Subject: "(DEL) Brahaid the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15302
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 12-Feb-03 01:00 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15302, "(DEL) Brahaid the Weaver of the Elements"

Wed Feb 12 12:58:37 2003

5 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Brahaid perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:308
PK Ratio:31% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Gobble!! Gobble!! Damn you!!!, Griimbling (Guest), 13-Feb-03 08:26 PM, #10
Reply email, Griimbling (Guest), 13-Feb-03 08:32 PM, #12
Reply RE: Gobble!! Gobble!! Damn you!!!, Brahaid (Guest), 13-Feb-03 08:52 PM, #13
Reply I enjoyed our fights, Femsilsol (Guest), 12-Feb-03 03:34 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Brahaid the Weaver of the Elements, Brahaid (Guest), 12-Feb-03 01:15 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Brahaid the Weaver of the Elements, Caysh, 12-Feb-03 01:57 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DEL) Brahaid the Weaver of the Elements, Brahaid (Guest), 12-Feb-03 02:14 PM, #3
     Reply damn it....., Nurwon, 12-Feb-03 07:37 PM, #5
     Reply RE: damn it....., Brahaid (Guest), 12-Feb-03 07:56 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Brahaid the Weaver of the Elements, Jhard (Guest), 12-Feb-03 07:56 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) Brahaid the Weaver of the Elements, Punblinpo (Guest), 13-Feb-03 03:29 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Brahaid the Weaver of the Elements, Brahaid (Guest), 13-Feb-03 05:12 PM, #9
          Reply yeah about this........, Nurwon, 13-Feb-03 08:27 PM, #11
               Reply RE: yeah about this........, Brahaid (Guest), 13-Feb-03 08:53 PM, #14
     Reply Alas, forgotten again(for the first time), Aenail (Guest), 13-Feb-03 09:01 PM, #15
     Reply RE: Alas, forgotten again(for the first time), Brahaid (Guest), 13-Feb-03 09:11 PM, #16
     Reply It was good. nt, Omian (Guest), 15-Feb-03 05:24 PM, #17

Griimbling (Guest)Thu 13-Feb-03 08:26 PM

#15303, "Gobble!! Gobble!! Damn you!!!"
In response to Reply #0

Damn you for going and leaving me...I had blast with you and you were definately Griimbling's best friend. From all our journies to even all our deaths it was a blast. I enjoyed carrying on with you and hope it made the game more enjoyable for you, as it was for myself. I was rooting for you all the way when you saught the grove. I hope you make another character and find your calling among the grove once more. You helped me always find my turkey drum and you even took time to allow Griimbling to become Magi Griimbling! Thank you for the fun..
Email me if you get chance..genesis@lcsys.net or ICQ 65276936

PS. Orcy Wand...Bad!!!

Griimbling!!!!

Griimbling (Guest)Thu 13-Feb-03 08:32 PM

#15305, "email"
In response to Reply #10

that email address should just be. genesis@lcsys.net

Brahaid (Guest)Thu 13-Feb-03 08:52 PM

#15304, "RE: Gobble!! Gobble!! Damn you!!!"
In response to Reply #10

I sent you an Email, Yeah I had great times with you too. If you do not get it shout back.

Femsilsol (Guest)Wed 12-Feb-03 03:34 PM

#15306, "I enjoyed our fights"
In response to Reply #0

We had a few good battles and it was always fun welcoming you to Tar Valon. I hope you had as much enjoyment from our limited interactions as I did.

Good luck on the next

Brahaid (Guest)Wed 12-Feb-03 01:15 PM

#15307, "RE: (DEL) Brahaid the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #0

Well finnaly He shows up from the death Angel, Had to remind the death angel that I was actually gone, deleted about 4 days ago..
Well this was my first Character in almost 2 years, and my first invoker (Since they were revamps ohh so long ago)
It was great, The practing was horrible, and my begining of the character, in creation I screwed up and was going to make him a Sylvan but I realized about 20th level that I made him lawfull. It was a bitch and a half trying to get my ethos changed, Alot of deaths to Special guards.. But it was worth it, I have never had so much fun trying to do one thing. The finnal tip of the iceberg was killing a tribunal in Hamash and the guards never letting me in again and the tribunal deleteing.
The best thing was probably My goats, I did not develop this as much as I would have liked, but someone said something about goats when I was around 40th and I just decided to go with it.. And just so you know there are alot of you out there that still owe me goats for Shields
Sylvan:
Sassmi You were great, You and griimbling were the stationary posts that kept me going , there were plenty of times I felt like deleting from frustration from fighting outside of the bear and ranger.. but You kept me going.
Griimbling GRIIMBLING!: You were great, I would have to say we were the closest of anyone else on the mud, You were a great friend. Always keeping me laughing, there were times I was almost crying from laughter.
Iell We were close it is too bad that our hours did not conincide a bit more, but I always had fun.
Akrenetai Things never got boring, You did excelent, I always took tips well too was always willing for more
There are plenty of Other sylvan and man did I have fun with you, but dam I am bad with names.
Jhard Well it was interesting, we were friends yet enimies, Dam I hated fighting you shark that one time, was just nasty..
As for the rest of the Grimoirans, I fought alot of you alot of you ran from me *Cyash* But I held High respects to your invokers, they helped me learn invokers so much, first off to run like hell when earthshield and watershield get dispeled..
MArans I seemed to make alot of friends, and I loved hunting with each and every one of you, I could not tank worth crap in the begining and did not know strategy well in the begging but dam a paladin Invoker can do some nasty things.
I would have liked to printed off my practice list but I forgot to grab it.. most who have played a invoker would not think much of it, but I had all my spells, and dam I have never practiced so much in all of my characters, there were more 100% then most of my characters put together, not really but looked like alot.
Take it easy..
Brahaid Farmer of Sheep and Goats, Walker of the Wilds.

CayshWed 12-Feb-03 01:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#15318, "RE: (DEL) Brahaid the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah, I did run once or twice from you. But then again, a prepped invoker is going to kill a conjurer (I learned well, Aginal). Our last in Barovia started when I was away from my desk and without an archon at all. When I got back I figured I'd try to knock out your fireshield and hope for a repeat of when Sao and I managed to take you down as you fled from a raid. Love the counterspell. Only reason I lived.

Oh, and I'd give you credit for that massive ganging of me outside the Tower, your pebble was what really got me. A shame it had to be that one to get through.

Brahaid (Guest)Wed 12-Feb-03 02:14 PM

#15319, "RE: (DEL) Brahaid the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #2

You have no clue how much I was cursing that counterspell. and that was well done with taking out my fireshield when i was raiding, was a pain, cause if you get half of the shields it takes out the protection, is a bitch and a half to cancle yourself then put it back up while fighting someone. That ganging outside of the Tower was nasty.. At the Barovia our last fight was the counterspell that saved you, I think there was only one conjurer that actualy won a fight with me, and I was nakked and just got finished fighting scions, and decided to attack and conjurer, Was not smart on my part.. It is too bad we did not get to interact more..

NurwonWed 12-Feb-03 07:37 PM
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15316, "damn it....."
In response to Reply #1

Was wondering where you've been for the past few days *mutters*

Had fun with you. I owe you so much for helping me gain ranks. don't know if I would have kept Nurwon alive if it wasn't for you always being up to help. Was always funny how 9 outta 10 times I saw you, you were naked lol. you'd always be raiding the cities alone..in fact that was the first time I really met you I think, attacking Bouwlrin or something in galadon with Griimbling and I thought we were gonna go rank. well too bad your gone..Nurwon's life is taking a different spin that I had originally intended, and it woulda been interesting to see how you woulda reacted. good luck on your next and have fun.

-Nurwon Du'Roth

Brahaid (Guest)Wed 12-Feb-03 07:56 PM

#15317, "RE: damn it....."
In response to Reply #5

Chuckle, yeah we had some good times, I would like to say I was not ALWAYS naked, only before I heroed and got into Sylvan, after that I was dressed pretty much all the time. Yeah that was a fun time that first time we met, You and I probably died to mobs about the same number of times, everytime you fell to one, I died to a Special guard, and put me back to that hole again..
Take it easy, and yeah I would have liked to see what happend with you character.

Jhard (Guest)Wed 12-Feb-03 07:56 PM

#15315, "RE: (DEL) Brahaid the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #1

i'll Miss you Frienemy
best friend i had
one of my favorite enemies as well
interesting how childhood friends can be torn apart by war eh?

Punblinpo (Guest)Thu 13-Feb-03 03:29 PM

#15311, "RE: (DEL) Brahaid the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #1

Well, I enjoyed the few times our paths did cross. I couldn't believe it took you that long to get into Sylvan, but I never got comfortable enough to try to delve into that kind of personal business with you to find out why. Thanks for sharing here. Thanks for all the times you shielded me, I doubt I could have lived through all those retrieval attempts without them.

See you in the fields.

Brahaid (Guest)Thu 13-Feb-03 05:12 PM

#15312, "RE: (DEL) Brahaid the Weaver of the Elements"
In response to Reply #8

Yeah it was fun, we never did get to speak all that much, would have been cool if we could, and it was cause I was lawfull ethos. Was my mistake when I made the character... but it all worked out in the end after Saldadrien changed me to neutral. after alot of killing Tribbys.

NurwonThu 13-Feb-03 08:27 PM
0 posts
#15313, "yeah about this........"
In response to Reply #9

I guess you couldn't tell me IC (tried once but gave up after I realized there was no easy way of you telling me) but why the hell would you roll an orderly char if you wanted to be a Sylvan??

Brahaid (Guest)Thu 13-Feb-03 08:53 PM

#15314, "RE: yeah about this........"
In response to Reply #11

Laugh It was a very very long night, and when I started playing the Character when I got back from work 5 days later, I did not realize until I had perfected all my spells up to the 20th level. and did not want to roll again , I thought it would have been easier. *laugh* yeah right easy huh.

Aenail (Guest)Thu 13-Feb-03 09:01 PM

#15309, "Alas, forgotten again(for the first time)"
In response to Reply #1

I had fun doing some exploring with you. Thanks for showing me about some places, I enjoyed it.

Brahaid (Guest)Thu 13-Feb-03 09:11 PM

#15310, "RE: Alas, forgotten again(for the first time)"
In response to Reply #15

Am sorry I said I missed alot of people, hell I have bad time with names, everytime I learn a new one I forget how to eat or something, is really hard sometimes. Yeah I had a fun time, I hope those things I showed you weren't the limit, it is great to explore and explore and explore.

Omian (Guest)Sat 15-Feb-03 05:24 PM

#15308, "It was good. nt"
In response to Reply #1

unf unf

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15302 Previous topic | Next topic