Subject: "Nhuapq - the hand to hand assassin guy" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18553
Show all folders

RacliWed 18-Jun-03 05:23 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#18553, "Nhuapq - the hand to hand assassin guy"

Pretty much gonna make this quick. I started this character will all intentions to go Scion and learn how to use black magics or at least RP it to death but when Sayangu invited me to become a villager I had to jump for it. It was still in my RP to be around the strongest fighters so it worked. Then Kastellyn closed the gates to the village and i was left with about 10 con when I died to another assassin so just said forget it. Not gonna sit here and go through a lot of goodbyes. If I liked you, you know I liked if. If I didn't, I'll killed you, plain and simple. If any IMMs watched me would you give a summary of my RP? I actually halfway tried until I got to abut the 30th title. To anyone that wants me to take the time to write them a goodbye, write me one and I'll get back to you. I'm drunk and I know I'm gonna regret deletng my only char over rank 15 but whatever. Time comes when you just gotta give it up. Soon as one of you villagers that never show up unless there's numbers (exceptions of course) dies I'll roll something to join. For Drahkul and Stampar, I dont know if my times were different from yours, but after our little talk I looked for you both a while and then nothing. Oh well. Moving right along. Good luck to everyone

--SIG
Two wrongs dont make a right, but three rights make a left

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply A pity, I was hoping to send lots of work your way. not..., Wakonas (Guest), 21-Jun-03 01:22 AM, #13
Reply Doh, Kugnar (Guest), 19-Jun-03 02:42 PM, #12
Reply RE: Nhuapq - the hand to hand assassin guy, Itaeapheqim (Guest), 19-Jun-03 01:51 AM, #9
Reply RE: Nhuapq - the hand to hand assassin guy, Racli, 19-Jun-03 02:37 AM, #10
Reply RE: Nhuapq - the hand to hand assassin guy, Galainx (Guest), 19-Jun-03 12:09 AM, #8
Reply RE: Nhuapq - the hand to hand assassin guy, Racli, 19-Jun-03 12:24 PM, #11
Reply RE: Nhuapq - the hand to hand assassin guy, Kertaki (Guest), 18-Jun-03 08:08 PM, #5
Reply Ezrail-enjoyed our interaction, marcalius, 18-Jun-03 07:12 PM, #4
Reply RE: Nhuapq - the hand to hand assassin guy, Aemelius (Guest), 18-Jun-03 06:56 PM, #3
Reply RE: Nhuapq - the hand to hand assassin guy, Racli, 18-Jun-03 10:03 PM, #7
Reply Didn't really know you.., Quezzumpliet (Guest), 18-Jun-03 06:30 PM, #2
Reply Ouch!, Feolin (Guest), 18-Jun-03 06:08 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Ouch!, Racli, 18-Jun-03 10:01 PM, #6

Wakonas (Guest)Sat 21-Jun-03 01:22 AM

#18640, "A pity, I was hoping to send lots of work your way. not..."
In response to Reply #0

Kugnar (Guest)Thu 19-Jun-03 02:42 PM

#18599, "Doh"
In response to Reply #0

Sad to see you go dude. I took me upwards of like 3 months to become a villager since rolling. There was about 3 weeks of down time somewhere in there due to finals and whatnot, but it was a hell of a long time, so I know the feeling. As one of the maybe 5 people I group with, your going to be missed. good luck with your next
K

Itaeapheqim (Guest)Thu 19-Jun-03 01:51 AM

#18581, "RE: Nhuapq - the hand to hand assassin guy"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for that comment you gave at one time about me being 'one of the most suicidal' people you had seen up to that point. As a player I loved that remark.

It is quite a shame you didn't end up choosing for Scion. We would have had alot more interaction if you did, and I would have welcomed it.

Good luck with your next character.

RacliThu 19-Jun-03 02:37 AM
70 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#18582, "RE: Nhuapq - the hand to hand assassin guy"
In response to Reply #9

I really wish I would have chosen Scion also. But I though that joining the ragers would open some new RP opportunity. Then they stop taking new ragers and I watched another role go down the pipe. Sucks a lot

--SIG

Galainx (Guest)Thu 19-Jun-03 12:09 AM

#18578, "RE: Nhuapq - the hand to hand assassin guy"
In response to Reply #0

Awwwww You didn't even wait for my note.

I really liked your character and I wish you would have stuck with it. I wonder how everything would have panned out for you.

Anyway, good luck on your next!

RacliThu 19-Jun-03 12:24 PM
70 posts
#18598, "RE: Nhuapq - the hand to hand assassin guy"
In response to Reply #8

Aw man. After I talked to you and you said you would think about it I figured the answer was no. After the first figh in arial city whenyou help out the other guy I labeled you as another one of the people I would never like because you had no strength. Then you said what you said to me out of nowhere and I'm like "huh?". Hard to wanna kill someone who says that to you. Anyway I really liked your char too. I'll be back

--SIG

Kertaki (Guest)Wed 18-Jun-03 08:08 PM

#18560, "RE: Nhuapq - the hand to hand assassin guy"
In response to Reply #0

hey not sure if you remember me, but I remember talking to you a few times. Kinda sucks to be a non-imperial assassin right now, especially for you being an evil one at that :-P More god damn duergar AP's running around than ya can shake a stick at. Anyway I guess I was one of those that you liked, else I suppose we woulda been fightin a whole lot more so I guess I'll take that as a compliment...sorta good luck on whatevers next man

marcaliusWed 18-Jun-03 07:12 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2003
17 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18557, "Ezrail-enjoyed our interaction"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed our brief interactions. I was always around by the way You had a tough road, I wish you would have stuck it out. Anyway hope to see you again soon in the fields

Aemelius (Guest)Wed 18-Jun-03 06:56 PM

#18556, "RE: Nhuapq - the hand to hand assassin guy"
In response to Reply #0

Did you ever really intend to talk to shokai about an align change? Just curious. The very little we interacted was good, especially since our introduction was a cranail.

RacliWed 18-Jun-03 10:03 PM
70 posts
#18571, "RE: Nhuapq - the hand to hand assassin guy"
In response to Reply #3

yea I did. My assasin' whole role was about following the way of the original assassin and that included the black magics. When I decided to go battle that obviously went out the window so I was like yea, time to get rid of this taint. Didn't quite work out though.

--SIG

Quezzumpliet (Guest)Wed 18-Jun-03 06:30 PM

#18555, "Didn't really know you.."
In response to Reply #0

.. as you had just come into my range, but I saw
you on eastern and with three villagers again Jumalde
I had to try and take some of you out. Unfortunately
most of your things were taken by a lowbie and you didn't
stick around to find out either way. Later I did leave
you alone in Arkham since you were still dressing, though
I figured if you were stupid enough to attack I would kill
you anyways. Hope you have more fun with the next.

--Quezz

Feolin (Guest)Wed 18-Jun-03 06:08 PM

#18554, "Ouch!"
In response to Reply #0

Yeah, that had to suck. You got attacked ALL THE TIME! I really felt bad for you. Sorry you came around the village right about the time the gates were closed, that really did have to suck. Anyways, for what it's worth, I liked how you tried to roleplay that whole "I don't need anything but my bare hands" thing. I did have to kind of chuckle to myself when you asked me to help you get that sword of ninjitsu, but as I said, I felt for you. Whatever you decide to play next, I hope you have fun with it, cause thats what it's all about. Heres to getting drunk!

DustyBeard!

RacliWed 18-Jun-03 10:01 PM
70 posts
#18570, "RE: Ouch!"
In response to Reply #1

Yea when air majors and groups of axe wielding nexans started coming after me I was like you know what, this hand to hand thing actually works (no really... it actually works. Nothing like ironhands but you can get away with it unless you're up against axes/maces), but I can't #### with these guys without a blade. So I started using only assassin blades (sword of ninjitsu, ivory hilted, katana, that one spear from the slayer, and wicked poisonous dagger), because I didn't wanna break the role I was been going with too badly. Anyway, gates closed and stampar gave me his recommendation. Then I find out that I have to get it again, I get killed another million times, and no one has seen him. So one day I down a bottle of Bicardi O, another of Hypnotic, and get real acquainted with some Vodka. Bye bye Nhuapq lol

--SIG

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18553 Previous topic | Next topic