Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Shardeus the Weaponsmaster, Mercenary..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19121
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 13-Jul-03 07:43 PM
Member since 11th May 2024
16840 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19121, "(CON LOSS) [None] Shardeus the Weaponsmaster, Mercenary Captain of Talia"

Sun Jul 13 19:10:35 2003
At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Shardeus perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:225
PK Ratio:32% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Shardeus the Weaponsmaster, Merce..., Edeana (Guest), 15-Jul-03 01:54 PM, #6
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Shardeus the Weaponsmaster, Merce..., Halister (Guest), 15-Jul-03 11:10 AM, #5
Reply So long Captain, Llauriele (Guest), 13-Jul-03 11:32 PM, #1
     Reply lousy typing skill, Llauriele again (Guest), 13-Jul-03 11:38 PM, #2
     Reply RE: So long Captain, Rjezrit (Guest), 14-Jul-03 10:05 AM, #3
          Reply RE: So long Captain, Alaminore, 14-Jul-03 11:22 AM, #4

Edeana (Guest)Tue 15-Jul-03 01:54 PM

#19191, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Shardeus the Weaponsmaster, Merce..."
In response to Reply #0

For what it's worth, don't tell your group you need to go afk to help your girlfriend carry something inside, even if it happens to be true.

Halister (Guest)Tue 15-Jul-03 11:10 AM

#19185, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Shardeus the Weaponsmaster, Merce..."
In response to Reply #0

Yeah, you had a lot of enemies and a good streak of bad luck but you hung in there and that's worth something. Safe travels friend.

Llauriele (Guest)Sun 13-Jul-03 11:32 PM

#19132, "So long Captain"
In response to Reply #0

Well, for most of your life you were far higher in rank than myself, and yet forced to put up with a much higher degress of crap than myself, most of it because of me. Sorry! But you handled it all with a certain amount of grace, even though the odds were clearly against you in every way. I do think that in the end you were pushing for that final death on purpose... oh well. I have to give you a LOT of credit for surviving as long as you did, and you never backed down once. You will be missed, by me anyway.

Llauriele

Llauriele again (Guest)Sun 13-Jul-03 11:38 PM

#19133, "lousy typing skill"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry for the lousy typing skills. That should have said you were forced to put up with a much higher degree of crap. Oh well.

Rjezrit (Guest)Mon 14-Jul-03 10:05 AM

#19146, "RE: So long Captain"
In response to Reply #1

I can personally say that because of that incident with you I went out of my way to kill Shardeus (who I could harm most of the time).

For what it's worth, Shardeus seemed to me like a cry baby. We'd fight, and he would run and then accuse me of not fighting fair and 'hiding in the shadows' (ooh...an assassin hiding? Yeah that isn't fair is it?), ganking him (which I did once with a trannie for which we both took flags), or again not fighting fair and assassinating him.

When Shardeus ranked out of my way and had a duergar send me a tell saying 'Shardeus says to tell you that you're still a little bitch' I lost any kind of respect that I probably didn't ave in the first place.

Rjez

AlaminoreMon 14-Jul-03 11:22 AM
Member since 07th Jul 2003
61 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#19148, "RE: So long Captain"
In response to Reply #3

Well... I'll say a goodbye.

My character didn't know yours all that well. Never fought with him or anything like that. But Mossi did bring him drinks and he was always nice to her. He seemed like an overall nice character to be around.

Anyway, that's my two cents.

Rest in peace, or in war, whichever you prefer.

----- Alaminore, Of Course! -----

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19121 Previous topic | Next topic