Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Pharagon Bloodhoof the Legend of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144590
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 16-May-23 07:50 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144590, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Pharagon Bloodhoof the Legend of the Battlefield, Provincial Magistrate"

Tue May 16 19:45:24 2023

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Pharagon perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:195

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Xzelyx (Anonymous)Wed 17-May-23 11:04 AM
Charter member
#144616, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Pharagon Bloodhoof the Legend of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Enjoyed your character, and our fights. I finished that one fight in Galadon we had with low two-digit HPS, so if you had hit that chop I would have died. I was rooting for you to take over the Spire from that nasty mage, but I suppose it is not to be

GLWYN!

Ilise (Anonymous)Wed 17-May-23 09:07 AM
Charter member
#144613, "Loved Pharagon"
In response to Reply #0

Sure wish could have had more adventures together! You were pretty much the only tribunal Ilise trusted (sorry Sylvus!), and it was so refreshing when we were on together and I had like a real cabal friend. Of course, now I found out that you were the big tribunal leak to big herald media!

Veggie Ribs (Anonymous)Wed 17-May-23 08:43 AM
Charter member
#144610, "Thanks!"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks to all who make this game like an old friend I can always come back to. Special props to Lyeeth for doing more to make this game fun than any other character I ever saw. Was always going to make a comeback, but don't have the time. See ya around!

Lyeeth (Anonymous)Wed 17-May-23 08:47 AM
Charter member
#144612, "RE: Thanks!"
In response to Reply #1

So sad to see this, you clearly went out of your way to support Herald things and make extra time to make sure you participated and supported the different events Heralds put together. That super makes doing events worth the effort and I greatly appreciate it.

I also enjoyed helping you learn to speak clearly. And that we could talk about Tribunal things. And that you RP'd a lot. *sigh*

You will be missed!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144590 Previous topic | Next topic