Subject: "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Keir HemlockKeeper the Legend of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144617
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 17-May-23 06:45 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144617, "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Keir HemlockKeeper the Legend of the Battlefield"

Wed May 17 18:41:34 2023

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Keir perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:178

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MoggemanSat 20-May-23 04:40 PM
Member since 11th Nov 2007
8 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144630, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Keir HemlockKeeper the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #0

So this was my first character in over ten years, and first warrior past level 35. The Outlander gameplay was really enjoyable, skulking around in the forest outside the cities.

I had some regrets about legacy choice and weapon choice, but it went quite well anyway.

Biggest concern was playing a warrior in Outlander, after I had spent a long time attaining preps for upcoming fights, if I decided to get a risky item or explore some and died, all those preps would rot. Sure many ways around it I suppose, but it just made it hard to log in again, so I would take longer and longer breaks.

If I go the Outlander path again, I will probably roll something that has access to easier protections, a communer so to say.

But again to whoever thought up the Outlander forest system, big thumbs up, really fun to see another part of CF than I am used to.

RogueWed 17-May-23 07:47 PM
Member since 24th Sep 2003
718 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#144618, "I really hate autodeletes of solid chars, sooo much. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144617 Previous topic | Next topic