Subject: "Maelsar the Lotus Addict has been put to rest." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17532
Show all folders

LightmageMon 12-May-03 12:56 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
319 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17532, "Maelsar the Lotus Addict has been put to rest."

Today was my last day for a while. Camping time. I had a lot of fun with this charactor despite not getting anywhere with my addiction problems (rolewise). I have been praying for about a week and a half non-stop and havent had a single response to anything....

Fighting wise, I think I lost a couple of fights. Best death was when I got messed up by some mind-control poison, and ordered to drink a lethal potion, which was something I had never seen. I didnt loose too many fights, I can think of a few, however, conjurers are tough to beat...One thing I find boring about the class is all the sleeping and waiting for servitors. Even with a supply of slow wands, I hated waiting two nights for gaunting and all that...

I think I really dislike the majority of the current crop of lightwalkers. They all seem to log off when the going gets rough. The evils all seem much more interesting and fun to interact with. I guess this is why i didnt loot much of anything from my foes. I think I returned 3 or 4 soul filled axes to various anti-paladins I fought too. There were alot of times I wanted to start killing paladins and hoards of useless lightwalkers, but I stuck to my original role....

If I play a conjurer again, its going to be a chaotic evil, gaunting bitch. My favorite people to interact with were Sossaphrin, Astilamos, Sakard(few conversations)...and a couple more Imperials I cant think of....

Im going to role up something evil...I have a list of lightwalkers who really pissed me off...

It was fun

Hope is the worst of evils, for it prolongs the torment of man.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Sossaphrin (Guest)Mon 12-May-03 01:31 PM

#17533, "well, the reason we talked lots"
In response to Reply #0

was probably because you were awake (probably gaunting) at night after sleeping in the day (when I would be doing stuff), and I was standing in a safe place at night, therefore unable to do anything besides talk to you. Bastard. ;*)

I even tried to persuade people to go and rank with you so that you'd be out of my pk range. I was mildly surprised at the effectiveness of that gaunt the one time you got me (stupid thing kept tripping me), but at least you missed your lash. ) I suppose the gaunt probably had at least 10 ranks on me though, so maybe it wasn't so surprising.

One of my fantasies that is never going to happen is to let a gaunt capture me and then cleave the conjurer in half upon arrival.

Maelsar (Guest)Tue 13-May-03 03:46 PM

#17547, "I was thinking the same thing..."
In response to Reply #1

When ever id gaunt a necro, thief or anti-paladin. I was sometimes at risk of getting knocked out until they could call in their group to my location.

ALso: Being a lightwalker I had to put all my mana into the gaunts to get them ever remotely tough.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17532 Previous topic | Next topic