Subject: "(AUTO) Grumby Derwyydian the Scythe of the Coven, Warde..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19677
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 25-Jul-03 02:32 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19677, "(AUTO) Grumby Derwyydian the Scythe of the Coven, Warder Lieutenant"

Fri Jul 25 2:30:15 2003

Grumby Derwyydian the Scythe of the Coven, Warder Lieutenant was put to rest.

Race:gnome
Class:Druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:445
PK Ratio:68% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

OddjobFri 25-Jul-03 02:17 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
345 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#19694, "You let a Lieutenant character auto-delete? Shame on yo..."
In response to Reply #0

Now, I kind of liked you as a character but as far as letting this char auto-delete all there is to say is "Shame on you". There are other people who would like that spot, leaders need to be present and interviewing/leading. If you dont think you like the char anymore, cant play often, or just plain found something new then step down or delete. Its happening inside the Empire right now as well and its infuriating.

Just my .02

POSTER'S DISCLAIMER: "Of course....I don't play anymore, but its just my 2 cents."

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19677 Previous topic | Next topic