Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Golgic the Weaponsmaster, Magistra..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19668
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 23-Jul-03 11:32 PM
Member since 15th Jun 2024
16938 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19668, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Golgic the Weaponsmaster, Magistrate of Galadon"

Wed Jul 23 23:30:15 2003

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Golgic perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:113
PK Ratio:50% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Troll (Guest)Wed 23-Jul-03 11:51 PM

#19671, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Golgic the Weaponsmaster, Magi..."
In response to Reply #0

Well this might be a suprise to some, but it was not to me. For the past three or so weeks I have played Golgic for at least an hour and a half a day. Over the past few it has become harder for me to think about getting on. Yesterday I did not even get on because I was not sure what else to do. This character was also a fluke that was meant for low level player killing, but I just kept rolling with it all the way into tribunal and to hero. With that having been said...
Good Byes

Imms:
Well not much here, tried to contact a few of you. Never go so much as a whisper, but that is fine. With my last couple of characters I got more interaction than should be allowed.

Trib:
Oblain: Thanks alot for helping me out, and supporting me. I sure hope that I did not mean as much to you as you said, because if that is case you are going to be a bit hurt.

Socherion and Morrilion: You both helped a bit. Always around when I did not need you, never around when I did. Oh well that is how it goes.

The rest, get to hero and kick those sylvan gangs around.

Sylvan: Akrangol, Tichnicktil.. and who ever that druid was that killed me twice tonight... well not going to say well done because you all ganged the hell out of me like the Empire did once. Akrangol you kept trying to tell me my beliefs were twisted and would not accept that I my beliefs were nothing like yours, and that was annoying as hell. Mabey you were trying to convert me. Oh well.

Friends:
Lade: I know you are having some tough times, but hang in there. I think you will like the bard class once you hero. And you had a strong role play, even though it did start to get messed up towards the end of my life. And you are welcome for getting you and Agapetus together.

Agapetus: Alot like Lade. I was cracking up that night that I somehow got you two to reconcile your differnces and got you two to work well together. I never saw that coming.

Jaedren: Thanks for the help. You were a good friend from the 20's up, then seemed to drift away with the fortress buisness. Wish that would not have happened.

Everyone else:
Not sure who else I might have impacted... if you want to say something go ahead.

Had a four week playing window open. It is done in a week, and I was pretty succesful in three. See you all in the Fields.

Some past characters were; Lloradonis, Sosran, Elrios, and now Golgic

p.s. For those of you who intereacted with me now knows that the 'Grunt' social can be used in a million and two ways.

Polid (Guest)Mon 28-Jul-03 07:37 AM

#19770, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Golgic the Weaponsmaster, Magi..."
In response to Reply #2

Well damn you, you was one of Polid's best friends but i guess towards the end you didnt have much for me i guess. Well you did a great job with this one. I wish you the best.

OBLAIN (Guest)Mon 28-Jul-03 09:22 PM

#19805, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Golgic the Weaponsmaster, Magi..."
In response to Reply #2

Was certainly disappointed. I thought you were serious about the tribz. Well done anyways. Good luck for the next.

OBLAIN kun QUINSLIN

Lade (Guest)Wed 23-Jul-03 11:34 PM

#19669, "...Why?"
In response to Reply #0

All that needs to be said was that you were fun to rank with and a good guy.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19668 Previous topic | Next topic