Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Lultrin DeP'leik the Spectre, Elit..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144261
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 28-Feb-23 02:55 AM
Member since 07th May 2024
16833 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144261, "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Lultrin DeP'leik the Spectre, Elite Imperial Warlock"

Tue Feb 28 01:50:59 2023

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Lultrin perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:238

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Lultrin DeP'leik the Spectre, ..., mackle, 28-Feb-23 05:59 PM, #6
Reply Interesting assumption, Blkdrgn, 28-Feb-23 06:41 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Interesting assumption, mackle, 28-Feb-23 06:51 PM, #8
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Lultrin DeP'leik the Spectre, ..., Jhyrbian, 28-Feb-23 07:37 AM, #2
Reply Lack of context, Blkdrgn, 28-Feb-23 10:38 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Lack of context, Jhyrbian, 28-Feb-23 11:08 AM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Lultrin DeP'leik the Spectre, ..., Sylvus (Anonymous), 28-Feb-23 03:19 AM, #1
     Reply Either hated or loved, Blkdrgn, 28-Feb-23 12:23 PM, #5

mackleTue 28-Feb-23 05:59 PM
Member since 08th Mar 2014
237 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144269, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Lultrin DeP'leik the Spectre, ..."
In response to Reply #0

Just when I thought I finally worked out the rest of the code that goes in to base. Which was + % for either 250 or 300 imm exp, this char shows up.

You should not have got 60 Base, should have been 40.

The only conclusion I am left with is that there is variable not published that impacts about +20% of base. Such as manual contribution by the imms either directly or indirectly. Or could also be minus 20% button. Maybe it's hard coded for -20% if .au I am kidding!

BlkdrgnTue 28-Feb-23 06:41 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
293 posts
#144270, "Interesting assumption"
In response to Reply #6

I was guessing my % would have been 60-70%. I know why it wasn't higher for a couple of reasons but I'm not sure about your "button" idea. Umiron did say the max chance is 95% if all the boxes are ticked.

mackleTue 28-Feb-23 06:51 PM
Member since 08th Mar 2014
237 posts
#144271, "RE: Interesting assumption"
In response to Reply #7

Well i'd love to know why you think you got 60 base, while i got 40 base on Odaza. We were both non-leaders in empire that mastered our spells and I took and handed in quest a bit later.

https://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=31&topic_id=73989&mesg_id=73995&page=

JhyrbianTue 28-Feb-23 07:37 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144263, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Lultrin DeP'leik the Spectre, ..."
In response to Reply #0

just a PSA, just because you use an accent when you say OOC #### doesn't make it any less OOC.

BlkdrgnTue 28-Feb-23 10:38 AM
293 posts
#144264, "Lack of context"
In response to Reply #2

Unless you are claiming Darbrek or something, that is the only person I ever got truly frustrated with and even then I tried to keep it as IC as possible. If you felt I was OOC otherwise, perhaps you just have a thin sense of RP.

JhyrbianTue 28-Feb-23 11:08 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144265, "RE: Lack of context"
In response to Reply #3

Nah, I was an ally you vented to but it was clearly allusions to OOC #### that I didn't want to hear about from an IC char.

Sylvus (Anonymous)Tue 28-Feb-23 03:19 AM
Charter member
#144262, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Lultrin DeP'leik the Spectre, ..."
In response to Reply #0

I hated your accent but enjoyed the banter.

BlkdrgnTue 28-Feb-23 12:23 PM
293 posts
#144267, "Either hated or loved"
In response to Reply #1

Very little in-between. You were a tricky person to deal with for sure and your actions were considered unreasonable to Lultrin because I didn't know other than your attempts on my life .

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144261 Previous topic | Next topic