Subject: "(DEL) Itrasin the Eye" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17536
Show all folders

Itrasin (Guest)Mon 12-May-03 04:07 PM

#17536, "(DEL) Itrasin the Eye"

Well i'm gone. Had to do it a while agow but thats fine.

My second balanced character for 8 years i play CF. Heh. First after 2 years interuption.... Well was fun i think.

To my fellow guildmates:

Gastaard: hated you, had a plot to make you killed and overthrown but you died to old age. Well played!

Moligant: Bastard! Was turning the guild in to imperial scouts. Every your step was reported to Fortress and the Grove.

Sabiene: Missed you. Glad you immorted. Could not count how many times you saved my life!

Bhagavan: Good job! Missed you when you died!

Nycoe: Quite a nice thief! Keep #1!

To Immortals: Did not interact with many of you. Pico! Where did you go! Missed your religion and chromatic flame!

To Fortress: Did not know mahy of you as well. Lruthlor what kind of paladin has two set of armor with him?

Oh well... See you around guys....

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Moligant (Guest)Tue 13-May-03 01:01 PM

#17544, "Misinformation"
In response to Reply #0

This is misinformation at its greatest.

'Moligant: Bastard! Was turning the guild in to imperial scouts.'

I never once asked or even tried to persuade anyone of the guild to do anything for the Empire. In fact, last I checked, even though we are now on amicable terms, the very first imperial shadow is a thief i blackballed.

As for reporting my moves to the grove and fortress, big whoop.
Guess you get the spy of the year award for that right? Considering most of my moves that were of any importance all took place within the guild.

Funny thing is, I actually liked you, didnt think your views on chaos and the chromatic flame were very mature or intelligeable, but maybe thats a good thing for a follower of chaos. One thing ill never understand is how a true follower of chaos would be a part of a criminal organization. Joining, paying dues, following the Code, all of these things are orderly. In other guilds it works, but the thieves guild is a step above other guilds, and is in-between a guild and a cabal. Therefore the standards for RP should also be a step above. How did you explain to yourself being a part of a professional order of thieves while also holding to the tenets of a follower of the chromatic flame?

Moligant Gapverdi

Itrasin (Guest)Tue 13-May-03 11:17 PM

#17556, "RE: Misinformation"
In response to Reply #2

You would not believe how many times i broken the Code and your orders

As of being part of something - chaos has many forms. And if you feel it's lleading you to some place you go there. Even order is part of chaos. Everything is.

As of Imperial thing.. I do not know but when all imperials desided out of sudden that i'm ally to them... I do not have any other explanation. Was nice to talk to them and transfer all information to the grove or fortress

Quite funny how Sakard claimed that he liked Pico but his god of order is better. ))

Ws fun also to be first mortal visiting shrine of that drow god and bringing paladin there after that.

ZepachuTue 13-May-03 11:37 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
223 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#17558, "RE: Misinformation"
In response to Reply #3

Unfortunately this is why Entropy and Chaos as a whole has suffered so greatly.

You rationalize your actions in a way that's acceptable in chaos, rather than actually acting chaotic.

I'd talk about what "chaos" actually is, in both my eyes and Pico's, but I seem to think you wouldn't get it.

Lruthlor (Guest)Tue 13-May-03 02:38 AM

#17541, "the kind of paladin who..."
In response to Reply #0

gathers things for his brethren who have been left nakiid in their fight against evil. That's the kind who has two sets of armor. I had just been running around getting things when you decided to attack the Maran Tara'bal. If you hadn't been so convinced you were in the right or had even apologized for your actions that night things might have gone differently. Not sure if inane was what you were going for with your role or that was really how you were thinking. But there was no way a paladin of Shokai was going to entertain your twisted logic after such an act.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17536 Previous topic | Next topic