Subject: "(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Icaeos of Blackwood Tree the Con..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145052
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 02-Aug-23 03:55 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#145052, "(CON LOSS) [OUTLANDER] Icaeos of Blackwood Tree the Contemplative Chronicler of the Refuge"

Wed Aug 2 15:52:54 2023

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Icaeos perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:506

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RogueWed 02-Aug-23 11:08 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#145055, "knew you with multiple chars, GJ, nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Outhyen (Anonymous)Wed 02-Aug-23 10:35 PM
Charter member
#145054, "Well Darn!"
In response to Reply #0

I was thinking you'd likely be the next available for being Harbinger but I guessed wrong.

You have a plethora of knowledge and that really showed in some of the adventures we had. You really felt like an old CF soul. I hope Outlander was fun and refreshing for you and that you continue to come back and spread that game knowledge around.

I'm sorry that I never got that story to you though. I have so many that I could pick but it's hard picking one short enough that it's not a book.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #145052 Previous topic | Next topic