Subject: "An apology to the Imm at Yanoreth's shrine." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16766
Show all folders

Iosfhyl (Guest)Mon 07-Apr-03 11:14 PM

#16766, "An apology to the Imm at Yanoreth's shrine."

Can't say I didn't try. Thanks for actually interacting, I appreciate it. It was worth a shot.

Hope I didn't offend anyone by my 'finale'.

*waves*
Onto another project.

-Iosfhyl D'Bathony, the trampled.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

YanorethMon 07-Apr-03 11:38 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
896 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16768, "*sigh*"
In response to Reply #0

Based on your role, Yanoreth would not have been willing to empower you. At least, not in the context of the library. That didn't mean you had no chance at empowerment, though. I just wanted you to go somewhere else and take advantage of that cool "Temple of Twilight" from your role. Why do you think I kept echoing you about the Twilight?

I was bummed when you deleted so fast. I apparently didn't find the right hint to tip you off. I was hoping you'd at least think about it and come back later. I was in another window trying to track down a pesky bug when you did the deed. :-P

Yanoreth

Iosfhyl (Guest)Tue 08-Apr-03 12:32 AM

#16772, "*chuckles*"
In response to Reply #1

Oh, it's alright. I'm just glad you enjoyed the role. I hope it wasn't excessively lenghtly.

Anways, you can't blame a newbie for trying. I'm still trying to think of different ways of understanding the contexts of all the religions.
I'll probably make another attempt at empowerment with something in the very near future. This situation wasn't any kind of deteurance. Roleplaying is quite enjoyable, but roleplaying with an incentive is even moreso.

Hope you enjoyed everything.

-Iosfhyl.

p.s. Sorry for getting the chair bloody. I'll send someone to clean it, I swear.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16766 Previous topic | Next topic