Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arcane" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21198
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 13-Sep-03 12:36 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21198, "(DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arcane"

Sat Sep 13 12:34:18 2003

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Munro perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:401
PK Ratio:67% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..., Kraenesk (Guest), 14-Sep-03 06:38 AM, #2
Reply You were great..., Quezzumpliet, 14-Sep-03 11:40 AM, #3
Reply Bye-bye Munro man, Alaminore, 14-Sep-03 01:01 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..., Nampnotble (Guest), 14-Sep-03 06:04 PM, #5
Reply Well DUH!, Kucerael (Guest), 14-Sep-03 10:44 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..., Codus (Guest), 15-Sep-03 04:00 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..., natherin (Guest), 13-Sep-03 05:00 PM, #1

Kraenesk (Guest)Sun 14-Sep-03 06:38 AM

#21211, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..."
In response to Reply #0

Well another one bites the dust
had a lot of fun with this one and wanted to prove that muters arent totally nerfed like a lot of people seem to think, so I played one that always fought thier toughest enemy, and only ever had shield and aura not barrier, if the right strategies are used you can win fights, you also have to pick your opponents, not let them pick you.

goodbyes.
Codus, you've got heart man, you took beating after beating and kept on trucking, you were the pinacle of determination, you would die and die again and never give up, Major props for you.

Jumalde, you and me did about everything together it was a blast whooping ragers with you, even if you did stop showing up in the end.

Boigeran, You are a beast man, you kicked so much ass it wasnt funny.

nampnotble, kinda cocky at times, but you were funny with the talking weapon ####, made me laugh a lot, specially after i tied it i knots

Quezz, had a blast with you man, specially when we'd take on like five ragers by ourselves, and that time with tichniktil heh that was fun.

Zylundak, good job, honorable, courageous and dedicated.

koide, you were what i thought the pinacle of a rager is, you bring back memories of when thror was the leader of the village as a mortal, back then ragers were brave, honorable, they never gave up, and they didnt try to gang the crap outta people every three minutes even if you are a new person you played one of the better ragers i have seen in forever role wise.

i'm prolly forgetting a lot but i gotta get ready for an appointment, and no Kucerael i left you out on purpose, Munro hated you, thought you were a bitter old hag.

and as to my name it's two Coast Guard heroes.

Douglas Munro, Signalman First Class post humusly awarded the medal of honor for saving the lives of 400+ marines

Henry Morgenthau, Secretary of Treasury under Franklin Roosevelt, threw a lot of money at the military, was in charge of the Coast guard back then as it was under the Department of the Treasury.

QuezzumplietSun 14-Sep-03 11:40 AM
Member since 26th Jul 2003
128 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#21212, "You were great..."
In response to Reply #2

... and added a huge amount to the revival of the Rift that we experienced. Your dedication both to the philosophy of Balance and to the protection of the Rift itself made you an invaluable asset. If only you would have interviewed more I enjoyed our times bonded, together we made a helluva team and achieved some pretty miraculous results sometimes. Your pk ratio shows you did a great job especially for a transie. I would have hoped you would have stuck out your character to the end, despite the loss of Nexus, but I can understand why.

--Quezz

AlaminoreSun 14-Sep-03 01:01 PM
Member since 07th Jul 2003
61 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#21217, "Bye-bye Munro man"
In response to Reply #2

Seeya Munro. You actually had a huge impact on Mossi that one time you took her off to get rock hydra things. For one, it was the first time anyone had been so nice to her. For two, I was rather newish and I learned how to get rock hydra things. Heh. Ran into you a few times after that, once on not too good terms, but wording her out of the Inn... hahaha. All good fun.

Rest in the balance, and all that.

----- Alaminore, Of Course! -----

Nampnotble (Guest)Sun 14-Sep-03 06:04 PM

#21223, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..."
In response to Reply #2

>nampnotble, kinda cocky at times, but you were funny with the
>talking weapon ####, made me laugh a lot, specially after i
>tied it i knots

Thanks, thats what I was going for. But then again, it's pretty easy to be cocky with the forms I wound up with, and the placement of the Rift. Lion to send them running and osprey to pick them off on the river makes for a cocky gnome. The weapon thing was a lot of fun for me too. I loved the way you'd bash my staff around or tie my whip in knots.

>koide, you were what i thought the pinacle of a rager is, you
>bring back memories of when thror was the leader of the
>village as a mortal, back then ragers were brave, honorable,
>they never gave up, and they didnt try to gang the crap outta
>people every three minutes even if you are a new person you
>played one of the better ragers i have seen in forever role
>wise.

I really feel compelled to ask here, do you know him OOC and are chums or something? Because I thought just the opposite about him, seriously.

Kucerael (Guest)Sun 14-Sep-03 10:44 PM

#21228, "Well DUH!"
In response to Reply #2

"Munro hated you, thought you were a bitter old hag"

Hahahahaha

At least you figured her out

Consider that she's like 600some hours old, and she never was a nice lady, it only makes sense that she has now become a 'bitter old hag.'

I was always impressed with the skill that you played Munro with. Additionally, I thought that your interview was one of the best I ever had. You gave insight into things that I as a player had not thought of. Munro always had my respect, and I was always happy to see him around.

You had my full support as my successor, but unfortunately, that isn't going to happen any longer.

I only hope that you can separate your in character feelings for the old gnome from your ooc feelings for her

Once again, awesome job. Awesome.

Codus (Guest)Mon 15-Sep-03 04:00 PM

#21239, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..."
In response to Reply #2

I dont approve... You were and Nampnotble were by far my best friends in the fields. You helped me out more than any other player, showing how to fully equip my svirf. I can see why you deleted however. No more nexus, makes it hard to do much, it seems like there is nothing left to do.

"you've got heart man" Thanks. This wasnt my plan to go back fight after fight and get the crap kicked out of me it just happened. This comment makes me glad someone noticed.

Overall great character and you did prove that transmuters can be successful PKer's and I saw you do it. You made me a much better player of the game over all with many helpful tips and such. I greatly hope to see you in the fields again and on friendly terms of course... Good luck with the next.

natherin (Guest)Sat 13-Sep-03 05:00 PM

#21200, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Munro Morgenthau, Magi of the Arca..."
In response to Reply #0

well man you help me out allot, helped get me in nexus then is goes and gets all blowned up hehehhehe oh well did not see you fight to much but was good to rp with you c ya

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21198 Previous topic | Next topic