Subject: "(CON) 33 STORM WAR Shalos the Barren Of Tornadoes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17501
Show all folders

Shalos (Guest)Thu 08-May-03 07:21 AM

#17501, "(CON) 33 STORM WAR Shalos the Barren Of Tornadoes"

This was my first con die. Never figured on it so earlier in the game either. Well it is thanks to all the duergars and fire giants I guess.
Thank you to Omi my brother!
Didn't get to do much of what I wanted since I was slain so early on.
I do have to say though, it is a little unfair when I try to join the Spire, and they tell me no, and let a Fire Giant A-P in. Oh well.
To top it off, one of the final times I was killed that tribby summoned me into town and killed me. How's that for justice?
Thanks IMMS for such a great game. Been playing for going on six years now. Always a blast.
I'll keep this short like my life was. Not a lot of thank yous since I didn't aspire to much.
Want to thank all the help I received from all those players out there that walked in the light. ALL of you were extremely helpful.
-Later

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Keratki (Guest)Thu 08-May-03 01:36 PM

#17514, "silly giant......"
In response to Reply #0

Thought you were a newbie, considering how wrecklace you were (running around trying to PK with ####ty axes and earthen gear)

You seemed to take it in stride though, and I commend you for that. too bad you didn't give Kertaki a little list on enemies before you died, he/I'm always game for new enemies hehe. hoped that bit of gear I helped you scrounge up let you enjoy at least one good last fight. good luck on your next man...

-Kertaki

incognitoThu 08-May-03 11:32 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17505, "couple of comments"
In response to Reply #0

Didn't know you but noticed you.

Firstly, you seemed to log on and off extremely frequently. I'm curious as to why, because I'd break off what I was doing to find you but you'd log off before I even got supplies. I am not talking about once or twice, but at least a dozen times. Log in, 5 minutes later log out. If you want a group, perhaps stay logged in longer so that others doing the same thing will see you and you can get together.

Secondly, the law isn't about alignment, so there is no reason not to pick a fire ap over you if he presented his case better.

If he summoned you into town and killed you, you were either:

- wanted,
- not in a protected town, or
- screwed over by a trib who should be booted. There is a difference between twisting the law and breaking the law.

Trinthos (Guest)Thu 08-May-03 01:43 PM

#17515, "hahaha, omg I'm not the only one to notice this?"
In response to Reply #1

I remember before I deleted I had a whole bunch of storm only gear, and that shockwave axe. Was gonna give it to him but he kept disappearing! every time I thought I found him he would run in the guild and quit out, then 5 minutes later come back. (and no I was around hero level and he was 20ish or somethin so its not like it looked like I was chasing him) I just wanted to get rid of that crap and no stormies wanted it. STAY LOGGED ON DAMN YOU

-ranting Quiddie

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17501 Previous topic | Next topic