Subject: "(DEL) Idiafi the Eye" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14630
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 25-Jan-03 12:32 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14630, "(DEL) Idiafi the Eye"

Sat Jan 25 12:30:22 2003

11 o''clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Idiafi perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:71

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Idiafi (Guest)Sat 25-Jan-03 12:39 PM

#14631, "RE: (DEL) Idiafi the Eye"
In response to Reply #0

Rolled this character to see how the trapper path would go, and learned a few of the plusses/minuses of the path. Knockout traps, when successful (which is surprisingly often) are fantastic. And for anyone except a rager (or wannabe that I was...except for the 2 hours or so i was actually inducted), this might be the best thing ever. I could have recited every scroll in Thera on the fellow and STILL have had time to bring on some pain afterwards. However, as a village-wannabe, my options were more limited.

I don't know...I could have done a whole lot better with Idiafi, but just couldn't get into it.

Thanks for the 2 minutes, Grogim/Village. I had thought I was asked to join in the fray on the Erinin river...but then was booted for my efforts. Oh well.

I'll be back in some form or another.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14630 Previous topic | Next topic