Subject: "(DEL) Nurwon the Watcher" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15875
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 28-Feb-03 01:37 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15875, "(DEL) Nurwon the Watcher"

Fri Feb 28 02:57:06 2003

4 o''clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Grand Struggle on the Theran calendar Nurwon perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:50
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:338
PK Ratio:14% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vashka (Guest)Fri 28-Feb-03 05:24 PM

#15876, "Damnit"
In response to Reply #0

What the hell, why you go an delete man, I finally get into your pk range and then this. Oh well. Peace out man it was fun.

QuiditusSat 01-Mar-03 03:55 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
56 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15877, "well...."
In response to Reply #1

told most on the thread that was DELETED because I suppose it wasn't an official death angel post but I'll reiterate what I said...Char lost purpose, I strayed off my role and stopped fighting warders (and if I did continue that I probably woulda con died, you attack one and the whole grove is on you in moments) I have no idea why I have TWO death angel posts but I don't really care anymore, time to move on. sorry I couldn't help you hero but you'll do fine.

I had planned for Nurwon to basically go out swinging fighting this new empire (hell half of them were already enemies BEFORE they were imperials) and I had a pretty good IC reason to fight them. but then I thought, this isn't much fun anymore anyway so I'll get my other char goin....so thanks for the words and see you later man.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15875 Previous topic | Next topic