Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Grrhanr the Weaponsmaster, Imperial ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21247
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 16-Sep-03 04:36 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21247, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Grrhanr the Weaponsmaster, Imperial War Master"

Tue Sep 16 16:32:04 2003

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Grrhanr perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:350
PK Ratio:57% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Nicely done, Iurglum (Guest), 20-Sep-03 12:20 PM, #13
Reply Grrhanr, Benvale (Guest), 20-Sep-03 02:50 AM, #7
Reply RE: Grrhanr, Grrhanr (Guest), 20-Sep-03 04:57 AM, #8
     Reply Ack, Benvale (Guest), 20-Sep-03 09:53 AM, #12
Reply Awww..., Lariya (Guest), 18-Sep-03 01:54 AM, #6
Reply RE: Awww..., Grrhanr (Guest), 20-Sep-03 05:08 AM, #9
Reply Bah, why did you delete??, Barduk (Guest), 16-Sep-03 10:28 PM, #2
Reply I believe he age died but deleted before his hour ghost..., Obaznuk (Guest), 17-Sep-03 12:56 AM, #3
     Reply RE: I believe he age died but deleted before his hour g..., Grrhanr (Guest), 17-Sep-03 01:25 AM, #4
          Reply Gonna post one of them widely expected goodbye notes? n..., Curious mind (Guest), 17-Sep-03 01:51 AM, #5
               Reply RE: Gonna post one of them widely expected goodbye note..., Grrhanr (Guest), 20-Sep-03 05:11 AM, #10
Reply Remember me at all?, Nillishtha (Guest), 16-Sep-03 06:37 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Remember me at all?, Grrhanr (Guest), 20-Sep-03 05:15 AM, #11

Iurglum (Guest)Sat 20-Sep-03 12:20 PM

#21325, "Nicely done"
In response to Reply #0

I wish I had a chance for rematch 1:1 though

Benvale (Guest)Sat 20-Sep-03 02:50 AM

#21309, "Grrhanr"
In response to Reply #0

I hope you didn't hate me too much! Hehe. I could have gaunted you many more times, but my OOC desire to be at peace with other people just overruled, so I elected to leave you alone. I suspect you would have just killed me if you found me, but I'm not really easy to find =) Only remember dying once to a pk at hero... maybe there was more, I don't know. And gosh, I hated your impale.

Grrhanr (Guest)Sat 20-Sep-03 04:57 AM

#21312, "RE: Grrhanr"
In response to Reply #7

Well, you know, conjurers never bothered me too much. Just da only thing that always made me angry is how hard to do enough hurt to kill you. Sometimes i was close to it, but never successed. About those gaunts, i would say i would just kill it, even if bleeding. Yeah, impale hurts. Ahh, one more thing that i didnt like, after stun, damn archon was taking your place in front. And was always funny you did come with fire elemental, with them red dragon hide or troll hide, them never were hurting me

Benvale (Guest)Sat 20-Sep-03 09:53 AM

#21321, "Ack"
In response to Reply #8

I didn't even check your equipment! *mutter* I suppose I just ain't very good at this pk stuff... *sigh* No WONDER the fire damage was so small for a felar. I thought it was just Izuvererus' black sanc and protection, though looking at my previous logs, the damage you took from fireballs was about equal to his.

You were very close once when I was at the Omegus with a winged angel and only stoneskin up, but I fled and worded =P And it's terribly difficult to hurt a conjurer with an archon, you could ask Izuvererus or me for the log of our fights in Veran. One of the most boring ones ever...

I suppose gaunts wouldn't hurt a felar with 23 dex and defensive spin... so I saved myself the time by not gaunting =)

Anyway, good luck with your next character (hope it's not an Imperial toughie again)

Lariya (Guest)Thu 18-Sep-03 01:54 AM

#21266, "Awww..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked fighting you, since I never really knew what to expect. You were really good with shaking up what you'd try. Most the times we'd just send each other running I think, though I admit I was pretty close a few times when I'd pull out. You knew what I had in my box of tricks, and you knew how to get around it quite well. I also had a lot of respect for you, I saw you in all times, which I liked. Empire could be huge, and you'd be there, or Fort could be huge, and you'd still show up. You also never backed down in a raid. Anyways, a shame you bought the farm. Good luck with the next.

Grrhanr (Guest)Sat 20-Sep-03 05:08 AM

#21313, "RE: Awww..."
In response to Reply #6

Vice Versa. I should say i really hated fighting you or Jaedren .
Not sure who i hated more :p. That templar defense, uhh, dont know what to say, its just ugly. Nothing i had to hurt you when you just sitting. Especially sad if you are already at Vanquisher. Yeah, and i really hate them damn swords with drawning attack, that was really hurt. Only once i was lucky enough to slay Jaedren alone, dont remember i killed you, or did i? Still dont understand how da hell to fight with paladins, my bash was always missing and such, even enlarged. Still, i hope i did all i could every time we met.
Heh, i should say i always loved da Empire, when it was built in first time i was da blade there as well, tho, i didnt get da War Master chair that time, just a title :"the Sharp Edge of the Blade", so it was good i get it this time. So, i guess i shall be in Empire once again, tho, not sure which sect . And we shall fight again.

Barduk (Guest)Tue 16-Sep-03 10:28 PM

#21254, "Bah, why did you delete??"
In response to Reply #0

It was fun to have another high ranked warrior with me, guess now Im the only one..and will stay like this for a looong time.
And thanks for promoting me..(helps alot now that Im alone )

Obaznuk (Guest)Wed 17-Sep-03 12:56 AM

#21257, "I believe he age died but deleted before his hour ghost..."
In response to Reply #2

While I'm at it, well done Grrhanr. It seemed like every battle we had, you put the hurt on me.

Grrhanr (Guest)Wed 17-Sep-03 01:25 AM

#21258, "RE: I believe he age died but deleted before his hour g..."
In response to Reply #3

Yeah, wasnt that old, but still close to it. Was exploring that newly found forest, south of Seantryn. Got into some kind of trap, well, there was some robe that could help to get out perhaps, tho, it was making wearer older, had no choice and tried to wear it, and died.
Wasnt sure what to do now, so i wrote the note to Empire, said farewell to everyone i could, and deleted.

Curious mind (Guest)Wed 17-Sep-03 01:51 AM

#21259, "Gonna post one of them widely expected goodbye notes? n..."
In response to Reply #4

n/t

Grrhanr (Guest)Sat 20-Sep-03 05:11 AM

#21314, "RE: Gonna post one of them widely expected goodbye note..."
In response to Reply #5

I think no, i shall not, tho, i will try to answer every message here.
Dont really like them long letters and such, never was good with it, heh, never talked with someone of them Immortals thro all my life.
Ocelevan and Rogardian i dont count. )

Nillishtha (Guest)Tue 16-Sep-03 06:37 PM

#21249, "Remember me at all?"
In response to Reply #0

Ya ya I know I deleted pretty early one, (Real life sucks having to work and go to college but hey College is a blast at least). Anyways though I can finally get this off my chest heh heh heh. Remember when I sold you that nice ring, I robbed you blind heh. I was abit short of joining the guild so I figure I'll risk it (steal was at %80), and after each time I spoke with ya I stole some coin. I remember leaving and joining and watching Ocelevan's reaction, now lets get past that, Well played I thought at first you and Izu might be a perma than realized you where around alot before and after Izu deleted and would go fight without him. Well played though in truth I felt you didn't deserve War Master, (nothing personal just I had an imperial and you seemed to just want to get in a group get supp'd up and go kill, not using all of your skills to your advantage). But no matter what I fought beside you and against you and you played well and good luck on your next.

Grrhanr (Guest)Sat 20-Sep-03 05:15 AM

#21317, "RE: Remember me at all?"
In response to Reply #1

Nah, seems that was rather early, and i dont really remember you, sorry. Well, with Khalizad left, i think i was the only one worthy of that title, so it was suggested to happen, anyway i was already really short on constitution, so i would not live long anyway
Yeah, was never good with interraction, so i just lived my life.
Yup, should be another imperial.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21247 Previous topic | Next topic