Subject: "(AUTO) Penlerixid the Planewalker" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19872
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 30-Jul-03 09:43 PM
Member since 23rd May 2024
16866 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19872, "(AUTO) Penlerixid the Planewalker"

Wed Jul 30 2:31:22 2003

Penlerixid the Planewalker was put to rest.

Race:human
Class:Conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Lawful
Cabal:None, None
Hours:291
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Penlerixid (Guest)Sat 02-Aug-03 06:03 PM

#19998, "RE: (AUTO) Penlerixid the Planewalker"
In response to Reply #0

Aw shucks. Having gone everywhere I could go I have moved on and am no longer playing cf (for now). What can I say, I made this character to explore and explore I did. Most of my exploring was solo, just trying to venture through a lot of the areas that I wasn't as familiar with. I managed to get through the majority of every single area except hell (which was closed) and I was always impressed with the ability of a conjurer to solo explore. Actually, even with a group they do pretty well. Basically I had lost some of my interest in playing so I made this char to just futz around on cf and I played on and off for probably the last year. I spent something probably a third of my hours in the silent tower / Ayerthl Zelaath which was tons of fun, thanks to Nepenthe for making such a cool area. In the end though I got really frustrated and tried everything I could think of to grovel for a bit of divine inspiration, even praying in Yridani but no love *sniff*. I have just a few goodbyes, and then a few mentions of areas that I particularly liked as a thanks to the ones who designed them.

Jhaelryna, we had some good interactions in the tower, particularly the first time we met. Shiluzar, we had some cool talks as well, though both IC and OOC I was always jealous that you got help and hints and immteraction in the tower! Don't get me wrong, I think it was deserved, I was just jealous . Thornarcrull, I always liked you and thought you were pretty fun both IC and OOC. To the many others that I explored with at one time or another, thanks for the fun! Here's a few quick words on some of my favorite areas.

Valg - I hate the fact that it requires a limited item to get to parts of the area, and that item is NEVER in. I wont' say more because I don't want to put any spoilers in here, but please reconsider, for those who are spending a lot of time exploring, it's frustrating. Still though, what a great area.

All of the areas explore areas are great, Tower of Trothon however has a mystique about it that really gives you an impressive feeling of being there. The new udgaard is really awesome, When you are in udgaard you feel like it is a unique city where the inhabitants react and behave like real people. I'm very impressed by it. The only other city that even tries to do that is Hamsah (though I don't think hamsah succeeds like udgaard does). The other cities feel more like generic medieval cities (not that that's so terrible). Overall, what I would mention is that the depth of the storylines in many of the areas is much deeper than I previously realized. It's rare that I took the time to really read all the various books and see about the characters and such in the areas because I was too busy running through trying not to get pked. I would highly reccomend doing a little bit more in depth exploring for anyone who hasn't already done it. Until a few years go by and I feel the need to come have a look around again, have fun.

- Penlerixid

p.s. - Death angel is cracked out, I was good not evil.

ShadowmasterSun 03-Aug-03 01:01 PM
Member since 18th Mar 2003
329 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#20011, "RE: (AUTO) Penlerixid the Planewalker"
In response to Reply #1

Really enjoyed travelling with you with Talfos. That was the first time I had seen Octagonal Tower in any depth, and have to say the trip was worth it. Liked your RP and your desire to explore, really helped me get my feet wet. Good luck with everything and come back and join us again.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19872 Previous topic | Next topic