I was not aware I could make with thie elf.

BlachmiananFri 24-Oct-03 12:08 PM
36 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21877, "Hence the push."
In response to Reply #16

I saw a potential for you to do more and you did more as a result of it.

Eschkitzko (Guest)Thu 23-Oct-03 04:12 PM

#21845, "A shame"
In response to Reply #3

It was alot of fun. Having a transmuter around as a scout is priceless. You were a good leader, and you knew your way around quite well. A transmuter and an invoker can be quite deadly.

Anyhow, sorry about the Maran thing, but I think Blachmianan helped clear it up. Good luck with the next!

I still can't believe you age died..

Kalvalker (Guest)Fri 24-Oct-03 11:37 AM

#21874, "RE: A shame"
In response to Reply #6

do not worry about that maran thing, sometimes even an elf needs some slaps ... nor I can belive that, I was expecting at least 100 hours more... sigh guess elvens are not immo.

Kal

Rind (Guest)Thu 23-Oct-03 04:36 PM

#21847, "hehe"
In response to Reply #3

Rindolor really liked you. not sure if you remember me. but you actually taught me a bit about wilderness areas I did not know ooc, and pretty much IC he greatly respected you as an elder of the pack (as I hope was shown) good job.

Kalvalker (Guest)Fri 24-Oct-03 11:33 AM

#21873, "RE: hehe"
In response to Reply #7

I do remember you, and that little misstake you made, you remember me with my first warder, and it was a ranger too, I made a similar misstake, but no body was there to see such misstake, then I learned from other and started to see with more careful all those wild creatures. and if I was not sure, I always asked to my elders.

Gevanter (Guest)Thu 23-Oct-03 06:42 PM

#21848, "I respected you a lot and you lasted forever. Well done..."
In response to Reply #3

nt

kalvalker (Guest)Fri 24-Oct-03 11:28 AM

#21872, "RE: I respected you a lot and you lasted forever. Well ..."
In response to Reply #8

thanks for your words man, for someone that I did not run much with, cuz you were a solo hunter, means a lot to me...

kal

Aereglen (Guest)Thu 23-Oct-03 06:55 PM

#21849, "I don't have a drinking problem. smtext"
In response to Reply #3

How many times must I tell you all. It goes from container to mouth, no problem whatsoever You were cool man. Kal was a solid char and you knew what you were doing. What more could we ask for. Was fun and hope to see you in the sylvan ring again. OOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

Kalvalker (Guest)Fri 24-Oct-03 11:24 AM

#21871, "haha, I must get this connection fix, then I shall see ..."
In response to Reply #9

nt

Starkad-Azhara (Guest)Fri 24-Oct-03 02:43 AM

#21856, "I dont have much positive to say."
In response to Reply #3

I did not see you much at all during Starkads time. It was only at the end of existance you got up there. But right after Starkad deleted I heard about a certain Eluna incident. She came to the grove to have a druid turn an item into wood, then assassinated.. I am sure you know what I point towards. I SO WISHED Starkad was around when I heard about it, because I would have bitch slapped your ass so hard and ordered you to fix it. Eluna was on the verge of starting a war with sylvan beacuse of that action, which I found out with Azharadon. You just dont do that, atleast not with such a PISS POOR excuse.

Azharadon logs on. I type who pk very often, and by very often I mean it. I stay logged on for two-three hours, and then suddenly a new one pops up on who pk that I havent seen before. You. And he is under me on the who pk-list. Meaning you basicly non stop was in camo or duo for two-three hours(+) and did not fight a single damn time for more than 20 seconds. Two warlocks would raid sylvan, we knew you were around. You did not show your face, or even go out of duo. Azharadon would raid alone, you were around a moment ago atleast. Same as last time, no show, no exit duo(or a combination of camo/duo).

Kalvalker (Guest)Fri 24-Oct-03 11:14 AM

#21870, "RE: I dont have much positive to say."
In response to Reply #10

about eluna stuff, that is the problem, you were not there to know all the datails and the true, and see it at a warders view. And all that changed kalvalkers view about those outside of the grove. and other thing, If you raided thinking that I was on, and did not show my face, then I was not on,(people have to eat, work, rest or sleep) and about the time you were the captain, I did not show much for connection problems, that is why I understand all those have such problems, that are out of our hands.

BlachmiananFri 24-Oct-03 07:57 PM
36 posts
#21883, "You only heard one side of the story."
In response to Reply #10

Let's just say that Kalvalker did EXACTLY what he was supposed to regarding the Eluna situation. If Starkad was there and knew the whole story behind it, he might have bitched slap somebody, but I assure you it wouldn't have been Kalvalker.

AstillianSun 26-Oct-03 05:13 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#21912, "Perhaps you can tell me your version of the story..."
In response to Reply #21

here's mine. I'm speaking with a warder druid to transmute this iron equipment to help a wood-elf druid. I'm standing about 3 paces away from the warder cabal. I get assasinated. Assassin takes some eq, see's what he has drops the eq aka unicorn pendant on the ground not far from my corpse. Lowbie warder ranger is camo'd there, takes that, loots my corpse and drops everything inside the warder cabal.

Now full knowing that this was Eluna's equipment. A lightwalker who has never harmed a forest creature at all and has aided sylvan numerous times. About 3/4 of my equipment was returned and Kalvalker takes the pendant. I try to speak to him about it but he totally ignores me. For 2 weeks after that I tried to speak to him about it and he still ignores me sending no tell.

Over all I was greatly disappointed in the actions of the warders and turned me off from even attempting to play one. I wouldn't have mind so much if Kalvalker actually would use the pendant to it's full potential but he rarely took any chances in fights. I rarely saw him out of duo. I specifically remember you telling me that it's better that Kalvalker has the pendant because he kills more defilers then I do. I had to laugh at that statement because I know I slew at the time much much more then he did.

Anyways that's how I saw the incident go down. If you would like to add your views it would be appreciated.

BlachmiananMon 27-Oct-03 09:09 AM
36 posts
#21935, "RE: Perhaps you can tell me your version of the story....."
In response to Reply #25

There was only one person who took the pendant. It was neither the person you claimed it to be, nor was it Kalvalker. Yes, it wound up in Kalvalker's hands because he was the lightwalker. In fact, Kalvalker said if it was going to cause that much of a problem he would give it back. When you died, every piece of gear that was yours became the property of whoever got it. Why did you get some pieces and not the pendant? Lets just say a little birdie landed on someone's shoulder and said that you shouldn't have it. The birdie also happened to leave the decision to the warder who did take it initially. If Kalvalker wishes to say who that warder was who handed it to him, that is fine by me. But, I can assure you, it was not the person you blamed. And when you blamed said warder for stealing that pendant, everything you stated afterwards did not matter. You never asked once who took it, you just demanded it back, and blamed one of the pack who was completely innocent. That was more than enough reason for me to think we were overly generous in giving you any of your gear back.

Jagaub (Guest)Mon 27-Oct-03 10:10 AM

#21937, "I got this GREAT deal on a TV because it "fell from a t..."
In response to Reply #28

What? It's stolen you say? I didn't steal it. I got it fair and square from a person who had it. Why should I care how he got it? Once it's in his hands it's his property in my eyes.

Sure, I know where he got the television. It happened to be sitting outside that store down the street while the stockperson was taking a quick break. That doesn't mean I'm doing anything wrong while enjoying this television. Unfortunately, the TV is a bit big, so I'll stick it in my unfinished basement until I have time to furnish the basement. I may not get much use out of it, but it's really cool to have.

Stop looking at me like that. I didn't do anything wrong. Hell, I even considered returning it to the store to avoid problems!

BlachmiananMon 27-Oct-03 10:49 AM
36 posts
#21938, "RE: I got this GREAT deal on a TV because it"
In response to Reply #29

Well, the store would have been in a protected city most likely. There would have been a warrant out for his arrest. He would have been wanted for the crime. Doesn't mean they will get the TV back.

Jagaub (Guest)Mon 27-Oct-03 11:28 AM

#21940, "I'm arguing morality, not law"
In response to Reply #30

Although in many cases, such as this one, they agree with each other. In my eyes, it is still morally wrong for him to accept the pendant when he knows full well the circumstances under which it was obtained.

However, I realize that morality is dependent on society. Sylvan society might have the view that there is no such thing as property and belongings. As far as nature, land and animals are concerned, I would give that weight. But having played a Sylvan and interacting with Sylvans has shown me that there are clearly material belongings. Sylvan is not anarchy and Sylvan is not a band of thieves. In those cases, it would be plausible that one could be moral while second-hand stealing another's former property.

I'm not arguing that Kalvalker should have been made neutral for taking the pendant. Even good people are susceptible to bad decisions and greed. I wouldn't defend his actions, though, and were I in a place of authority (and if I were playing a person with morals in game) I certainly would have chewed him out.

I would also like to point out a couple of conflicting statements in your previous post:
"When you died, every piece of gear that was yours became the property of whoever got it."
"That was more than enough reason for me to think we were overly generous in giving you any of your gear back."

You made the first statement as an excuse, yet you clearly believe the opposite is true evident by such remarks as giving "your gear back."

Kalvalker (either the character or player or both) was guided by greed and deserved repercussions.

BlachmiananMon 27-Oct-03 12:08 PM
36 posts
#21942, "Kalvalker didn't take it though."
In response to Reply #31

It was given to Kalvalker by the warder who did take it. Kalvalker was also instructed not to give it back, in a way.

Kheldahl (Guest)Fri 24-Oct-03 11:53 AM

#21876, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..."
In response to Reply #3

I *still* think the bear must've eaten you. He looked a little like he was chewing on some tough elf gristle. And passing through that bears innards would age anyone. Darned sneak elfy 'muter.

Dacheal (Guest)Fri 24-Oct-03 01:03 PM

#21879, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..."
In response to Reply #3

Dacheal was one who believed in fighting the more powerful enemies rather than the less. He wasn't exactly liked for that by most of the Sylvan, and he knew that, but it was what he did. I remember liking Kalvalker, you did well from what I saw. The time when you had the thing and went to Whistlewood and got stuck... *wince* Then that guy got it back... I forget what it was. It was really not fun. But... good job, good luck with the next and all that rot.

Dach

Choranek (inactive user)Fri 24-Oct-03 01:24 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #3

Well first up, congratz, age dying an elf is no mean feat.
As a mortal it was always good to know you were around somewhere. Hunting with you was pretty much a guarenteed death for most. For a while when Akrangol was being his nasty evil ranger incarnation (shakes a small fist), and Dacheal was MIA you and I were the only sylvan heros around. Hence my recommending you for Lieutenant. Like Blach I saw the potential in you to do more, both in a leadership role and as Hunter. Plus having played a muter elf with Uelveyye I knew how deadly they could be in the right circumstances. I think you did a good job of both.

Anyway I will co-sign on Blach's comment: good luck with what comes next, I'm glad you learned alot with this character. Glad you enjoyed my RP, believe me I was having fun too. I hope you enjoyed your farewell!

Pelthaas (Guest)Fri 24-Oct-03 11:34 PM

#21887, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..."
In response to Reply #3

Well...here's to you, you old bastard!

Kal was easily one of Pelthaas' best friends in or out of the Grove. For a while now we'd been traveling together quite a bit, and I always knew I could trust you to be there if I needed you, regardless of the circumstances. I had a lot of great laughs talking with Kal, interviewing applicants...hell, the Grove was just a better place all-around with you there. You'll be missed, and I'm glad I got to hang out with you for your last moments.

Hope to see you back sometime in one form or another.

Cheers,

Pelthaas

P.S. - What inspired you to ask the kicking question?

Kalvalker (Guest)Sat 25-Oct-03 11:46 AM

#21895, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..."
In response to Reply #22

it was like the question why are we here? none knows for sure, but many have a lots of answers... one time I was with some friends, they were a little drunk by that time, then someone said if a bear or a bull fight, who may win, many said the bear others said the bull, but no one was sure, anyway, at the time that I assumed the rol of kal, I was thinking about a question that was not expected by a cub, and that none would have a true answer, but a little lighter that the bull and bear thing, then I got that question. I would really wanted to see the reaction of his or her face that person had, when I was wondering like that. specially qhen you are almost done with an enterview and you are almost getting in to the pack, and someone said about having a last question, and the cub may be like what?!?! one more question? what could it be? I hope to get this right too? and then was just a joke question, that question for kal was a true question, since he did not know, and was seeking that info.

Akrangol (Guest)Sat 25-Oct-03 12:28 AM

#21888, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #3

Means alot. Yeah we had fun at times and well done on age dying. Reading this is making me think about another sylvan. See ya round!

Blobqirt

Zhenzar (Guest)Sun 26-Oct-03 06:32 AM

#21915, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..."
In response to Reply #3

Finnaly... Damn i hate transmuters, i hate being held, that is one thing i fear more than anythings else.. Transmuters is like healers in some way, alone they are not a force to be reconed, but give them one other man along their side, and boy can they make a difference.

Take care...

Ohhh, who hoards the unicorns now?!

Later

Zhenzar

OBLAIN (Guest)Sun 26-Oct-03 09:09 PM

#21928, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..."
In response to Reply #3

Really well played.
Countless times I'd raid and think no one is there and before I acn react you'd have softened me and disrupted me a couple and would make me flee. Good job, although I found it annoying to not be able to attack or re attack you, elf + duo is a bit toooo sneaky!

Yshish (Guest)Thu 23-Oct-03 03:41 PM

#21841, "Oh, screw you..."
In response to Reply #0

Kinda felt you were occuping somebody else spot.
Countless hours you set on bear AFK most of the time.
Now you age-died...
Congradulations!!!

Be active or try to play another day.

Oh. And I am still upset about that death on bear.
When you can solo kill somebody with no absolutely no risk for yourself (and nothing your opponent can do about it) - there is something wrong here. Clearly Imms think opposite.

Good luck with your next char,

Yshish

Kalvalker (Guest)Thu 23-Oct-03 04:05 PM

#21844, "RE: Oh, screw you..."
In response to Reply #2

I was active, and yes I spent some time AFK near the bear, while I was working, but I was always there when someone call for me, or I saw that the wilds were in danger, and any warder knows that, but that is somehting that you can't see it. and that fight at the bear, I was entering to the realms, and then I heard the ranger falling thanks to you... what did you expect me to do? what would have you done if you were on my shoes? dont be upset, just enjoy the fights, sometimes you lose others you win, still is just a game

Nydosin (Guest)Thu 23-Oct-03 03:16 PM

#21840, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [SYLVAN] Kalvalker the High Wizard of t..."
In response to Reply #0

Well I am sad to see you go. You where always there when I needed help whether is was agianst someone or getting gear. You where a good leader. Best of luck.
Good luck on the next one.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21839 Previous topic | Next topic