Subject: "(DEL)Syithar the Sensei" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16271
Show all folders

Syithar (Guest)Sat 15-Mar-03 11:08 AM

#16271, "(DEL)Syithar the Sensei"

Well that was it.

Rolled this character because I wanted a serious character that would actually acomplish something. Sadly it did not turn out that way, I felt that I had a nice role but like most of my characters my roleplaying differs from my "role". Sad but true.

I had not played a villager since the changes and found out that..the village is what it has always been. Good imms and some hard fighting.

One thing that was very irritating about the village was the fact that I had alot of people that hunted me but I was not allowed to kill them. The "empire" wannabes raided countless of times, killing the destructor. But hell I was not allowed to hunt them down later anyway.

I was a scout and just want to say excellent and balanced cabal powers for that one, though against casters and weaker against shifters(not defense forms)/fighters. But I belive I would have killed much more with a berserker but also died more.

Noticed some very shady logins with some nexans also, nothing that bad though. Just made me chuckle some.

Like I said big plans, title, leadership and perhaps even go after a tattoo. Nothing of that happened sadly, I just dont think this char would ever be considered of anything of that. Like many of my chars they end because I need to concentrate on school for awhile.

Well, you in battle that is still left good luck on the future. Grogim, alarin, broxx, gre and the others.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Alarin (Guest)Sat 15-Mar-03 02:35 PM

#16273, "Sad to see you go"
In response to Reply #0

I liked your char, that whole bastard concept it seemed like. Just mean and surly, and that was cool. Good luck with whatever.

Alarin

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16271 Previous topic | Next topic