Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19028
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 11-Jul-03 11:37 PM
Member since 11th May 2024
16838 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19028, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall"

Fri Jul 11 22:02:40 2003
At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Kugnar perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:195
PK Ratio:39% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall, Ezrail (Guest), 15-Jul-03 10:25 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall, Kraenesk (Guest), 14-Jul-03 05:11 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall, Kugnar (Guest), 13-Jul-03 11:55 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall, Feolin (Guest), 14-Jul-03 01:45 AM, #5
Reply My friend.., Urgarg (Guest), 15-Jul-03 11:00 PM, #8
Reply Post up you sorry drunk., Urgarg (Guest), 13-Jul-03 09:54 PM, #3
Reply What happened to those farewells? (n/t), Feolin (Guest), 13-Jul-03 05:03 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall, Theaus (Guest), 12-Jul-03 06:00 PM, #1

Ezrail (Guest)Tue 15-Jul-03 10:25 PM

#19212, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall"
In response to Reply #0

Well done. I thought if you would have stuck it out you would have been tough in the rites. Sad to see you go, I thought you did a very good job.

Kraenesk (Guest)Mon 14-Jul-03 05:11 PM

#19158, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall"
In response to Reply #0

not wanting to get in a flame war and aint gonna defend either cabal
but i will say current nexus is highly misunderstood by most people, try playing one and explore the rp potential, there is a lot there. If you dont like someone on cf, join em! get thier perspective, and then maybe show em how you think it should be done, instead of how they are doing it, if you dont like the direction of nexus, get elder magus, or Lord Elder and do your best to change em.

Kugnar (Guest)Sun 13-Jul-03 11:55 PM

#19134, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall"
In response to Reply #0

Yeah, With the increase in work, and the decrease in desire to play kugnar, I felt I had to move on. I've something I am alot more interested in in the works, and rather than spend a two hour mud session dying and half regearing over and over, I thought I'd put my dwindling time into that. Anyhow, to all the boys in the village, it was fun taking the beatings with you, we managed to give a few beatdowns along the way, which made it all the better. I used to laugh when we managed to take out a nexan or two and they would bitch about us not returning things. I don't really see the point of the nexan cabal, in not one instance did I see them do anything but kill villagers. Dut, I digress.

Feolin (Guest)Mon 14-Jul-03 01:45 AM

#19138, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall"
In response to Reply #4

Balls to the wall. That is what I thought of Kugnar. You ruled man, I really enjoyed interacting with you. I really don't know what to say other then thanks. Good luck on your next "interesting" character idea (I thought this one ruled). I hope that all goes well with it.

Urgarg (Guest)Tue 15-Jul-03 11:00 PM

#19214, "My friend.."
In response to Reply #4

I play a lot of semi-sour chars who tend to piss off many more than they befriend but I truely considered Kugnar as one of my buddies. You kept my spirits up and displayed well what I like about the village. Well roleplayed, steadfast, and one good gut-splitting dwarf you were. You were one of those I thought of as the core of the village and you'll be missed friend. Get back in the fields and hopefully make it on my side.

Urgarg (Guest)Sun 13-Jul-03 09:54 PM

#19126, "Post up you sorry drunk."
In response to Reply #0

I'll save the real comments for when you post but for now I wnat to whip your sorry hide for deleting. You'll be missed.

Feolin (Guest)Sun 13-Jul-03 05:03 PM

#19098, "What happened to those farewells? (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Theaus (Guest)Sat 12-Jul-03 06:00 PM

#19072, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Kugnar the Field Marshall"
In response to Reply #0

Damn gully, what in the hell are you doing...I know the Village is hurting right now, I can't log in lately without the head missing and me being by myself but still. Anyways it was a pleasure and hopefully we'll see you in the realms again.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19028 Previous topic | Next topic