Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Yabrix the Yama Arashi, Elite Im..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143851
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 17-Dec-22 05:55 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143851, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Yabrix the Yama Arashi, Elite Imperial Shadow"

Sat Dec 17 16:50:32 2022

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Yabrix perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:55

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Yabrix (Anonymous)Sun 18-Dec-22 06:57 AM
Charter member
#143852, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Yabrix the Yama Arashi, Elit..."
In response to Reply #0

I tried to play an Imperial with them being in the gutter but being a solo player its hard. I had battle asking me all the time for help against outlander, but as soon as they got their breath and outlander could not longer raid...back to taking the codex and piling on a cabal with no one in it. The beat downs just took it out of me.

The other problem I had was I was really trying to play the Empire of old and how it is set up that Sects should not freely help one another. That there should be tension. Well that doesnt work when you have no one, or the few there are you REALLY need and cant really RP that.

Ah well, just my opinion that Empire no longer really works in the current environment with smaller playerbase. Kind of need larger numbers for how it was to be, or permas and that is lame.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143851 Previous topic | Next topic