Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Wumrg the Traitor-Buffoon, Hated by ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146577
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 05-Jun-24 11:50 AM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146577, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Wumrg the Traitor-Buffoon, Hated by Battle, Elite Imperial Shadow"

Wed Jun 5 11:45:29 2024

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Wumrg perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:373

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Wumrg the Traitor-Buffoon, Hated..., Erorm (Anonymous), 05-Jun-24 12:09 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Wumrg the Traitor-Buffoon, Hated..., NoobAgain, 05-Jun-24 08:10 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Wumrg the Traitor-Buffoon, Hated..., Erorm (Anonymous), 08-Jun-24 11:07 AM, #7
     Reply I kinda liked, Dallevian, 06-Jun-24 08:18 AM, #3
     Reply RE: I kinda liked, Arjaby, 08-Jun-24 10:56 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Wumrg the Traitor-Buffoon, Hated..., Celdimerick (Anonymous), 06-Jun-24 09:48 AM, #4
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Wumrg the Traitor-Buffoon, Hated..., Erorm (Anonymous), 08-Jun-24 10:51 AM, #5

Erorm (Anonymous)Wed 05-Jun-24 12:09 PM
Charter member
#146578, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Wumrg the Traitor-Buffoon, Hated..."
In response to Reply #0

Great interactions with everyone, especially after my title promotion.

There have been too many to list here, I'd rather respond to each individually. Questions, comments, or flaming me? Go ahead. No, this isn't a "trap".
Emperor - amazing roleplay, top-notch truly great work. He needs to be made an Immortal if he isn't already one.
Big Chief, it has always been a pleasure, friend or foe throughout the years.
Gabley, keep truckin'.

To Shapa, as always, the best enemy or the best ally.

Also, the work to be an trapper/poisoner is mind-boggling. The investment, requirements, and more for these even out, and the amount of practice time required is significant, knowledge and gold. There isn't much I can say about the races and classes; it's honestly very balanced because the great power ceiling for anti-paladins, paladins, and trappers/poisoners comes with a high cost and investment.

Thanks, and see you in the fields.

NoobAgainWed 05-Jun-24 08:10 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
411 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146579, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Wumrg the Traitor-Buffoon, Hated..."
In response to Reply #1

There is soooooooooooo much to unpack here. I'll rely on Discord to tear this apart. That aside, Wurmg was skilled and dangerous, albeit too gloaty and annoying. I tend to conflate Arjaby's characters with funnyone's and that's unfair to Arjaby. I commit to do better.

Erorm (Anonymous)Sat 08-Jun-24 11:07 AM
Charter member
#146596, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Wumrg the Traitor-Buffoon, Hated..."
In response to Reply #2

*begins Laying deadly traps, his eyes burning with dark intent*

Spare yer blather 'bout "unpackin'. Too much fer weaklings ter grasp 'bout meh path. Judgments an' conflatin' mean nothin'. Yer kind couldn't see real danger if it suffocated yer.
Yer Discord pals can't save yer frem tha Emperor's will. When Ah come callin', it's just you, me...an' screams echoin' yer last breaths.

see you in the fields too

DallevianThu 06-Jun-24 08:18 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#146582, "I kinda liked"
In response to Reply #1

you a lot when you were a villager and I was Woreich.

You got a bit...too much when you went Empire. The gloats and taunts and excuses eventually became over the top and clearly marked you as Erorm and no Wumrg any longer.

All in all, nice work on a trapper.

ArjabySat 08-Jun-24 10:56 AM
Member since 16th May 2023
73 posts
#146595, "RE: I kinda liked"
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Sat 08-Jun-24 10:56 AM

*narrows russet eyes, fingers twitching towards the pouches of powders and vials lining his cloak*

Aye, Ah recognize that wheedlin' tone O' yers, Woreich. Always so keen ter downplay me skills, ter diminish me convictions as simple "gloats an' taunts." Yer type never could accept a harsh truth, even when it were starin' yer straight in tha face.

So Ah got a bit too much for yer delicate sensibilities, did Ah? Wake up an' smell tha toxic fumes! This world be no place fer tha weak-willed an' tha soft. Ah am what Ah am because Ah survived tha trials that would've seen a snivelin' wretch like yerself reduced ter cinders.

I liked your character too, too bad you deleted so soon. See you in the fields

Celdimerick (Anonymous)Thu 06-Jun-24 09:48 AM
Charter member
#146583, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Wumrg the Traitor-Buffoon, Hated..."
In response to Reply #1

Well it only sucked that I never got to show you all those weird ingredients I've found. After you left the village we just never got on at the same time when I had the ability to fully focus on the game and didn't have to be ready to get up at any moment.

Hope you spent the pocket change wisely!

Erorm (Anonymous)Sat 08-Jun-24 10:51 AM
Charter member
#146594, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Wumrg the Traitor-Buffoon, Hated..."
In response to Reply #4

Next incarnation, maybe! Thank you for the gold too, it really helped me. I owe you for breaking my promise to you, but I had to. The team evil got too strong. When I rolled Wumrg it was early december 2023, It was when Scion, Empire, and others were in big power. That changed over time, so it was time to delete. I don't like extremely unfair sides, and being a trapper/poisoner, I needed to delete! I'm curious how many people I took down and how many times I died. I completely focused on MAGES only during the time I was a villager, except a few exceptions. That light and holy vulnerability, and the loss of double backstab really sucked, though.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146577 Previous topic | Next topic