Subject: "(DEL) The Carrionfields, Narcotic of the Insanely Drive..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16541
Show all folders

DeathAngel (Guest)Tue 01-Apr-03 09:31 AM

#16541, "(DEL) The Carrionfields, Narcotic of the Insanely Drive..."

On this Day, April the First, Second Month(err, third week?) of the Coalition Air Force Strikes, the Carrionfields laid itself to rest.

Cabal: {DISTRACTION}- The Cause of Procrastination
PK Ratio: 100% Effectiveness

My farwells:

To the Assclowns:
-who have made the last year so ripe, I thoroughly enjoyed sitebanning you for the digsgruntlement you caused other players in your pathetic attempts to prove your superiority over me.

The Dedicated:
-Your input and attention has served me well, for now I control each of your minds, and soon, you will be the automatons I intend for each of you to become.

The Gangbangers:
-Another year of variant success, my children. You have assimilated yourselves into the fold of the useless player, and have therefor earned my greatest respect. Your continuous displays of talent and overall ability will continue to astound players worldwide. Keep up the good work.

The Elite:
-My favorite children, you have all faired well this last year. Your ability to inflame the minds of the lesser factions of socio-cognitive hierarchy has left me near speechless, as you continue to thwart any attempts of the NOOBS in ascertaining positions of relative respect or power. Further, your ability to post pointless flames of conceit and putdowns has left me feeling as if I have accomplished everything I ever set out to do, and for that I thank you.

To the Immortals:
-The conspiracy is finally out of the picture. I told you to keep it to yourselves or it would backfire. You should have listened. To the IMM who told me I would never amount to anything, hahahahahahahah! I proved you wrong, didn't I? Didn't I? I'd like to thank each of you personally for being foolish enough to dedicate endless hours of your time to be paid back in the form of insults, whining, complaining, and overall disgruntlement. You truly reflect everything in this democracy that can be abused. My legacy of turning functional lives into machines I leave to each of you, that we continue our world domination.

Fizuck...it's early and I need to be drunk. Happy April Fools, and thanks for another great year, players and Imms alike. Keep truckin'.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Insanely Driven (Guest)Tue 01-Apr-03 12:39 PM

#16544, "RE: (DEL) The Carrionfields, Narcotic of the Insanely D..."
In response to Reply #0

This is too Funny
Happy April Fools Day to you too.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16541 Previous topic | Next topic