Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aerithas Ethuil the Shepherd of Pr..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144060
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 27-Jan-23 01:55 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144060, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aerithas Ethuil the Shepherd of Principle, Avowed of Azorinne"

Fri Jan 27 12:50:56 2023

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Aerithas perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:190

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Aerithas (Anonymous)Fri 27-Jan-23 03:58 PM
Charter member
#144063, "Fun character."
In response to Reply #0

I rolled Aerithas because I had never played a monk before and I wanted to give Azo faith another shot. This is probably my first and last monk. A lot of what is said about monks in general is overblown and exaggerated. Having now played a monk I realize that I've been fighting them wrong for years. Against mobs they are great, but I would prefer a Champion for damage output, versatility, and survivability. I was really hampered by the play style of being locked in to the one 'move' that they do well for four rounds. I had to warn everyone in group fights 'please don't expect anything out of me I will be spiritually and emotionally unavailable during this fight'. When I play Paladin's I'm used to carrying the group and always making sure they stay alive. Monk just goes into punchy mode and whatever happens happens.

I did enjoy exploring with everyone. Reginold, Adozo, Bella, Gralker, Athald, random shifter squires I saw once or twice total, it was really good times.

Also enjoyed exploring with Zsarreyen. She gets her own section since we explored all sorts of new areas and unraveled a lot of mysteries. I was never sure if things were EXACTLY how they seemed but I was told to use my best judgement. I always judged by actions and your actions said everything was A-OK. Still though..Joihe is all about the long con so...you're still sus in my book.

Azorinne I for sure struggled with guilt in pulling the plug here. Our last conversation was literally about soldiers who take their bags and leave in the night, never to return. I feel like what I said may have been a little hypocritical but I still get my apricot tree in the orchard so w/e. I'm glad to have finally checked all the right boxes with your religion. I feel like of all the religions you have the most active follower base and after spending 190 hours focused on your religion it is super obvious why. You give so much attention to your followers and personalize every single interaction. I am stealing several of your nuggets of wisdom to use in my day to day life in the future. 10/10 would Azo again. Thanks so much.

AzorinneSun 29-Jan-23 03:21 PM
Member since 27th Dec 2020
36 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#144078, "RE: Fun character."
In response to Reply #3

Oh how I will miss Aerithas. I love having a follower who makes a point to share his experiences and insight with others of the faith. You did a great job and I enjoyed all our interactions as well as seeing what you had to give in interactions with others. Thanks for being a good shepherd.

DallevianFri 27-Jan-23 03:06 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
#144062, "strong character"
In response to Reply #0

very elvish too at times

FullmoonCatFri 27-Jan-23 02:07 PM
Member since 10th Jan 2023
168 posts
#144061, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Aerithas Ethuil the Shepherd o..."
In response to Reply #0

Super awesome character, I loved interacting with you as Bellassan. Thanks for helping me re-learn the game and taking me on zany adventures. That everfull skin was a life-changer.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #144060 Previous topic | Next topic