Subject: "(DEL) Sosran the Protector of Faith, the Enigma of th" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15828
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 25-Feb-03 09:12 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15828, "(DEL) Sosran the Protector of Faith, the Enigma of th"

Tue Feb 25 09:10:02 2003

11 o''clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Sosran perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:105
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

LloradonisTue 25-Feb-03 09:23 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15829, "RE: (DEL) Sosran the Protector of Faith, the Enigma of..."
In response to Reply #0

Well this has been long coming like another character of mine below, Krafern. I mainly deleted because I could not get back into the role which was complicated as hell, being a healer following Intronan under Death. But I got done alot that I wanted to.

Now for some of the Goodbies

Imms:
Intronan you are the best. I could rely one coming and having fun every other night or so just talking with you about young people. And also I enjoyed never knowing what the hell you are going to do next, like that one time you spelled(Rune Magic) me up, and then told me not to heal it. I was going for your tatoo, but I could not seem to keep up the role towards the end. I hope you enjoyed the role, because I sure did.

Warlocks:
Jhard: Storm Giant healers and Water shifters should not be alowed to group. It was kind of gross when we grabbed one of the many other storm giants warriors about and terrorized everything under the waves. You were one of the few people I could count on, but then you got more envolved in the Tower, believe me I understand your predicament.

Storm Giants(What ever cabal you might have been in)
Vasikar & Kerswae: A good friend and always willing to just go mess around.
Phekaosy: Thanks for the thing or two you showed me about trying(note 0% pk) finish kills with a healer at hero.

I think there was like 4 or 5 other Stormies who were good friends, sorry if I dont call you by name.

Scion: The two healers whose names are not coming to my head, those were some fun times with you all gating after me and me gating away, god damned nightwalkers... and for all you storm giants out there, go UNDERWATER to avoid gating healers.

Tribunal:
Farnsworth you taught me alot about Intronan's religion, a pity that you could not inform the rest of the world more about the order at your meeting that one night. And I was mad that I had not heroed prior to that so people might have actually listened to me at that meeting.

If there was anyone else, sorry for not mentioning you, I did not interact with many people other than the few named above, and especially Intronan

IntronanTue 25-Feb-03 09:40 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
25 posts
#15831, "RE: (DEL) Sosran the Protector of Faith, the Enigma of..."
In response to Reply #1

I always liked discussing others of my religion with you, because you gave interesting opinions on them. Your view on my religion was one of the first to really dig deep into something a lot of folks take for granted, in regards to death. I always like those that take my religion, put their own spin on it, and never stop trying to learn about it. A goodie healer in my religion isn't easy, but you did a pretty damn good job with it, when I was able to watch you.

Vasikar (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 12:05 PM

#15830, "Nothing like the Storm Squad"
In response to Reply #1

Was fun, and funny how the evils would just kinda all log off at once..
Hope you enjoy your next as much as this one.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15828 Previous topic | Next topic