Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Hemma Laroni the Shadow, Breathless Binde..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144384
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 03-Apr-23 01:55 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144384, "(AUTO) [None] Hemma Laroni the Shadow, Breathless Binder"

Mon Apr 3 01:50:30 2023

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Hemma perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:thief
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:277

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ilise (Anonymous)Tue 09-May-23 08:22 PM
Charter member
#144560, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Hemma Laroni the Shadow, Breathless B..."
In response to Reply #0

You were very key in forming a lot of Ilise's nature and philosophies, and, very patient with my rambling. Sorry it didn't work out, but a fun and influential char!

QuixoticFri 05-May-23 06:49 PM
Member since 09th Feb 2006
837 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144549, "Thanks to whomever bought the PBF"
In response to Reply #0

I cannot yet cross from my bucket list a completed redemption quest, damnitall.

Hemma was a great deal of fun to play both from the frustrations of playing a binder to the joys of a nearly-impossible quest: good luck trying to get twelve people to vouch for you when you are only allowed to bring one person at a time, you and the redemptive immortal do not have frequently-shared login times, and the friends you have cultivated in Fortress start dropping off like flies during a hard frost.

Thank you all who frequented the Inn or joined me in the shrines under the water and above the water. Rary and Az, you brilliantly pushed me to roleplay better, but my game is sadly lacking. Too many friends and rivals to name and comment on properly, but my good experiences far outweighed the annoying handful.

I've been off chasing after another master's degree, and when my current class load, work load, and familial obligations spiked they destroyed my discretionary time for gaming, CW, Extra-exam and language studies. Hopefully I'll have time to do a serious character again in the next couple of months.

Until then, eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow you will die. Welcome to Carrion Fields.

FullmoonCatMon 03-Apr-23 12:48 PM
Member since 10th Jan 2023
168 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144396, "Grungelglut / Nalaea"
In response to Reply #0

Damn! After being your enemy with Grungel, I really wanted to invest in your story as Nalaea. I really enjoyed your character and the whole progression. I was really hoping to see you achieve your goal.

Lyeeth (Anonymous)Mon 03-Apr-23 06:40 AM
Charter member
#144385, "Hemma oh no!"
In response to Reply #0

You put in all that work!

I can only imagine someone responded to the Missed Connections and you found yourself a husband and settled down.

I enjoyed all our chats while they lasted.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144384 Previous topic | Next topic