Subject: "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Aidle Fialti'li Triliomit the High P..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144744
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 11-Jun-23 12:40 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144744, "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Aidle Fialti'li Triliomit the High Priestess of Nature's Law"

Sun Jun 11 12:38:10 2023

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Aidle perished, never to return.

Race:saurian
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:286

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply thanks to whomever got my pbf, Jeremiah, 17-Jun-23 05:28 AM, #3
Reply You did pretty good fwiw, Rogue, 17-Jun-23 06:20 PM, #4
     Reply i was sad you burned yourself out , Jeremiah, 18-Jun-23 11:29 AM, #5
Reply RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Aidle Fialti'li Triliomit the Hi..., aidle (Anonymous), 12-Jun-23 10:52 PM, #2
Reply Farewell high priestess!, Mystrillania (Anonymous), 12-Jun-23 10:24 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Farewell high priestess!/ thoughts now that ive her..., Jeremiah, 18-Jun-23 01:00 PM, #6

JeremiahSat 17-Jun-23 05:28 AM
Member since 29th Jul 2003
28 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144770, "thanks to whomever got my pbf"
In response to Reply #0

ha thanks ergush and all those who made aidle fun.... Truth be told you all got liffied! ha ha Looks like to me anyway thanks again sorry i auto deleted so fast too like one week? I think it was because of the race and class rarity i knew i shoulda logged in its ok i only had like two con left. And yea i mobdied alot... I explored alot of the new areas is what happened those bulettes are a mother special thanks to Pvask, His wife, Ergush, Gendly, Umm yea peace thanks again for the pbf, first outlander too btw it was epic... And ausome to see the other side for once. Going from Provost Krislia to Aidle the natures high priestess... see I can flipflop...

most memoriable kill? Getting the provost with a peck lmfao

Mr. Jeremiah Lee Brown

RogueSat 17-Jun-23 06:20 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#144773, "You did pretty good fwiw"
In response to Reply #3

Originally I was going to go over board coming after you, then because of "the wife" i wasn't so much compelled, but convinced that you and her are my wife's best friend. So I let it go and just tried to incorporate helping you out and spreading that RP love.

I would give a bit of constructive criticism... from my experience and
opinion you were fluently OOC when you used CB channel. I'm not going to give specifics unless you ask, but doesn't matter, and I'm not harping on you, but sometimes I got pulled out of my immersion, especially in the beginning and that's why I was gonna come after you, but it worked out. Try to work on your IC speech. It really helps me to flesh out my toons with a dialect, vernacular, etc.

Still, over all you were a good presence for outlander, hit the apex of your religion, and made some impacts on other characters. That's a really good thing, so well done. Druids are by far the most fun class that I've ever played.

Sorry about the autodelete, that sucks. See you in the fields!

JeremiahSun 18-Jun-23 10:58 AM
28 posts
#144776, "i was sad you burned yourself out "
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Sun 18-Jun-23 11:29 AM

bro i loved every interaction you gave me from the i will ####en gut you and string your entrails to the tree to the end... I think somehow we got what happened confused to this day i still didnt know why you blew that day. But i was like #### ya thats what attitude should be a reaver but that day if you didnt log off when you did you were seconds away from having the hunt and a bear rape you im glad you cooled off later after i gave you those gears lmfao i still have no idea why you were mad at mer lmfao so the girl said just dont talk to him he will forget why hes mad lmfao you did.... eventually im glad i didnt kill you that day... cause i coulda you wernt juiced yet lmfao man you can be mean with your tongue though remember i just play a game lmfao i didnt mean to ruin anyones fun time or blame anyone for being dumb... i mean we all chose to go there right ha ha and the stupid girl wasnt even close to death ha ha shes much wiser then what she led on i found on later i can see why you married that i liked your wife more then you lmfao i was always hookin her up with dope gear but then i had to get you some too cause well i didnt want you pissed off i was hittin on your wife lmfao woe is aidle

In the end pvask was my closest brother enemy friend... sometimes your enemy is your best friend.. plus i wanted to get the tattoo and rub it in your face first. Im sad i never got to go to your church you deleted on me out of the blew its ok.. you woulda gotten mad the next day or so when you saw i had the tattoo lmfao i loved your pvask dont think i was ever mad at you.. but damn i really was close to hunting you down lmfao im glad i didnt walk into that trap you almost had me too. lmfao im glad i was like hey wait a minute this is bad... lmfao instincts baby. I was hoping we coulda been tatt buddies but alas the tree wasnt as fun with no crazy murder reaver or the guy saying ok grow some nuts lets go i went with you over other people cause #### it was fun guaranteed and ####did those spire guards whip our assses or what?! they got cracked and thanks for bouncing ideas and thoughts on ergushes relegion with me. I agreed with most of what you taught for sure and i ####en called it... the last law.. I wont say it but nailed it baby lmfao man that was a hard relegion for me to think on cause im a trib whore lmfao im glad i switched to your side when i did and yea i tried not to talk at all in the end me and another player had a talk to where i didnt realize i was ruining his jerkin off fun but #### man two people to talk too... either sit there and jerk it or talk... but i did try to not do that in the end. lmfao i like to talk in a rp game i dunno i didnt realize i was going ooc but i took someone who was way rude word over it. I quit everytime he logged on after that Pvask was just pissy all the time so i like your wife though we talked all the time lmfao shes a blast the day she was raped her ring it was so funny cause she made me promise to not tell you what ring basically.... she blew it in the end and told ya lmfao poor chick got all her #### sacced by that trib man that was crap i will gladely die with you anyday in the end. and its ok i knew i was gonna die regardless cause of some harbinger squatter lmfao but I was shocked to try to login and was denied... to find autod. but i didnt have much con left anyways lmfao we ran through that #### fast ha ha ha RIDE OR DIE! lmfao we were a deadly trio for a while i got a kill! lmfao on the chancellor and provost! lmfao first time ever taking down powerhouses like that lmfao but yea i had alot of fun and i will remember your advices ergush pvask and your wife man were my buds. I loved all of ya ha ha great character i could tell though that you were the first guy... by the way you were talking and were kinda the same pace as the first fella but i didnt say anything
lmfao i didnt wanna ruin it i liked your first character the most. I met the grumpy ol are you a hero yet man hurry up ya lazy ass priceless yvcalla? had a mouth for sure ha ha only gave yourself away by the way you played not talked really. I could tell my advice change your paces and cabals between characters lmfao go slow one be dumb another... to many of the same things tend to out you fast... but hey my opinions are like arses it stinks and dont mean #### just like aidle was liffy... ha ha at least i didnt kill you raiding the empire?! or sanctifyn the wrong dude... or just not show up... lmfao aidle was more her own thing .. i was a ergush studier as i said to you i was his first before all im shocked i got the high priestess to be honest i thought i screwed up but somehow didnt i linked it all in the end lmfao barely thanks to you a little p.s. the tattoo is ####en pimp the end i never got any imm points or leader or any of that #### it didnt matter when i saw what it did lmfao it was worth it all i was so ####en jelous of you at first... but then i wasnt ha ha i was like hey wait i didnt get all that crap... i barely got empowered you got that leader and virtues and ####! ergush gave you all the loves lmfao... ha ha pvask gets all the ergush lovers ... but just kidding i dont care i didnt want the leader con anyway or edges lmfao (LIES) druids are so basic now... compared to all the other priests minus healers true..... but not when you got the juice of ergush lol my fav tatt yet! you missed out on that for sure you were there too wtf i was happy he let me live a tad longer to play around with it too. I was so a walking corpse when he gave it to me for sure lmfao nice god i think i was down to five in the end i had four deaths or so to go to die anyway so auto is good too.. I also got to say... I do like the tree now... compared to krislia and mmochadin... it was wierd so wierd but fun i had to learn a whole new cabal i barely got it in the end i think ill need another go at the tree someday but seriusly those spire guards got juiced thats coming from a two time provost... they use to never wreck faces like that lmfao secrety ishuli training i guess i use to watch single people wreck the executioner not anymore clearly beware

Mr. Jeremiah Lee Brown

aidle (Anonymous)Mon 12-Jun-23 10:52 PM
Charter member
#144752, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Aidle Fialti'li Triliomit the Hi..."
In response to Reply #0

i forgot to log in and didnt realize it would auto so fast whoops lol thanks guys

Mystrillania (Anonymous)Mon 12-Jun-23 10:24 AM
Charter member
#144747, "Farewell high priestess!"
In response to Reply #0

It's sad to see a unique character auto out after a long run. But I guess you completed all of your character goals, so congratulations on that! It was interesting seeing a saurian druid.

Character-wise, I had mixed feelings about you. Overall, I enjoyed you and you were my friend. But I will say your little act with the treant on CB channel got a little too much at times and detracted from the immersion of the game. I'm sure that was not your intent, so figured I should mention it for future consideration.

I will miss my silly lizard sister! Good luck with your next!

JeremiahSun 18-Jun-23 12:33 PM
28 posts
#144777, "RE: Farewell high priestess!/ thoughts now that ive her..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sun 18-Jun-23 01:00 PM

but why mister you ill tell ya why ai miss my sister... ok so after heroing and getting tatts with all four priest classes i will say healers and druids are just broke. They hit a stone... to where paladins and shamans dont... they get multiple paths virtues spells whatever and can wear gear... for one its hard as #### to armor a druid now that they cant wear ####. It makes it to where in hero range you hit a low level... lets just say your gonna die alot and there isnt crap you can do herbal forage is so sketchy once i had a full set the rest of the times it would be so failure... so really i felt like a retarded druid compared to the past druids... Ide just allow them to transform again thats it to change that... Healers well are nerfed cause they cant heal there cabal guardians sorry just my opinion... I can now see why people say that those two classes are broke now. But yea ive heroed all but two classses in carrionfields so what do I know.. lmfao imms should fix that though healers and druids really hit a power limit early and it isnt a good one basically i felt like a weak weak magician with no rods and a random shot at never finding armor to cover that aspect or really all the other priest classes can always get more power.. not healers or druids... they are just boned... i can see why nobpody wants to play them anymore and it shoes by the lack of themn my conclusion dont waste your time go play a paladin or shaman the end... seriously i warned you my facts are based off mulitple hours characterse and years playing.. please imms fix that #### immediately or just remove the two classes cause they suck bad... yep. Sure do dont believe me? go play one and be prepared to facesmash
i did
or not it isnt my game but being a master hero healer best in thera who cant do crap to help a cabal guardian to a hero master druid who puffs out powerwise cause they cant find armor and everyone else can and will come slaughter you and you cant cover the weakness because you dont get virtues paths or armor or god bonuseses just blows ... seriously think on that who wants to play that crap nobody as a newbie i wouldnt want to play it anyways again ausome game just two really big flaws i see perspective and game wise... the power between the four priest class goes from really good to good to #### to ####tier then #### on sjhit eating #### healer being that paladin strongest shaman following by druid then healer garbage exactly in that order precisely is how it goes in my mind it should be more equal but im insane or maybe that is the plan to revamp them all slowely i dont know these things either the end sincerly the master liffy thanks to the staff of carrionfields.com you guys are the best and i sincerly mean that. I appreciate all you do. And i love this game

Mr. Jeremiah Lee Brown

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144744 Previous topic | Next topic