Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Gralker the Weaver of the Element..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143963
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 10-Jan-23 06:15 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143963, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Gralker the Weaver of the Elements, Avowed of Azorinne, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Tue Jan 10 17:13:22 2023

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Gralker perished, never to return.

Race:saurian
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:405

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Bellassan (Anonymous)Wed 11-Jan-23 12:15 PM
Charter member
#143978, "Have fun on the next!"
In response to Reply #0

I will have to save any really specific character stuff for after my character is gone, but I just wanted to say thank you for the time you spent with me showing me some of the ropes. You really kind of took me under your wing, as I was an obvious noob, and taught me a lot. I know you had some selfish reasons for doing it in part (needing a bard to help with the dragon quests), but it seemed like a fair trade to me.

I thought Gralker was a great character. You had a good story, consistent RP (from my observation), and was powerful. You really had those Imperials/orcs running! I have some specific constructive criticism as well, but like I said I will have to save it for what will probably be a MUCH later goodbye of my own.

I also want to say BRAVO for having disabilities and not letting it stop you from enjoying this game. If this guy with two working hands and zero mental handicaps can even get half as good at the game as you are, I will be proud.

droTue 10-Jan-23 07:34 PM
Member since 16th Feb 2019
66 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143965, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Gralker the Weaver of the Ele..."
In response to Reply #0

This was an interesting character
i rolled this ater Onave couldnt find varkal and missed DL and lost it over sect on the emperor yet did not get anath somehow which would have gotten me a new arc if i did at least
dud the goto invoker thing since i wanted to try saurian
figured id fkip sides
rolled with no idea on a role but its invoker so get moving
in sun pit is a white dragon egg etc junk for lowbie
rolled female because well gear but now a female lizard that needs a role has a dragon egg
i did not char challenge bc of onave i had written a good role i thought
and i wanted to do that one out
so i decided the game gave me a char challenge role
i felt a little bit of cringe on the mother of dragon thing but i tried to arc it into a real character with depth
when i called it a char challenge i took that seriously for most of my life i had no alts i wanted to see if felt like that would pay off
i have not plyed a character over 200 hours since u returned since my stroke i dont think
definitely the most i have put into a role probably ever
i took alot of risks in it
i trued to go into the layers of good thing i tapped into on kelei
i would really likre rp feedback
there wasa point about 300 hours in where ray and azor were on a cruisei think where my char really developed so i thought
around this time i realized i was missing an edge on all the invokers id ever done and i took some junk edges that were cheap early and didnt know if id get it i realized leader ep was my last chance at it
so i tried to 'find my voice' as my char called it to be leader
i did not roll to be a power combo thats not whst avolyte powers are for
not good at pk i enjoy pve more really but pure pve gets stale the light forced pk splash was probably the right touch ironically i killed more people on this character in the last week than kelei and onave did combined
during that cruise time morius 'recruited' me or so i ooc chose to interpret it i tried to open a window for a madness arc
while i was at 100 imm xp total i got 200 from one morius interaction
i said as a person hmm should i arc evil
would it even fly mechanically because i wouldnt play a no magic traitor fag
i started to want it so i pondered how i would go about it i did the yule thing as either a giving acolyte of a vein sinner depending on how my nex chat with morius went
i made him a yule give with a lizard on a xmas card followed by a nightwalker
i also had a wish list if he wanted me to preach for him he was going to have to show me his power i penned that one i showed it to select people i interscted with
i never did get a messenger successfully to morius or they didnt want to mess with me losig magic but i did think a supressed acolyte trained to be a prophet would hsve been a great sin preacher i really dug the idea and had a sales pitxh ready for mporius if i got the chance
list is in role i think pbf bought already
took some risks writing lots of partially ooc stuff tied into ic
please feedback me to i can adjust things in the future
People
Quiv The single most important influence in her life wish i got to give a funeral latet in my life i felt like her funeral was a rp fail

Azor i absolutely dug your religion i remember someone deleting and saying how it was cool they got to rub elbows w evuils a little and it clicked thanks for the followi tried to be a good non follower
Marshalls
Hoshkean so very competant she got annoyed with you ic for demanding she go retrieve with no bash shieldas against orcs when i was still one lesser shield so i died for you there on the flip side stroke brain totally let you down that one tim in the palace i fixed my shield maran alias after that so all the future knighted thank you for your sacrifice. i did realize how bad i messed the entire thing up
i thik sometimes my game knowlesge raises the bsr of what good players expect of me if they hsavent figured it out by my typing yet
your char deleting probably helped the char be successful there was a leadership void without your presence so i tred to step into that for my ep then came
athald - dug having you around you hafd the patience to deal w slower players we clicked a bit better while you were growing up so we already had a repoire
i began to wonder at some point whether yis janky dragon egg role was killing me i was getting no attention from fort gods was i wadting my time? i hsd a couple meltdowns at some point one from a hard loot from not enemies battle that mt characyer actively acoided fighting
as a mage i protested the attle tree war how much i had to do eith the end of that ive no idea but i wrote notes preached nonviolence to whoever listened
char only defended or returned attacks but was not going to let battle knock on the door to summon me
after the hard loot which included the magical dragon egg which gave me som ic emotion to back it that reinforced her ideals to not defend neutral battle if i defend i can only lose if i win the battle i harm a non enemy sorry if im your only fight not breaking rp to give you a battle if you are hauling off as much as you can sorry not sorry
dare- the only villager i ever got to hear mestubborn dwarf got me a ouple times
ill post about hanno in discord this is an awesome story
adozo i trued to focus on the sra weh thing on this char i wush i got your story earlier on
i wont name all of you by name but all my new folks you know who you are i enjoy helping new folks learn the game i hope you got wht you needed from me while i was alive
reginold- i waited my whole life for you to gret bored because..gear
im glad you went right before mew so i can post my pbf
you had a chaper about thart incident on the road she held a grudge about that for a bit she forgavr you aftet you pulled me through to get my quest spell thsyt i never learned how to use but it was neat to get something
ive never got a quest anything before this character watched numerous qyest forms delete i remember hearing sbout schendobs form in waiting when he autodeleted with 80 hours when i wad grtting frustrated i kinda threw my hands up i suck at pk, right, im reading xyfas roles and im like yeah hes got the rp and the pk and class no wonder hes getting loaded with rewards
then this whole count thing goes down while outlander is buff i start to wonder if rp is even worth it im tryingharding my ass off rpwise over here im not getting leader on a char thst feels like deserves it
whst is going wrong here? is it the janky role is it vacation? it wasnt alts pleade feedback me. thsts two chars now i thought were good enough to lead that werent for whatever reason(Kelei)
neither of which i rolled wanting to lead if i want to do that ill make an empire im genuinely curios where my rp fails
please feedback me
i really cant help the typing gives me away
note to cabal is my nemesis
time for an immersion break
thanks for the fun
never duid get to learn whst my spell did but im happy to get it

IthamWed 11-Jan-23 12:28 AM
Member since 29th Apr 2018
126 posts
#143972, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Gralker the Weaver of the Ele..."
In response to Reply #1

Hitting the return key and adding a line space in between paragraphs can go a loooong ways there.

Regardless thanks for giving me something to do and help fight boredom.

The Chef...

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143963 Previous topic | Next topic