Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Zcarad Windseed the Force of Nature" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145538
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 30-Oct-23 08:10 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#145538, "(DELETED) [None] Zcarad Windseed the Force of Nature"

Mon Oct 30 08:09:07 2023

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Zcarad perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:316

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Just looked at your PBF, jalbrin, 31-Oct-23 05:13 PM, #5
Reply spamming watching tiktok when not much going on nt, Rogue, 31-Oct-23 06:17 PM, #6
Reply Hey fellas! Thanks for letting me tag along for a fine ..., Rogue, 30-Oct-23 08:36 PM, #4
Reply RE: Hey fellas! Thanks for letting me tag along for a f..., Celdimerick (Anonymous), 05-Nov-23 01:26 PM, #7
     Reply Appreciate your words fella!, Rogue, 05-Nov-23 11:56 PM, #8
Reply Way too soon! We were just getting started!, Arinayar (Anonymous), 30-Oct-23 03:01 PM, #3
Reply Yep, all me!. Ill reply, and or post about him soon n..., Rogue, 30-Oct-23 08:40 AM, #1
     Reply I really liked Zcarad, NoobAgain, 30-Oct-23 01:44 PM, #2

jalbrinTue 31-Oct-23 05:13 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2009
211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#145551, "Just looked at your PBF"
In response to Reply #0

Pretty impressed at the long list of 100s or near 100s. Lot of supps in there I wouldn't have thought would get that naturally. Was that you spamming or were they just that useful?

RogueTue 31-Oct-23 06:17 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#145552, "spamming watching tiktok when not much going on nt"
In response to Reply #5

nt

RogueMon 30-Oct-23 08:36 PM
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#145544, "Hey fellas! Thanks for letting me tag along for a fine ..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, i really enjoyed this toon, and always felt happy if that's the right word when I was IC. I had no ####ing clue what I was doing as a
Joihe follower so I leaned heavy on adventuring with people, helping people adventure/rank/get some gear for lowbies, all that jazz.

My role was virtually non-existant and bland as can be. As the character evolved though, and me being somewhat non-aggressive, also being part of the Cadre I didnt think staying in outlander was the course to take. Also a harbinger got picked when we were both low level so i didnt see that as an option for me even down the road. Without divulging a lot
of in game information I cant really explain much of that, at least for my characters perception.

That being said, I hope I had a lot of good impacts for everyone I interacted with. Pretty sure I helped a lot of new players with gear, teaching them new areas, and passing along info from an old timer.

This was probably one of my most amicable and pleasant to others character I think I have ever made, and it really felt good even from
an ooc perspective.

With this toon I was able to evolve as a player myself, and let go of the cuthroat CF that I knew many years ago before I took a several years hiatus.

I also interacted with a ton of people, but also again with a lot of in game things going on, im not going to name anyone specifically just to be fair. However, i would love to hear from any and everyone.

Thanks fella! Glad we got ta do somethin interestin! Now on to the next adventure!

Celdimerick (Anonymous)Sun 05-Nov-23 01:26 PM
Charter member
#145573, "RE: Hey fellas! Thanks for letting me tag along for a f..."
In response to Reply #4

Hell, you should've stuck around. But no, just as you started to grow on me slowly, like the mold that you were, you go and do that. You should've known better. I told you not to eat mushrooms of questionable origins.

Zcarad was great. Like you noticed, happy go lucky characters sometimes have a way of lifting you up a bit irl too and they have the same effect on other players as well. You might have lost out on the upcoming story with this guy, but that doesn't mean you can't get back into into it from a different perspective.

GLWYN.

RogueSun 05-Nov-23 11:56 PM
718 posts
#145578, "Appreciate your words fella!"
In response to Reply #7

I had no clue about the religion, the cadre, or how to go about it but I learned a little bit. I was winging it most of the time but at the same time our relationship being secret, and how we had to deal with it while you being tribunal, and me often criminal, was a very cool dynamic I havent delved into before.

The first mission was a lot of fun even though I had some hiccups.

Good luck goin forward!

Arinayar (Anonymous)Mon 30-Oct-23 03:01 PM
Charter member
#145541, "Way too soon! We were just getting started!"
In response to Reply #0

316 hours is not bad though. Keep it up, GLWYN.

RogueMon 30-Oct-23 08:40 AM
718 posts
#145539, "Yep, all me!. Ill reply, and or post about him soon n..."
In response to Reply #0

nt

NoobAgainMon 30-Oct-23 01:44 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
411 posts
#145540, "I really liked Zcarad"
In response to Reply #1

I really liked Zcarad. He was well RP'ed and thematic. He was pleasant to be around and to be against. Very graceful character. I hope you continue producing more characters like this one!

-Artenno Pollard

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145538 Previous topic | Next topic