Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Galinedro the Master of Binding" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21542
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 29-Sep-03 08:32 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21542, "(DELETED) [None] Galinedro the Master of Binding"

Mon Sep 29 20:29:31 2003

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Galinedro perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:41
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:111

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Galinedro (Guest)Mon 29-Sep-03 08:45 PM

#21543, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Galinedro the Master of Binding"
In response to Reply #0

I had a lot of fun with this character. It was my first conjurer. I really loved being able to conjure a few buff servitors and run around a kick just about anything. I also got a quick reminder of just how fragile mages can be when they're not pumped up (usually play fighters). It was hard being on team good, I don't think I'm very good at it... The only memorable relationship I had was with Malergora. I learned the most from you, though you may or may not have known it.

As for the repeated gaunts, and non-raids on the Empire. There was one situation where I was slept once, and EVERY person in the Empire cabal in range was there in less than a tick, as well as several other 'scouts' who were out of range, but fed cabalmates with information. I don't consider it a gang bang, cause A) I didn't die, B) Malergora came to my aid C) I was very well protected. I still made it my personal goal after that to make sure that I was a nuisance as much or as often as possible to Empire. I didn't kill very many of you, but I'd like to think that I atleast annoyed you a little in an IC sort of way.

I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with this character, got bored, and deleted. I guess I'm just not creative enough.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21542 Previous topic | Next topic