Subject: "(AUTO) Avalene Hearthguard the Avenger of the Righteous" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20220
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 10-Aug-03 02:32 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20220, "(AUTO) Avalene Hearthguard the Avenger of the Righteous"

Sun Aug 10 2:30:1 2003

Avalene Hearthguard the Avenger of the Righteous was put to rest.

Race:dwarf
Class:Paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:ARBITER, the Arbiters of Judgement
Hours:141
PK Ratio:60% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Avalene (Guest)Sun 10-Aug-03 04:10 AM

#20222, "Farewell Arbiters"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks to Bria and Astein for making me the Evil Arbiter, I had a great time.... :p

Nicolette

Rogardian (Guest)Sun 10-Aug-03 09:14 AM

#20227, "RE: Farewell Arbiters"
In response to Reply #1

Well that sucks, what did you do, just get bored?

Avalene (Guest)Sun 10-Aug-03 06:40 PM

#20232, "RE: Farewell Arbiters"
In response to Reply #2

Well, to be honest, I started trying something different, and found that I liked it much better. I've have my share of Fortress characters, and I still don't really like the new Fortress as much as I used to when Dawn was Dawn and the Maran cabal was just a tattoo and a name.

I had only a few friends in Maran as Avalene, and that contributed to my dormancy.. Fortress was really strong, Avalene really had noone to fight and noone seemed to enjoy my roleplaying with her, so that's that

C'est la vie.

On a side note, I tried an Empire character since Avalene, and the way it is run and the inter-cabal politics is just wonderful. Even when there's nothing to do, there's always backstabbing your fellow cabalmates. Whee!

Quid (Guest)Sun 10-Aug-03 07:02 PM

#20233, "RE: Farewell Arbiters"
In response to Reply #4

>I had only a few friends in Maran as Avalene, and that contributed to my dormancy.. Fortress was really strong, Avalene really had noone to fight and noone seemed to enjoy my roleplaying with her, so that's that

Well from what I saw of you I really liked Avalene. Always ready to go smack down some imperial. And from speaking to you I really did enjoy your RP and view on things (even if Kertaki didn't fully agree)

Still remember that time on eastern trying to nail Astilamos (pre-emporer) and it was like one of those wack-a-mole games...only the mole kept sleeping me and hitting back...but you know what I mean

hope you have fun with your imperial then, and I'll have fun hunting you like the plague...that is if I don't jump the wagon too hehe

-quid/Kertaki

Karun (Guest)Sun 10-Aug-03 12:28 PM

#20228, "RE: Farewell Arbiters"
In response to Reply #1

Damn! You betreyed my trust! My best squire ever and ended up turning evil *growl*

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20220 Previous topic | Next topic