Subject: "Well it was fun" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17382
Show all folders

Ildiko (Guest)Wed 07-May-03 02:14 AM

#17382, "Well it was fun"

Well here I am now on the battlefield, Ildiko was a wierd char for me the highest level I ever got. I really did want to hero, but the way things being handled in sylvan just screamed for me either to leave or delete. I know I'm gonna start flaming, and will probably have this post removed but I'm gonna try anyways
Sylvan=Most are a bunch of pansy's except for the few that are willing to go the distance and not bitch of cb because they lost a piece of gear or so and so didn't heal them fast enough, all I have to say is grow up. I died plenty of times because of groupmates mistakes and my own but I lived with it and you guys should too
Dacheal-you where probably my best friend in the grove and I loved traveling with you
Starkad-Best candidate for captain and I think you do a great job
Blach..-Why the hell where you made liet. Cardiel or Eclinsan should have got that, I thought that you where probably the least qualified other than me for it.
Eclinsan-Another great friend in the grove, when you deleted I was pretty bummed but hey I had fun, and after all you did get me my monkey.
Grumby-You where fun, a little hard headed but fun
Zuou-Why the hell would we want a nekkid dead city guard? I always wondered that.
Selenquey-Never really did much with you, but had fun when I did travel with you
In the end I just got fed up with the grove, I really did wanna hero but after that thing I heard over the cb, I just had enough. I still stand by the point that Cardiel and Eclinsan should have been made liet. but than again when did ildiko's opinion meen anything.
As far as my joining sylvan, I know I applie for nexus but I knew I wouldn't just just because I don't like that cabal, the reason I applied was because Ildiko wanted balance in the beginning of his life, but as he got older he saw that they where hyprocrites and found the grove to be paradise.
Now for forms, I was a utility/water and I loved every minute of it.
For utility
anteater-I love this form just because I ate ants
Camel-Heh spitting on people kicks ass
spidermonkey-This form is THE ####, I loved it, my favorite form and I am tempted to make another shifter just so I could get it again.
Wildcat-I know the last utility form I got it should have been the best, but I stand by the fact that I love the spidermonkey
eletric eel-Hardly used it but it had an insane hitroll(upper 90's)
Another factor for deleting was the fact that an unammed person messed up my dns servors on my computer so I was without a net connection for 2 weeks and only time I could mud was at school over telenet. But hey I had fun even though at the end I got pissed.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Hrm..., Blachmianan (Guest), 06-May-03 09:32 AM, #7
Reply RE: Hrm..., Ildiko (Guest), 06-May-03 09:39 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Hrm..., Blachmianan (Guest), 06-May-03 10:21 AM, #9
          Reply RE: Hrm..., Selenquey (Guest), 06-May-03 11:05 PM, #10
               Reply Umm...you ever hear of sarcasm?, Blachmianan (Guest), 07-May-03 12:13 PM, #11
                    Reply Yes I have heard of sarcasm., Selenquey (Guest), 07-May-03 02:00 PM, #12
Reply RE: Well it was fun, Starkad (Guest), 06-May-03 03:38 AM, #6
Reply RE: Well it was fun, Selenquey (Guest), 05-May-03 11:48 PM, #5
Reply Hey, thanks for helping..., Sylvrin (Guest), 05-May-03 07:10 PM, #3
Reply RE: Well it was fun, Dacheal (Guest), 05-May-03 05:50 PM, #2
Reply No mention of your enemies?, Sakard (Guest), 05-May-03 04:37 PM, #1
     Reply RE: No mention of your enemies?, ildiko (Guest), 05-May-03 07:19 PM, #4

Blachmianan (Guest)Tue 06-May-03 09:32 AM

#17399, "Hrm..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, you can think what you want, but, I find it very unfair that you would say what you did seeing how we spent so little time playing at the same time. In fact, there were many time when you would log on an leave so quickly that there was very little time for us to interact.

Ildiko (Guest)Tue 06-May-03 09:39 AM

#17400, "RE: Hrm..."
In response to Reply #7

Ok first off blach, I share my computer and net connection with 5 other people, if I can mud for more thant 20 minutes I'm happy. Second you and I did interact and it consisted of you asking me and other people where this and that was. I think that your where a poor choice for leadership because we had other people that had been around a lot better than you and a better rp than gateing to someone else the minute we got in a pk situation.

Blachmianan (Guest)Tue 06-May-03 10:21 AM

#17401, "RE: Hrm..."
In response to Reply #8

Yes, every other Sylvan out there will tell you I can't find things and do everything I can to avoid pk situations. You obviously learned nothing about me in your 20 minutes...if it was that long.

Selenquey (Guest)Wed 07-May-03 02:14 AM

#17415, "RE: Hrm..."
In response to Reply #9

""Yes, every other Sylvan out there will tell you I can't find things and do everything I can to avoid pk situations.""

Way to help out the group there. This explains a lot. I'f your gunna play a healer, play a healer.

Blachmianan (Guest)Wed 07-May-03 12:13 PM

#17462, "Umm...you ever hear of sarcasm?"
In response to Reply #10

Selenquey, you and I play at completely different times. I truly hope that for someone who has never met me, you do not mean what you say. If you did not see the sarcasm in my previous post, read it with that thought in mind.

Selenquey (Guest)Wed 07-May-03 02:00 PM

#17473, "Yes I have heard of sarcasm."
In response to Reply #11

Come on Blachy. We all know what sarcasm is. But it is kinda difficult to notice from just text without the person's tone of voice. Yes we play at opposite times, but I've still been around you a bunch in the past. I was even there for your interview. I have also seen you around when the uglies show up, and you do tend to run... quickly. I try my hardest to get to know a person before I speak about them. Especially when we're in the same cabal. And expecially more when it's sylvan. I meant no offense, but ya know, healer isn't just a clever classname. *wink*

Starkad (Guest)Tue 06-May-03 03:38 AM

#17394, "RE: Well it was fun"
In response to Reply #0

A shame you deleted so close to your final form, would have been fun to see you eat warlocks. Good luck on your next.

Selenquey (Guest)Mon 05-May-03 11:48 PM

#17393, "RE: Well it was fun"
In response to Reply #0

You were compitent and looked like you know what you were doing. You didn't rush in a pk either, which is something a lot of sylvans need to learn. I mean when I snare someone I should have SOME say as to when they are to be attacked or wether they are to be attacked at all. Well played I must say, now come on back ya hear.

Sylvrin (Guest)Mon 05-May-03 07:10 PM

#17387, "Hey, thanks for helping..."
In response to Reply #0

me rank up. I really liked your character. I'll never forget the time I met up with you at the holy grove with Zekasiq walking with me to keep me safe. You freaked out that I would bring a drow anywhere near you...good RP! I can't believe you never made it to hero, you should have asked Sylvrin to help you get there, she would have been more than happy to.

Oh well, if things weren't going well in your cabal and it wasn't fun anymore, I guess it was time to say goodbye.

I hope you enjoy your next.

Dacheal (Guest)Mon 05-May-03 05:50 PM

#17386, "RE: Well it was fun"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for the kind words. I enjoyed having you around and between you and Starkad you filled a big void in Dacheal. Thanks for the fun, good character, and well done.

Sakard (Guest)Mon 05-May-03 04:37 PM

#17385, "No mention of your enemies?"
In response to Reply #0

Fought a few times...was fun. In the end I founded out that you were Sylvan and well...we fought more. I think I killed you once or twice...(Maybe once alone and a few in raids?) Or perhaps I am just mistaken.

Good luck and don't give up!

ildiko (Guest)Mon 05-May-03 07:19 PM

#17388, "RE: No mention of your enemies?"
In response to Reply #1

Heh, that was a touchy subject for me, my enemies. I really never made ildiko for pk, mostly rp although when i got a pk with the anteater I was proud, Sakard we fought once outside of raid situations and you smoked me, heh oh well. I must say I did enjoy the interaction I had with you, mostly how you rp'd a big bad ass and your char is one. other than that I forgot one person
tavish- I liked gentlebear and enjoyed traveling with you

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17382 Previous topic | Next topic