Subject: "(DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter of the Di" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14725
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 27-Jan-03 11:39 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14725, "(DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter of the Di"

Mon Jan 27 23:36:50 2003

11 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of Nature on the Theran calendar Aislynn perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:197
PK Ratio:60% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Oh well, Khalazid (Guest), 31-Jan-03 05:05 PM, #15
Reply You're killing me here smalls...., Sabrian (Guest), 28-Jan-03 08:14 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter of the..., Arvam, 28-Jan-03 01:54 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter of the..., Guest (Guest), 28-Jan-03 10:57 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter of the..., Xandrya, 28-Jan-03 01:42 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter of the..., Bajula, 28-Jan-03 10:41 AM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter of the..., Aislynn (Guest), 28-Jan-03 01:28 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter of the..., Bajula, 28-Jan-03 06:53 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter, Aislynn (Guest), 28-Jan-03 12:16 AM, #1
     Reply WTF?!?, Esmi (Guest), 28-Jan-03 03:04 AM, #2
     Reply Eep!, Lynne (Guest), 28-Jan-03 03:59 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Eep!, Aislynn (Guest), 28-Jan-03 01:31 PM, #9
     Reply Gack!, Ulthur, 28-Jan-03 09:32 AM, #4
     Reply aw..dam..it wasn't me was it?, Nurwon, 28-Jan-03 11:22 AM, #6
     Reply RE: aw..dam..it wasn't me was it?, Aislynn (Guest), 28-Jan-03 01:30 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter, Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 31-Jan-03 05:42 PM, #16

Khalazid (Guest)Fri 31-Jan-03 05:05 PM

#14726, "Oh well"
In response to Reply #0

I'm sorry to see you go. I had a lot of fun travelling around with you. I was hoping you would get into Maran and we would get to fight together some more. Oh well. Why did you go and delete anyway? It seemed like you had a really good character going there. We had a pretty fun relationship I think. You were sort of like a sister for Khal. I'll miss running with you and Aelrik. Good luck on your next character!

Sabrian (Guest)Tue 28-Jan-03 08:14 PM

#14727, "You're killing me here smalls...."
In response to Reply #0

Okay, what is up with this? We had so many loose ends to tie up, so many things left unfinished. Ever heard of closure *poke*? And yeah, being "Said" Maran from below, you whooped my ass pretty good, but I'll chalk that up as a pity kill, because I let you kill me . Uh-huh, anyway, I had a blast, I think I grew up with you, heroed with you, killed with you, got killed by you, got you killed, pretty much anything and everything humanly possible in the game with you. So yeah, you were like my best friend, got to see the awkward little girl stage, to the confident paladin stage, to the I'm a badass maran wannabe stage. It was all pretty cool, and I enjoyed every second of it, except for maybe one part of it, but hey, can't win them all. Most memorable time with you was us kicking That rager/bard ass in the battlefields. Good stuff, Good times. I hope you enjoyed it all as much as I did, and I'd love to hear your thoughts. Anyway, take care and all that Jazz. Dang arvam needs to stop stealing my lines.

Sabrian

ArvamTue 28-Jan-03 01:54 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
218 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14728, "RE: (DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter of the..."
In response to Reply #0

Aaawww, nuts.

Kinda bummed to see you go, you were a fun character to watch. You did something that I rarely see in that you could really see Aislynn grow as you played her. I remember the first times we talked she seemed so innocent and awkward with her choice of being a paladin, but as you played, you really seemed to grow into what you did, and she got a lot more confidence with herself. You always still kept a little hint of that little girl innocence about you though, which was fun. The flow with how she grew seemed nice and natural, not some strange awkward moment where all of a sudden she was this confident, powerful warrior, it took time. I think it woulda been cool to see her grow into Maran, but ah well. Anyways, kickass job, I really enjoyed all the interactions we had, and all the times I watched you.

Good luck with the next and all that jazz.

Guest (Guest)Tue 28-Jan-03 10:57 PM

#14729, "RE: (DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter of the..."
In response to Reply #11

Aislynn,

I was quite impressed by your role-playing abilities and was actually eagerly awaiting when I could finish hearing your story. Speaking of which, when we were walking through the past and I continued to ask you questions, I began to be amazed at how fluently your story was put together. Thank you also for the money and the items that you gave you me and the good times that we had.

Delamanai

P.S. Hey, e-mail your role to me or if you just wish to write then use this address: Roguewolfpb@hotmail.com

XandryaTue 28-Jan-03 01:42 PM
35 posts
#14730, "RE: (DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter of the..."
In response to Reply #0

EEEP! Here goes one of the people you say to yourself "Oh yeah if need help I can call on her!"

I didn't really get a chance to know you too well, Aislynn. But I did enjoy the small bits of Rp I saw with you in the Inn. I'm sure you will be missed.

BajulaTue 28-Jan-03 10:41 AM
929 posts
#14731, "RE: (DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter of the..."
In response to Reply #0

ak! you were really doing good there and so far as i saw you got all the bored and about to delete people to chunk out a little more effort for rp.
dimion was more fun for a while there. heh. just to bs a little now and again.

as for pk heh look at your ratio compare it to others.
heh suck at it hah! you ain't half bad there 'killer'.

wait til ya see how pathetic mine is
(for that mirdulad, straklaw & co. bit i sacrificed a hard drive and a ilve goat to the random number generator)

Aislynn (Guest)Tue 28-Jan-03 01:28 PM

#14732, "RE: (DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter of the..."
In response to Reply #5

Well... one of those kills was a Maran! So, I'd have to say it didn't count. One of the deaths was from turning myself into the Tribs for being wanted (thanks to said MARAN!!!). Thought it was the right thing to do, so stripped naked and let Lachis impale me to death. Man, did I cringe about that for a week.

I'm sure I'll end up running into Dimion again in some other form. That guy has been around since before grass. Thanks for all the talks!

BajulaTue 28-Jan-03 06:53 PM
929 posts
#14733, "RE: (DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter of the..."
In response to Reply #7

for the talks you are more than welcome. but ulthur was 51 when i was empowered. as for seeing me around again, just get yourself stuck in an avalanche or something.. wait.. something i know how to get to!
but i dunno. Dim's runnin on fumes, and i got little left for him. anyway keep it up aislynn was really neat.
(you are more likely to see me as someone else later heh.)

>I'm sure I'll end up running into Dimion again in some other form. >That guy has been around since before grass. Thanks for all the >talks!

Aislynn (Guest)Tue 28-Jan-03 12:16 AM

#14734, "RE: (DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter"
In response to Reply #0

Trial and error.. That was fun! The first time this fru-fru roleplayer has even *tried* to pk in FIVE YEARS of Carrion Fields! So, I found out that I sucked at it, but it's not quite so scary to me anymore. Had a blast, thanks to all for the interactions.

Esmi (Guest)Tue 28-Jan-03 03:04 AM

#14741, "WTF?!?"
In response to Reply #1

Damnit, you went and deleted! Why? You were doing really well. Heh I still remember taking you on your first PK all that time ago. We killed someone and you told me "That was my first kill in all my time here". I about laughed myself sick. Well it sucks that you're gone, I'm really going to miss you. You know how to get ahold of me for the ass whooping you have coming for deleting on me.

Lynne (Guest)Tue 28-Jan-03 03:59 AM

#14739, "Eep!"
In response to Reply #1

I guess this means "the rule" applies to Thera in general now. We grew apart after a while (I felt - playing times perhaps?) but it was nice to know you were around for our girl chats. You roleplayed well and hooked me into trying to roleplay better as well. Good luck on the next!

Aislynn (Guest)Tue 28-Jan-03 01:31 PM

#14740, "RE: Eep!"
In response to Reply #3

Thanks Squirrel-face.

Congrats on the High Herald. It's a toughy. I hope you enjoy it. Always had fun with you and I know that you will end up getting exactly what you want out of this character. Just stick it out.

UlthurTue 28-Jan-03 09:32 AM
44 posts
#14738, "Gack!"
In response to Reply #1

You can't die before me! I swear, I'll play more (things have been busy recently). This is very disapointing.

Well, I must say, I loved hanging out with you... I think you really raised the bar on what I considered good roleplaying. You don't have to be a superb pker to be a Maran, although I think you do need to be able to hold your own. Your pk ratio is probably better then mine, if it makes you happy

Drop me a line, I would like to hear about your role.

.ulthur
ulthur88@yahoo.com

"Don't worry cutsy buttons. Tonight, dyin's not on the menu!"

- Strong Bad as Dangeresque

NurwonTue 28-Jan-03 11:22 AM
0 posts
#14736, "aw..dam..it wasn't me was it?"
In response to Reply #1

I felt bad for almost all of our conversations basically me asking you if you had time to pull me out of some noexit room or some stupid crap like that. I intended on RPing with you on some things after your trying to help out of Thar-Acacia but then one thing led to another and I found myself fightin a bunch of idiots all day long. bah I musta annoyed you with all that ooc.

Aislynn (Guest)Tue 28-Jan-03 01:30 PM

#14737, "RE: aw..dam..it wasn't me was it?"
In response to Reply #6

You didn't annoy me. But, every time you approached me, I had to giggle to myself because I knew you had gotten yourself stuck again. I admired your willingness to explore, no matter how silly it might have seemed! Someday, I'll roll a character with the balls to barrel through Thar Acacia or Whistlewood solo. Have fun!

Circuits Edge (inactive user)Fri 31-Jan-03 05:42 PM
Charter member
#14735, "RE: (DEL) Aislynn Bastalya the Blessed Daughter"
In response to Reply #1

Heh, fru fru? That a Cocteau Twins reference?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14725 Previous topic | Next topic