Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Ailisniar the Grand Mistress o..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146519
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 21-May-24 01:50 AM
Member since 28th Jun 2024
16972 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146519, "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Ailisniar the Grand Mistress of Artistry"

Tue May 21 01:49:18 2024

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Ailisniar perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:170

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliTue 21-May-24 02:01 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2221 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146521, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Ailisniar the Grand Mistre..."
In response to Reply #0

I was going to bug you about Provost stuff and ask about a slight upkeep in your times.

Dang.

JeremiahWed 22-May-24 06:00 AM
Member since 29th Jul 2003
28 posts
#146528, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Ailisniar the Grand Mistre..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Wed 22-May-24 06:42 AM

dear Ish,

dangit ha i wouldnt of expected that and its honestly a honor to hear from one as you. But darn me jesus christ it woulda made a third time Provost for me.. First none mino ha...I thought the elf would throw your sniffer off? did it? I cant have you spotting me..Makes me feel good your kind words.

but alas I had to start a new job and work wierd hours and sleep during the days usually. I was trying to kick up my hours then i drew a bad card in trothon or two as well one that made me completely retarded and took away my bonuses i had and another which really boned me too i knew i shouldnt of pulled the cards but said screw it i was gonna autodelete anyways. Because i knew i have like a month i was going to have to dissapear completely for. The schools all let out and business will be bangin... so this is why i pulled it. I was dead and more dead.. And didnt wanna take something on i was gonna have to ghost ya and drop the ball with lmfao. I just couldnt do that to you or the Spire.

I am glad the numbers are up At one time there was four of us. I enjoyed everyone i interacted with. I sang for all the darkies too lmfao but tried hard not to... not.. . Screw you guys who killed me. I felt bad for killing the sunwarden... that one time I had alot of close fights. In the end I really felt like I was really getting the hang of the bard class. I felt like I coulda went on a run with this elfy. I really enjoy this class and def will do one again some year. Its only my second bard ever. But did way better with this one pk wise then my other. songs are sick... they can really screw some peoples #### up I saw. I got a few criminals too this go around go me! Lmfao thanks for all the fun to whom plays and contributes. I love this game. And damn damn maybe next time!

thanks ish and staff for keeping this game running its always a blast when I get time to sink into something 21 years later....I cant name a game ive played this long other then cf... Till the next Provost! I mean character i really want a hattrick.. soon my pretties soon....Every once in a while I get lucky...Or you all do.

Mr. Jeremiah Lee Brown

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146519 Previous topic | Next topic