Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Kertaki the Master of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20218
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 09-Aug-03 08:08 PM
Member since 03rd Jun 2024
16897 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20218, "(CON LOSS) [None] Kertaki the Master of Owaza"

Sat Aug 9 20:07:45 2003

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Kertaki perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:286
PK Ratio:23% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply well thats that I suppose, Kertaki (Guest), 09-Aug-03 08:34 PM, #1
     Reply RE: well thats that I suppose, Jdenskyn (Guest), 10-Aug-03 05:45 AM, #2
     Reply Good character, from what I saw, Dafeb (Guest), 10-Aug-03 03:43 PM, #3
     Reply hehe, Quid (Guest), 10-Aug-03 03:56 PM, #4
     Reply Noooooooo!, Alaminore, 11-Aug-03 05:57 AM, #5
     Reply Kertaki blinks, and his eyes flash a silvery white in t..., Quid (Guest), 11-Aug-03 11:21 AM, #6
          Reply Err., The Forsaken (Guest), 11-Aug-03 03:28 PM, #9
               Reply I suppose some people, Quid (Guest), 11-Aug-03 03:34 PM, #10
                    Reply Re:, The Forsaken (Guest), 11-Aug-03 04:19 PM, #11
     Reply RE: well thats that I suppose, Rjezrit (Guest), 11-Aug-03 02:37 PM, #7
     Reply ahh my feline nemisis with a lisp, Quid (Guest), 11-Aug-03 03:23 PM, #8
     Reply RE: well thats that I suppose, Farkelstein (Guest), 12-Aug-03 06:41 PM, #12

Kertaki (Guest)Sat 09-Aug-03 08:34 PM

#20219, "well thats that I suppose"
In response to Reply #0

first assassin, first arial, first....well thats it. Kinda wished I got to 45 and got at least another point of con. But it was inevitable. Had alot of fun with this char, met alot of people, pissed off alot of people, made quite a few friends.

Originally made him honestly to be a lowbie pk bitch just so I can say I had one but alas I can never seem to do that and just want to rank and kill my enemies that ranked higher than me, heh.

Eventually (though I didn't add it into my role due to laziness) Kertaki grew tired of senseless imperial gang attempts on him so he decided to hunt them with a passion. then the whole Thrak thing happened so I had to hunt/get killed by orcs too/thanks Thrak heh.

I will say that Pking with assassins at high ranks is alot harder than I thought. Wanted to go for the perfect assassinate but it just didn't work out. no one sat still, and all my enemies had assassin/thief/duergar buddies so stalking time was kinda nill. But it was still fun with the few that I got, judging by how sweet it was. and for all of you about to flame me for not heroing. you can just kiss my ass, cause no matter where or who I ranked with we were always attacked. Not so easy with fortress and empire gangs running around ready to kill you if you group with the wrong person. Now I suppose on to goodbyes.

::Empire::: You gave me a reason to love to hate you.

Khalizad: your a beast, nuff said

Rheredor: (gonna stick you in here) loved your RP and how we interacted. won't say much more here due to your still alive...I think. But you know what I mean. keep on truckin and keep on nailin the imperials for me

Astilamos: Bastard, kicked my ass every time. couldn't figure out your weakness other than haste/stoneskin/wrath weapon/pray he doesn't 1 round me

Assorted duergar AP's: I hate every single one of you! heh, you guys were the bane of my life. All rolled at the same time and hunted me consitently

I will say though Slindarnok it was interesting talking to you

Diegrcso: hehe I don't know what to make of you. wanted to keep you as a semi-ally but then I saw you leave a trap near the inn (which kertaki assumed was for him) and then saw you kill Farkelstein which was the last straw. wish I coulda got you in a one on one fight, but it always seemed either you or me had an ally, and I didn't want it to go down like that. wanted your blood for myself

::FORTRESS:: Overall I didn't want to align with you. But the fact we had about 100% common enemies it only seemed to make sense. though Kertaki was very against grouping with you

Vethna: seem to know your stuff, be safe, and beware of the duergars! *gasps*

Sarkarian: got the feeling you didn't really like me, but tolerated me. not sure but cool guy. keep on truckin

Zacharyn: always seemed surprised to see me show up at the fortress when all your lower lvl guys were gettin stomped/weren't in raids. thanks for the sanc

Jdenskyn: sorry to keep bothering you with questions but you were one of the few marans that gave me a straight answer, hehe

:::HERALD:::

Mossi: silly gnome, don't go get yourself killed. fun times loved how all I had to do was blink and you'd jump all around. funny how when I first met you, you kinda annoyed me with fogging me/kicking me all the time. actually planned on killing you once you ranked up high enough. glad it never came to that *winks* thanks for the milk btw, heh

Darch: querky guy, got the feeling you really really resented me. stop bringin those damn mephits in there!

:::BATTLE::: didn't see alot of you
Gieldon: old old friend. thanks for helpin me out as a lowbie with that group. fun guy to talk to. "Gieldon tells you' you were the one I saved when we were young?" hehe

:::Uncaballed:::

Farkelstein: oldest friend. funny how you were the first one I set my sights on killing after you robbed me blind. good to see you ranked up and are still out and kickin.

Gurgudu: kicked my ass...don't know how...but you did it. nice job

tired...can't think of anymore so sorry if I forgot you.

peace...Quid/Nurwon/Trinthos/and now..Kertaki

Jdenskyn (Guest)Sun 10-Aug-03 05:45 AM

#20223, "RE: well thats that I suppose"
In response to Reply #1

>Jdenskyn: sorry to keep bothering you with questions but you
>were one of the few marans that gave me a straight answer,
>hehe

I remember those hectic early to mid 30s, when it seems I could never get a moment to myself. No matter where the trouble turned up you always seemed to be there with me, either by chance or by plan. I was disappointed when our times and eventually our levels seemed to diverge. Good luck with your next.

J

Dafeb (Guest)Sun 10-Aug-03 03:43 PM

#20230, "Good character, from what I saw"
In response to Reply #1

Glad you resisted the temptation to multi-kill me. Dafeb corpses would have been piled high all across Thera.

Good luck on your next

Dafeb

Quid (Guest)Sun 10-Aug-03 03:56 PM

#20231, "hehe"
In response to Reply #3

yeah count your lucky stars, and my good graces

Sorry bout all that crap...sorta...down there on your post. alot of that was immaturity on my part..but I did mean quite a bit of it. Hope to slam your next char with my next

luck to ya too

AlaminoreMon 11-Aug-03 05:57 AM
Member since 07th Jul 2003
61 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#20238, "Noooooooo!"
In response to Reply #1

I really didn't want you to die! (Mossi, by the way)

But I guess you get the goodbye:

First of all, you were so much fun to travel with. And your whole glinting eyes in the shadows thing was great, and eventually I did stop tossing ya... and sometimes I didn't even fog ya, either. =) For some reason, a lot of assassins and thieves want to kill Mossi at first... but she's used to it. She just wins 'em over like she did with ya. Can't help Darch and his mephits, though.

I thought you running around killing the Imperials was kind of funny, I think I shielded you every single time you walked in the Inn from rank 38+ ... That was fun. Also offered to hunt with you a few times, too, but no one needs a wimpy gnomish invoker trailing behind them. =P

Anyway...

You're welcome for the milk, it's always on the house. =) Maybe your next char will enjoy it as much.

Rest in peace, and all that.

----- Alaminore, Of Course! -----

Quid (Guest)Mon 11-Aug-03 11:21 AM

#20241, "Kertaki blinks, and his eyes flash a silvery white in t..."
In response to Reply #5

yeah I have no idea why I come up with corny signature emotes for all my chars I really should stop before people start to pinpoint who my chars are before I want them to, hehe

As far as not bringing you along hunting, it was quite simple for a few reasons. a) I felt you were somewhat new to CF as a player I knew there were quite a few imperials that roamed in groups and I didn't want you to end up getting summoned/ganged before I could help

and b) was Kertaki's role, and loving the thrill of a kill by himself. (aside from having a gnome in plain sight while I was stalking wouldn't go well either )

fun times though, and thanks for those shields. they saved my life quite a few times and actually seemed to nullify Exousia's power which I found quite entertaining (that'll teach him to use vuln weapons on me!)

and you'll most likely end up meeting my next char, I'm sure of it.

-Kertaki Steel-Beak, Master of something, hunted by orcs, irritant of the Empire

The Forsaken (Guest)Mon 11-Aug-03 03:28 PM

#20245, "Err."
In response to Reply #6

Making up your own titles is really lame. I wouldn't suggest signing off like that again.

The Forsaken, Owner of You, Mystery of the Unknown, Cool Guy, Likes Stuff

Quid (Guest)Mon 11-Aug-03 03:34 PM

#20246, "I suppose some people"
In response to Reply #9

don't sense the sarcasm and self mockery in that. Just sit back relax, down a cold one and chill..cause it's all, all right...

Quid, shooter of breeze, enigma to the world, cooler guy than forsaken

The Forsaken (Guest)Mon 11-Aug-03 04:19 PM

#20247, "Re:"
In response to Reply #10

Because it's oh so easy to catch sarcasm in a few lines of text.

Rjezrit (Guest)Mon 11-Aug-03 02:37 PM

#20242, "RE: well thats that I suppose"
In response to Reply #1

I kinda liked Kertaki, or enjoyed fighting him at least. Luck on your next.

Rjez

Quid (Guest)Mon 11-Aug-03 03:23 PM

#20243, "ahh my feline nemisis with a lisp"
In response to Reply #7

hehe, yeah I liked our fights. you havin those muter friends though really sucked alot I just started laughing when you landed that strangle on me on eastern. Just that I knew you had more pride than to call a gang on me in a situation like that (like other nameless people would have done) Fun foe to fight..kinda was like a challenge on who was gonna land the kot/kan first

fun fights, fun times. oh yeah and, leave Mossi alone

-Kertaki

Farkelstein (Guest)Tue 12-Aug-03 06:41 PM

#20260, "RE: well thats that I suppose"
In response to Reply #1

The short version is that I'm going to miss you. Too bad you're dead, and good hunting! =)

Chris.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #20218 Previous topic | Next topic