Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Zelisha Scynth the Heroine of Fa..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145838
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 18-Dec-23 08:35 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#145838, "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Zelisha Scynth the Heroine of Faith, Anathema to the Empire, Breathless Purgator, Justiciar of Thera"

Mon Dec 18 19:30:58 2023

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Zelisha perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:472

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Zelisha Scynth the Heroine o..., Celdimerick (Anonymous), 19-Dec-23 07:46 PM, #9
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Zelisha Scynth the Heroine o..., Zelisha (Anonymous), 20-Dec-23 12:33 AM, #10
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Zelisha Scynth the Heroine o..., Atrael (Anonymous), 19-Dec-23 12:23 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Zelisha Scynth the Heroine o..., Zelisha (Anonymous), 19-Dec-23 12:46 PM, #6
     Reply You 'got' Justiciar, that's pretty big. Seemed to be wa..., Jalim (Anonymous), 19-Dec-23 02:39 PM, #7
          Reply Wasted in what way?, Zelisha (Anonymous), 19-Dec-23 03:10 PM, #8
               Reply Was more saying your hours cut substantially after it. ..., Jalim (Anonymous), 20-Dec-23 07:51 AM, #11
Reply Sail on, Taenya (Anonymous), 19-Dec-23 02:55 AM, #2
Reply RE: Sail on, Zelisha (Anonymous), 19-Dec-23 08:24 AM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Zelisha Scynth the Heroine o..., Xzelyx (Anonymous), 18-Dec-23 09:55 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Zelisha Scynth the Heroine o..., Zelisha (Anonymous), 19-Dec-23 08:19 AM, #3

Celdimerick (Anonymous)Tue 19-Dec-23 07:46 PM
Charter member
#145848, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Zelisha Scynth the Heroine o..."
In response to Reply #0

Well done!

I loved seeing you around. When our times overlapped it seemed like you were constantly in some action, even to the point where I wanted to get you to talk more about your character's past but there always was something already going on and it never was a good moment to do it.

Good luck with the next!

Zelisha (Anonymous)Wed 20-Dec-23 12:33 AM
Charter member
#145849, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Zelisha Scynth the Heroine o..."
In response to Reply #9

Thank you.

I enjoyed hanging out with you and such. For a while we were always involved in a lot of PK. Work and such alters when I can play with high attention. I do a lot of hiring/restaurant opening training so I am available at odd times but mostly way early AM.

best of luck!

Atrael (Anonymous)Tue 19-Dec-23 12:23 PM
Charter member
#145843, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Zelisha Scynth the Heroine o..."
In response to Reply #0

Well done. I loved the tension (and the War) that was caused by you becoming a Magistrate and it was also fun to watch you go from unsure/uncertain to a true powerhouse. You were a great Magistrate and would have made an outstanding Vindicator. As a Justiciar, you did not seem to get into the role very much - but I also acknowledge it's not for everyone. Thank you for keeping the Blood Tribunal bloody! Big thumbs up.

Zelisha (Anonymous)Tue 19-Dec-23 12:43 PM
Charter member
#145844, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Zelisha Scynth the Heroine o..."
In response to Reply #5
Edited on Tue 19-Dec-23 12:46 PM

I decided I would force myself to age die from around 350 hours and being a magistrate and having received nothing in the cabal. I watched various others die off sub 150 having received things.

I could have made big decisions but I was living out age death and not trying to stir any pots as it already took 344 hours to get anything. Why spoil it?

I was doing all i could not to mess up and get booted

-Z

Jalim (Anonymous)Tue 19-Dec-23 02:39 PM
Charter member
#145845, "You 'got' Justiciar, that's pretty big. Seemed to be wa..."
In response to Reply #6

gr

Zelisha (Anonymous)Tue 19-Dec-23 03:10 PM
Charter member
#145846, "Wasted in what way?"
In response to Reply #7

I got it real late. The things I'd like to keep IC but what there were next to zero issues that needed to be clarified that were not ground changing that Zelisha would agree with.

Vandalize a crime as an example. Zelisha had to witness it first to make a judgement on the actual information of what was occurring.

People wanting to extend 'aiding' criminal beyond their jursidiction when fighting criminals? Why would Zelisha change it when they are off duty and helpfiles state it is never illegal to attack them outside jurisidiction in all helpfiles?

There just didn't warrant any real situation to make huge leaps in judgements or not enough information or seen to make solid cases for change with information.

When Zelisha became justiciar was already old age and the cabal other than battle all ended and the next 150 hours alive was mostly silent with nothing going on.

There is more to say in regards to internal politics and such on who is right or wrong or how to challenge things.

I didn't want to be booted but complete the character. I did try to make judgements for empire but those were swiftly drawn up in politics where I think some characters were trying to set precedents in my own jurisdiction that I just didn't have the energy or care to challenge. You'd have to have been in it to understand it.

Jalim (Anonymous)Wed 20-Dec-23 07:51 AM
Charter member
#145850, "Was more saying your hours cut substantially after it. ..."
In response to Reply #8

gr

Taenya (Anonymous)Tue 19-Dec-23 02:55 AM
Charter member
#145840, "Sail on"
In response to Reply #0

I only now just started getting to fight you, but wow! So difficult, just surviving after each encounter. And I really enjoyed talking to you in Rarywey's shrine. I was hoping for more, but I guess that's the way it goes. Congrats on an amazing run!

Zelisha (Anonymous)Tue 19-Dec-23 08:24 AM
Charter member
#145842, "RE: Sail on"
In response to Reply #2

Thanks for the fights.

Granted Cato freezing me with 4 others behind despite not being the target was quite unique.

Little I could actually do but i showed up!

-Z

Xzelyx (Anonymous)Mon 18-Dec-23 09:55 PM
Charter member
#145839, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Zelisha Scynth the Heroine o..."
In response to Reply #0

Much respect for this. When I first met you you were getting the snot beaten out of you. By the end you were lethal enough. The big thing I remember is you just kept on trucking. So like I said, you definitely improved, and I'm highly impressed that you kept going on and on. Bring that kind of vibe to your next characters and you'll have a ton of memorable characters!

On the plus side, I can now drop about thirty pounds of +Con gear

Zelisha (Anonymous)Tue 19-Dec-23 08:19 AM
Charter member
#145841, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Zelisha Scynth the Heroine o..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks have a good one.

Wanted to try trib after Ihol to gain perspective.

Most of my logins were very boring and a char that should have had much action only got it from you mostly after korgo deleted.

thanks.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145838 Previous topic | Next topic