Subject: "(DEL) Namadu the Elemental Lord" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14882
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 02-Feb-03 07:35 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14882, "(DEL) Namadu the Elemental Lord"

Sun Feb 2 19:33:59 2003

4 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Nature on the Theran calendar Namadu perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:invoker
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:WARLOCK, the Warlocks of the Golden Grimoire
Hours:172
PK Ratio:39% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply good to see, Nexite (Guest), 04-Feb-03 10:01 PM, #9
Reply Take some time, Couillard, 05-Feb-03 03:41 AM, #10
     Reply Actually..., Nexite (Guest), 05-Feb-03 04:55 PM, #11
Reply ah this one has passed as well....., Nurwon, 03-Feb-03 03:39 PM, #6
Reply U 'da man ? nt, Evil Genius (Anonymous), 03-Feb-03 04:59 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Namadu the Elemental Lord, Kaje (Guest), 02-Feb-03 09:15 PM, #3
Reply Done, Zhees, 02-Feb-03 08:46 PM, #2
Reply Damn... I liked Namadu., Keilliston (Guest), 02-Feb-03 11:19 PM, #4
Reply RE: Done, Sheilica (Guest), 03-Feb-03 08:43 PM, #7
Reply RE: Done, Xandrya, 03-Feb-03 11:58 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Namadu the Elemental Lord, Vashka (Guest), 02-Feb-03 08:21 PM, #1

Nexite (Guest)Tue 04-Feb-03 10:01 PM

#14883, "good to see"
In response to Reply #0

never did like mages that would try to help villagers by attacking those fighting said villagers. Do yourself a favor, you like the village don't make a mage.

CouillardWed 05-Feb-03 03:41 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14884, "Take some time"
In response to Reply #9

Take some time to understand Warlock Roleplay and you'll realize the villagers aren't a very big concern. Namadu Assisted the rift time after time against the villagers only to watch them turn around and gank the ##### out of lightwalkers with Scion mages, orcs and anything else they could with such overwhelming numbers that they didn't stand a chance...all for "Balance" and he got fed up with it. I saw at least three people ganking a rager and knew he was dead and was not going to interfere then I saw the nexun jump and and seized the oppurtunity to show him a little "balance", The funny part was when the shapeshifter showed up in a third tier form and bit me. I'm still suprised he escaped. You gnomes have a lot of hp!

I let you both know ahead of time that I was after you so don't act like it was a big stab in the back when I jumped on you, and don't assume that warlocks should give a ##### about rather a villager lives or dies.

z

Nexite (Guest)Wed 05-Feb-03 04:55 PM

#14885, "Actually..."
In response to Reply #10

the warrior said you never said anything about hunting him or any such thing, and the invoker he went to help thanked him for it, so obviously the villager was doing a fine job killing the elf, with your help keeping others off the villager.
There is of course any way to look at a scenario from every angle, but I think a lightwalker mage attacking someone who is fighting a villager that was trying to kill an elf mage really has only one angle that rings true, go scion.

NurwonMon 03-Feb-03 03:39 PM
0 posts
#14886, "ah this one has passed as well....."
In response to Reply #0

I respected your courage as you would go raid alone. I never wanted to fight you really IC or ooc but since you were fighting friends I felt compelled to. then that last time I ran in wearing the wrong sword and gear so I was extra vuln to spells and getting snared in the process was just horrible heheh Buffet Buffet you have died! heheh, good job man too bad you deleted.

Evil Genius (inactive user)Mon 03-Feb-03 04:59 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

-
-

Kaje (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 09:15 PM

#14888, "RE: (DEL) Namadu the Elemental Lord"
In response to Reply #0

Sucks, I had plans for assassinating you.

ZheesSun 02-Feb-03 08:46 PM
0 posts
#14889, "Done"
In response to Reply #0

I'm not playing again until I get laid.

Keilliston (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 11:19 PM

#14892, "Damn... I liked Namadu."
In response to Reply #2

It was fun traveling with you. Skilled invokers are hard to find. I was kinda worried there when you died to trylartin that day with the healer. To bad I couldn't help with the big D. But that's life. I'm sure Trylartin is happy I couldn't help. Well Have fun and try gin I hear it works wonders....

Sheilica (Guest)Mon 03-Feb-03 08:43 PM

#14891, "RE: Done"
In response to Reply #2

Well then get laid and hurry back.

You were always fun to run with. I liked helping
others get equipment and rank some. Your shields
were great help doing just that.

See you in the fields

XandryaMon 03-Feb-03 11:58 PM
35 posts
#14890, "RE: Done"
In response to Reply #2

Thanks for all the fun travels with you, Namadu. You helped me gain levels really fast and helped me learn how to use my skills. Between you and Zendyll I was well cared for as a newbie! Thanks a lot. One thing I loved about your character was his patience and consideration of people who were just learning. So do whatever you need to do in your personal life and then come back for some more fun.

Vashka (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 08:21 PM

#14893, "RE: (DEL) Namadu the Elemental Lord"
In response to Reply #0

No, why you go and do that damnit. I was looking forwards to travelling with you once I could and that shouldn't have been too long now. A shame. Thanks for the band and the gold and all the chats we had, was a pleasure.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14882 Previous topic | Next topic