Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Arghrim the Disciple of Ancient Ways" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144762
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 16-Jun-23 08:15 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144762, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Arghrim the Disciple of Ancient Ways"

Fri Jun 16 08:12:07 2023

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Arghrim perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:60

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Arghrim (Anonymous)Fri 16-Jun-23 09:48 AM
Charter member
#144763, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Arghrim the Disciple of Ancient ..."
In response to Reply #0

Was losing interest as I've only played like 30 mins (until today) in like a week. However it helped push it into walking away when you have someone loot class only items they cant use. I mean good on them for catching me at 75% and nothing up while they were fully preps with a mob that prevents fleeing and does weapon specs. But it also irrated me when they refused to fight after unghosting because they were not prepped.

Ate another death within 5mins after unghosting but that one was a good fight. I just decided to go into it at 75% while they were full health and prepped and I did a pincer instead of redirect like I tried to do but hit wrong keybind. Ah well. But then 2 more deaths each time within 10mins of unghosting, eh just the icing on the cake and the final push to delete.

Originally the char was just made to ponder a role, and direction but after I found someones stash near Outlander (full gear pile designed for a warrior...yeah no, they were not trying to transfer gear or anything lol) I just decided to roll with it. Ah well, the only thing which has made it a meh experience really was almost everyone refusing to fight without mercs or preps.

FullmoonCatFri 16-Jun-23 11:26 AM
Member since 10th Jan 2023
168 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144764, "RE: Unprepped"
In response to Reply #1

Why would anyone fight a rager unprepped? The entire purpose of the cabal is to fight people who are prepped: mages. So they completely annihilate melee classes that are unprepped without even breaking a sweat.

Non-Villager (Anonymous)Fri 16-Jun-23 02:30 PM
Charter member
#144766, "100% this!"
In response to Reply #2

LOL, I deleted because people did not allow me to kill them easily?

Arghrim (Anonymous)Fri 16-Jun-23 02:57 PM
Charter member
#144768, "RE: 100% this!"
In response to Reply #3

Not what was said nor why deleted but if that narrative makes you happy then go right on thinking that.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144762 Previous topic | Next topic