Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Simoes the Hand of the Unseen, Go..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145941
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 10-Jan-24 09:55 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#145941, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Simoes the Hand of the Unseen, Godfather of Voralian City"

Wed Jan 10 20:54:16 2024

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Simoes perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:154

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Taenya (Anonymous)Thu 11-Jan-24 02:05 PM
Charter member
#145949, "You were a great presence for Fort"
In response to Reply #0

We didn't get to talk a tremendous amount, but I always liked seeing you were around for team good. We had a few unintentional team-ups when you'd just pop out of nowhere when I was fighting someone. Always good to have one of the hidey guys on your side (relatively), and you will be sorely missed.

droThu 11-Jan-24 12:47 AM
Member since 16th Feb 2019
66 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#145944, "revamp discussion"
In response to Reply #0

there was alot of santa umi talk while i played this character
i remained silent sinc i was on one heres my thoughts as someone who misses blackjack jaulvad bind jaulvad no wield needed to jack
it like never missed
weaponbutt bj is so awful. i didnt want to take it but i had to to progress thug id rather have carried a regular blackjack and wielded it if i wanted to KO
i would lobby for a rework to the points to remove prereqs balance points a little bit so you csn really have a hodgpodge of things
zdevious versatility is all but inaccessible
just wanted to weigh in since i wondered if i was going to get a random buff one log in
either way if i camn kill as many people as i did ith this class it is definitely no underpowred as it is. i dont think theres really a deadlier class in the game in the right group.
Making dual stab general was a strong move shield block general is probably warranted you have to give up a LOT to wear a shield unless we get shield butt blackjack (Neat?)
Simoes badhes Jaulvad over the back of this head with a shield formed from pure light
Insert Deebo yelling
)

droWed 10-Jan-24 10:19 PM
Member since 16th Feb 2019
66 posts
#145942, "Griefy thiefies rejoice"
In response to Reply #0

I didnt write a role until well after i got maran so i appreciate the roleless promotion i did ntot expect it without writing one but i was kind of over roles after the last two ones i wrote were not resonating going for scion
I wrote one later on just so someone knew what was going on in case i was up for marshall.
Clearly i enjpoyed the char i had 130+ hours before i knew it.
i gt alot of kills with the build. it was a PITA for other thieves i felt bad for binders
was hyper aggressive in mid ranks during power time jaulvad got most of my con idnt see the side of him that some did pretty sure he was just killing me looking at my corpse to loot said meh same #### new day got worse when he had the bracers

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145941 Previous topic | Next topic