Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Krimzar Oakbelly the Kelp Beer Conno..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143923
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 04-Jan-23 06:55 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143923, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Krimzar Oakbelly the Kelp Beer Connoisseur, High Herald of the Eternal Star"

Wed Jan 4 17:51:44 2023

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Krimzar perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:392

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Krimzar (Anonymous)Sat 07-Jan-23 01:27 PM
Charter member
#143944, "GOODBYES"
In response to Reply #0

Krimzar was a lot of fun. I have not played in a long time and wanted my come back to be something that was relatively independent. So the idea of a storm champion was born, Whiysdan follower (allowing a bit less piety than say Azorinne follower), aspiring to get Fortitude/Hope (and ending up with Fortitude / Charity - no regrets, played out much better than my original idea). When I joined, the Heralds were non existent so I am happy that I was able to breathe a bit of life into my favorite Cabal. I leave the Cabal with a robust roster of Heralds who are a lot more talented than me - this is a good time to lean my polearm against the wall. @Rarywey - thank you for giving me a shot at HH - I hope I added a bit to the lore.

@Whiysdan: you are a very fun, effortless diety to follow. I loved all our interactions. I will say that CF is a better place when there is more of you, popping out of the ground and giving others a bit of a boost, or a bit of a pelt! I also really like how you manage virtues. The first one is for the character build, the second is for whimsy. Big fan all around and was honored to wear your tattoo. (By the way, my invoking it was a complete lucky guess, I did not mean to ruin the surprise!!!)

@Heralds: you guys were great. I'm glad to not have participated in the character challenge (though I was really tempted to drop Krimzar for a healer that was still not claimed toward the end). I stuck it out and that was certainly the correct decision.

-- Hornsby: Loved your crisp role. Very polished. Very fun. I personally find porcupine disappointing and I suspect you did too. I think had you had pachyderm, the two of us could have done basically anything around!

-- Larhetlas: A bit disappointing to see you not take a dwarf bard to the very end! But you were such a delight and a burst of flavor in a short period of time, who am I really to complain!

-- Iskiohr: Loved seeking to amaze but not get lost in a maze.

-- Anijawen: Would have loved to see an active invoker, but I think I caught you at the tail end of your Herald career.

-- Zsarreyen: It was great to see you gain confidence and flourish. My congratulations to you on the High Herald - well done.

-- Ny: What a unique and fun role/approach to the Heralds. I cannot wait to see how you flourish.

@Ili-Chancellor: suave seductive evil. The cookies/Mother story arc was great - morbid, eerie, and a lot of fun.

@Regi-Provost: keep on trucking. As you mentioned, we grew apart a bit toward the end, but you were my brother from another mother till the end.

TOO MANY TO REMEMBER - if you post, I'll certainly reply.

(One pinch of salt @ the player of Soleon/Braitin/Kobec/Torph/Waf/a few RP-identical others: I hope you find peace and your place within CF. The "level up then break role/align alienate everyone around you" model cannot be sustainable now that you are no longer green.)

Reginold B (Anonymous)Sat 07-Jan-23 05:26 PM
Charter member
#143948, "RE: GOODBYES"
In response to Reply #2

There were a lot of good moments. You were one of a few well played paladins that were always good for a few brief but non-cursory words when we were in the early going together. I was so thrilled when you got fortitude and started hooking me up with divine blessings - lol. In time that developed into a very low maintenance but meaningful IC relationship. I couldn’t have asked for better to bounce ideas off and flesh out my own role in practice. The Herald crew you left behind is testament to the success you had as a leader. Nice job.

kbdThu 05-Jan-23 03:29 PM
Member since 07th May 2022
34 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143927, "That was fun"
In response to Reply #0

We had a fun dynamic going between you and Liliath. That got the character going but also myself after my long hiatus, so thanks! Obvious choice for High Herald as well.

Krimzar (Anonymous)Sat 07-Jan-23 01:30 PM
Charter member
#143945, "We had some good times!"
In response to Reply #1

I wish we had gone on more adventures and expeditions!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143923 Previous topic | Next topic