Subject: "(DEL) Relaghan the Master of Brass" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14720
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 27-Jan-03 04:26 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14720, "(DEL) Relaghan the Master of Brass"

Mon Jan 27 16:24:04 2003

9 o''clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Spring on the Theran calendar Relaghan perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:49
PK Ratio:50% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Femsilsol (Guest)Tue 28-Jan-03 08:31 AM

#14721, "Aw why'd you have to go and do this"
In response to Reply #0

Had a feeling last time we spoke that you were considering this, which is why I said what I did. You, I and the Paladin had some good times. You'll be missed.

Relaghan (Guest)Wed 29-Jan-03 11:33 AM

#14722, "RE: Aw why'd you have to go and do this"
In response to Reply #1

I just got tired of playing a felar warrior. The lack of strength got to me after awhile. Having to collect potions and such to cure blindness and other maledictions gets very old. Dying to the worthless level sitting necro because I can't see got old faster. I also got tired of playing a good aligned character. I probably would have deleted awhile back, but I had a good time with you and Kalodorn so I hung around to see if that type of interaction could continue. I hope you like your forms.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14720 Previous topic | Next topic