Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Chasillia the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21106
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 09-Sep-03 07:28 PM
Member since 25th Sep 2024
17181 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21106, "(DELETED) [None] Chasillia the Weaver of the Elements"

Tue Sep 9 19:25:11 2003

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Chasillia perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:335
PK Ratio:45% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Chasillia (Guest)Tue 09-Sep-03 07:51 PM

#21109, "Hrrrmmm"
In response to Reply #0

Wow, forty five percent pk ratio, and I had really sucked. I guess you can be decent without barrier/aura/shield. Beginning I had prepped always having that junk, and stone skin and haste and junk, middle-age late mature I quit doing that, and then I started dying. Well, it was a fun char, exploring the invoker class 'n all that. One thing I noticed with invokers however is that ya need portal gt, and my comp's too slow to run portal without horrendous lag, heck, if someone IMs me while I'm on telnet I nearly lag off of AOL. Well, Chas was a cheap immolate run bastard. And hopefully my last char. Today with the arrival of a new computer, I shall upgrade from text based games to ones with pictures. I'm movin' on up in the world. I'll prolly just end up having a year long, how do you say, repose, repass, oh well, I hate words, ya know what I mean, that's what I did more or less last time I quit. More or less, I was a crappy pker, as I said, too lazy to prep, once I hit fifty one I felt no more need to do it because, like in all my chars reflecting the true me, I'm lazy. Chasillia was an anemic who coughed up blood, however, I quit that bit of RP because it was friggin' annoying all the people who you don't know asking "What's wrong?" or "Can I help?" or "Have you asked an immortal about that?." So all in all, I just gave up on that roleplaying bit and just played coughing up blood once a twenty four hour period playing when I slipped up and used the say command or something strenuous like that. Well, as for friends and enemies, I really don't feel like mentioning you because I have more or less forgotten all of your names. The few I do remember were from saying goodbye in the last few seconds of play. Oh, and Synbendorial, you bastard. Writing a note saying you'll be away for a short while and then autodeleting, that was just cruel man. Anyhoo, I need to devote more time to my religion. Therefore, I shall devote part of this preaching my religion. JOIN US!!! The NEPHILIM are coming! If you wish to be among us, join the cult of Zacharai Sitchin or however ya spell his name, they come for you! YOOOOUUUU!!! Oh, and one guy I liked was that fire rager giant imperialist, Khalizad, that's it. I'm miffed he never taught me how to swing an axe. Anyways, I've got to hook up this new mother of a computer and buy me some games with pictures. I suppose I should leave for my repast repose, bah, if you remember the word I'm thinking of, put it in your message to me, and the nephilim shall reward you. Oh, yeah, I was saying, here's a list of some of my past semi-mentionable chars.

Chasillia, Pibli, Talin, Phoden (Favourite (lookit me, I'm a brit) ever), Figluff, oh, and Maerlgon, grr, darned nexite, oh, and Srellis. There were a few more heroes but I don't feel like remembering their names.

Hah, I just realized I've been in two cabals that have died while I was in them, three, if you count those that are reborn into some that are the same thing (Old school Arby)

Muwahaha, my giant first paragraph scares you, no? Well, people who have things that are nice and mean to say, go ahead, I'll prolly respond 'cause I like doin' that.

Oh, and also, my last act more or less before deleting, although I'll assure you this isn't a rage purge myself of all characters and quit playing MUD for at least a year, hey, I became vegetarian for one year and running so I can stop my addiction of this if I want to I suppose. My motto, stop the things that are hurting you before working on things that will help you. That's just a lazy man's way of bettering themselves. So, buhbye. Oh, yeah, continuing that first sentence of that paragraph, being that my last act was to die to a wimp low level duerg warrior. Caught in quicksand. That was the saddest invoker death ever. Well, with this post, I'm finished with mud for awhile. Buhbye peoples. Don't let the door smack your A** on the way out. Adieuev. Auf veideseng. Farewell. Goodbye.

BajulaWed 10-Sep-03 09:24 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21115, "My my close there on the spelling."
In response to Reply #1

Zecharia Sitchin
That was the closest I have ever seen anyone spell his name off the top of thier head.

Well coming from all the, what, 20 people who know who he is?

The 12th planet was mind blowing though eh?
I think though that 'them' coming for you would depend on if you are on Enki's side or Enlil's.

Soooo... Who's side are YOU on?
Hrm nevermind, if you tell me, and I someday find Eden, I'll just snitch on you trying to cut a deal for eternal life.

SailatinuThu 11-Sep-03 10:20 AM
Member since 27th Jul 2003
115 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#21147, "RE: Hrrrmmm"
In response to Reply #1

Aww! Well I will miss ya, even though I had limited exposure to the rest of the cabal, usually due to my always fricking casting spells.

I'd say I actively do my quit for a year every other year, though only one char has ever died, the rest autodelete which doesnt get tracked by the deathangel.

Good luck in your graphical world, dont get trapped in the more annoying massively lagged games.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21106 Previous topic | Next topic