Subject: "(DEL) Omian the Druid of Flame" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15074
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 08-Feb-03 06:29 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15074, "(DEL) Omian the Druid of Flame"

Sat Feb 8 06:27:53 2003

2 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Spring on the Theran calendar Omian perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:druid
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:164
PK Ratio:80% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Omian the Druid of Flame, Sabiene, 11-Feb-03 07:33 PM, #13
Reply Alright.., Tarnyxil (Guest), 08-Feb-03 05:53 PM, #4
Reply RE: Alright.., adrigon (Guest), 08-Feb-03 08:47 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Omian the Druid of Flame, Rhyqahar (Guest), 08-Feb-03 05:16 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Omian the Druid of Flame, adrigon (Guest), 08-Feb-03 08:48 PM, #6
Reply Ah well, adrigon (Guest), 08-Feb-03 07:40 AM, #1
     Reply Gobble!! Gobble!!, Griimbling (Guest), 08-Feb-03 03:36 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Gobble!! Gobble!!, adrigon (Guest), 08-Feb-03 08:51 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Ah well, Uller, 09-Feb-03 10:18 AM, #8
     Reply RE: Ah well, adrigon (Guest), 09-Feb-03 03:59 PM, #10
     Reply RE: Ah well, ATK, 09-Feb-03 03:29 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Ah well, Nirumas (Guest), 09-Feb-03 07:39 PM, #11
          Reply hehe, adrigon (Guest), 10-Feb-03 05:21 AM, #12

SabieneTue 11-Feb-03 07:33 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
50 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15075, "RE: (DEL) Omian the Druid of Flame"
In response to Reply #0

You were fun to hang out with. I agree with Sassmi that you might have been the next Captain, and I would have been great with that personally. Druids are strong, and somehow have always been strong, and have only gotten stronger since then. You seemed to use it pretty well overall, too. Good character!

- Sabs

Tarnyxil (Guest)Sat 08-Feb-03 05:53 PM

#15076, "Alright.."
In response to Reply #0

I felt like saying something .. You played that Warlock 'faiahmage', too, no ? The way you talked and all, it was exactly the same.. except that the other was a warlock and you a sylvan .. but still, even though it was the same, it was a blast everytime you opened your mouth.. Well done and all.

Tarnyxil.

adrigon (Guest)Sat 08-Feb-03 08:47 PM

#15077, "RE: Alright.."
In response to Reply #4

hehe that I did, it's a mix of swedish/german and english. Thanks alot for the help with well ... everything not that uller was around to appreciate it but anyhow.

Rhyqahar (Guest)Sat 08-Feb-03 05:16 PM

#15078, "RE: (DEL) Omian the Druid of Flame"
In response to Reply #0

Omian was a fun character. And you are right you were damn hard to understand. fun times hunting with you and finally aye it was fun when evils ruled for we had targets but after the huge swing in power we had like 1-5 targets and they were mostly slaughtered till they all logged. Luck to your next.

adrigon (Guest)Sat 08-Feb-03 08:48 PM

#15079, "RE: (DEL) Omian the Druid of Flame"
In response to Reply #3

hehe, yeah. keep rocking.

adrigon (Guest)Sat 08-Feb-03 07:40 AM

#15080, "Ah well"
In response to Reply #0

no more dancing for jenny.

I er, had a blast with Omian. Partially beccause I really enjoyed not beeing understood by anyone The druid class aswell is very, um, overpowered for the lack of a better word. You can round up 3-4 protective herbs and it's like walking with a permanent sanctuary. Sure, there are drawbacks, but all in all it's really an ego boost ("orc scratches you", "co sunray orc", "orc dead", "Damn, I'm good"). When the bond in nexus expands to give things from druids ragers will have a funky time ahead of them.

no matter.

Uller: I'm sorry to let you down that many times I walked around for a -long- while with headdress of galadriel and hoped for you to start whipsering, and then you go and die geez. In spite of my own near hopeless rping you were great I mean, believe it or not, but I've interracted with other imms, and you really rocked ass.

Sylvan:

Sassmi,
hehe, well, there's not much I can say it was great, but now I crave something new. You were good though, better than I'd ever be. We'll keep in touch.

Akrenetai,
good times, good times. to even think that you dared leveling past me

Griimbling,
you're great.

Rest of assorted sylvans: You were good, we were good Apparantly I got on just in time for the great bandwagon thingy and so did you. I play mostly for the pk (sad sad) so it kind of sucked the first part of Omians life with not having alot of people to fight, but then you all steerd that one up by delcaring all out war with ragers and warlocks (and to think that I discussed it with sassmi earlier and hearing her say that a war with ragers is unthinkable for various reasons) hehe. but I was all for that.

Scions:
gotcha

Ragers:
We didn't fight that much (I even ranked with ragers at some point) but when we did it was even (not mentioning that one time when I got ganked by 2 of you spamming cranial on my poor poor head - but I got you back )

Tribunals:
Nirumas: hehe, I always wanted to get to you, but never did. You were close to getting me a few times, but I dont think I ever managed to get it to the opposite. Well played.

Warlocks:
Caysh: hehe, that was just embarrasing playing on my part that one time over by the village. I was talking with an interesting ranger fellow ex-rager guy when you came along and naturally I went all out and sent the hunt, and then lingered while the archon was tracking me (when I should've just quaffed or ran) - ah well, well played.

others:
Purlota - hehe, you got me and in the end, I got you (and really, that is all that matters - heh), I liked that you walked solo and kept talking about your hair.

--

During my time as a sylvan many complained to me about me(us?) beeing more at the roads patrolling than in the forest. I never bothered explaining this in character, beccause frankly, that is none of your business (or so did omian think), and not even now that he's dead I feel obliged to justify his rp. if you give it some thought you will find logical reasons.

Other than that my comments about the druid class is that it's like the conjurer class, only you don't have to sleep. sure, you get to pick callofthewild and herbs every now and then, but that's nothing compared to sleeping. I recommend you all to try it out.

be well.

Griimbling (Guest)Sat 08-Feb-03 03:36 PM

#15086, "Gobble!! Gobble!!"
In response to Reply #1

Ahh damn...I liked Omian and enjoyed are travels together. Wished you would of stuck it out so we both could hero, but oh well. You were the opposite that of Griimbling, for in my eyes you and even Iell were more tactical in there hunting, actions..etc.Where as Griimbling is more a cross between a Eril(sp?)Flynn and Daffy Duck type persona.

Luck to what ever you do next!!!

Griimbling!!!

adrigon (Guest)Sat 08-Feb-03 08:51 PM

#15087, "RE: Gobble!! Gobble!!"
In response to Reply #2

hehe yeah, we were the opposite, although our speech was quite similar. I didnt interract with Iell very much but I know that if he'd put some effort into it (and not just fly around in birdform) he could kill anyone or anything and so could you, but then again you do cross a point where you stop caring about that rush and instead play the character in a fun way that you intended from the beginning. I admire you there, to be able to just go in guns blazing without a plan -beccause your role dictates it-. best of luck in all you do.

UllerSun 09-Feb-03 10:18 AM
56 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15084, "RE: Ah well"
In response to Reply #1

I liked Omian a bit and then I went and died, which dried up any interaction with you. It had been a while since I played the jealous god card, mostly because I wasn't that active with Uller, but also because people had been taking that sort of thing more seriously. I am continually amazed at the people who will profess verbally that Shokai is the only god that matters to them and then happily wear a headress of Galadriel. Anyhow, sorry we didn't get to finish that interaction. Good luck with your next.

adrigon (Guest)Sun 09-Feb-03 03:59 PM

#15085, "RE: Ah well"
In response to Reply #8

hehe. and good luck to yours.

ATKSun 09-Feb-03 03:29 PM
59 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#15083, "RE: Ah well"
In response to Reply #1

After the first sentence you said to me as Carzolian I knew you were scandinavian. Oh...that bad scandinavian accent.

ATK
"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself."

ATK

Nirumas (Guest)Sun 09-Feb-03 07:39 PM

#15081, "RE: Ah well"
In response to Reply #1

>Tribunals:
>Nirumas: hehe, I always wanted to get to you, but never did.
>You were close to getting me a few times, but I dont think I
>ever managed to get it to the opposite. Well played.

You don't know how bad I wanted to kill you. The problem I've always had with you damned warders is I get one of you slept and within a minute I've got a horde on me. We did have some good fights tho. I would like to think I would have done a lot better had I known any a/b/s sources before I reached spectre. I was looking forward to some more fights, but nonetheless well played.

adrigon (Guest)Mon 10-Feb-03 05:21 AM

#15082, "hehe"
In response to Reply #11

>You don't know how bad I wanted to kill you. The problem
>I've always had with you damned warders is I get one of you
>slept and within a minute I've got a horde on me. We did
>have some good fights tho. I would like to think I would
>have done a lot better had I known any a/b/s sources before
>I reached spectre. I was looking forward to some more
>fights, but nonetheless well played.

about as much as I wanted to kill you? a tribunal necromancer? what a killable combination I wanted you to get stuck in briars with a hunt after you and me bringing the entangle.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15074 Previous topic | Next topic