Subject: "(AUTO) Vyerangian the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15450
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 16-Feb-03 02:33 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15450, "(AUTO) Vyerangian the Grand Master of Changelings"

Sun Feb 16 2:32:11 2003

Vyerangian the Grand Master of Changelings was put to rest.

Race:gnome
Class:
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:163
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vyerangian (Guest)Sun 16-Feb-03 12:16 PM

#15451, "Its about time I died"
In response to Reply #0

Wow, talk about so much wasted potential. Lets see, I had like 710 base HP (go trains!), only died like once at hero, had like 1550 health at max, and had Croc and Walrus as forms. Once I heroed it got boring. It was always lets get the item back from ragers and what not. And after all the Nexus elders vanished, and all the invokers deleted, there was no way for this lonely defense shifter to get gear *sob*. I was too lazy to go wait in the Aryth to kill all you Warlocks, and its quite hard to kill people on land with a defense shifter. In fact, pretty much the only thing my Croc could do against ragers was get entwined...I guess my Croc was one big croc *hahaha, I do like those puns*. Well, I could continue complaining, but nah. I guess I did okay considering this guy was my 5th? character. I can think of only a few memorable events

Grogim and Anith-That sure was funny on that River *grumbles about ragers*

Lardovian-You sick man, you made my Walrus flee that one time with your Alligator! How many wands do you have!?

Oh well, farewell to the maybe two people that will read this post.
Go 0%!!!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15450 Previous topic | Next topic