Subject: "(DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master Chron..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143794
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 07-Dec-22 04:40 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143794, "(DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master Chronicler, Breathless Fire and Stone Storyteller of the Eternal Star"

Wed Dec 7 03:37:20 2022

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Larhetlas perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:bard
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:97

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master C..., kbd, 08-Dec-22 01:53 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master C..., apex (Anonymous), 09-Dec-22 07:30 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master C..., Iliuwhatzyn (Anonymous), 07-Dec-22 09:33 AM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master C..., apex (Anonymous), 07-Dec-22 11:45 AM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master C..., apex (Anonymous), 07-Dec-22 04:59 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master C..., Rethienne (Anonymous), 07-Dec-22 08:08 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master C..., apex (Anonymous), 07-Dec-22 11:52 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master C..., RaryweyImm, 07-Dec-22 08:28 PM, #6

kbdThu 08-Dec-22 01:53 PM
Member since 07th May 2022
34 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143804, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master C..."
In response to Reply #0

Was fun to have you around! How did you like playing an unplayable combo? That particular one sounds awesome to me (even with that low charisma).

-Liliath

apex (Anonymous)Fri 09-Dec-22 07:30 AM
Charter member
#143812, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master C..."
In response to Reply #7

I loved being around Lilly! Great job.

Going into it I thought the charisma would be a big problem. It wasn't for most things. Compared to Calithildir who was w-elf tragic, healing and buffing songs were comparable. Lullaby and tranquil seemed to land with same consistency. There may be a bit of a hit on symphonic, but I am not sure how much it is due to charisma or just simple repertoire preference. The wood-elf was noticeably more tanky, but I think it is more due to dodge dex difference and I never went full damage reduction to see how much mileage I'd get out of those fat dwarf hit points. Still, it is a limited test case, I didn't go out of my way to crunch the numbers.

All told, I loved playing the combo.

Iliuwhatzyn (Anonymous)Wed 07-Dec-22 09:33 AM
Charter member
#143798, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master C..."
In response to Reply #0

This was fun. I enjoyed interacting with you and am super stoked the mystery of the screaming voicebox was discovered. Did you even ever die your entire characters life?

Spider ring I was just thinking...adapt, improvise, overcome...at the end of the day it's just a ring, my other features were shiningly beautiful and a true gift for all those present, though nobody realized I changed my description during as well. Which is also funny because I removed all/put all pit when I deleted and put my nakey description up for the delete. So everyone can see Ili in all his glory for eternity. Except Morius. Don't let that guy find me. He is angry probably.

apex (Anonymous)Wed 07-Dec-22 11:45 AM
Charter member
#143800, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master C..."
In response to Reply #3

As far as memory holds I died only once at the end of the character challenge quest, and in the only way that is acceptable for a bard--by a paper cut.

For your enjoyment:
A tome of vexation's cut wounds you.
You have been KILLED!!

You were great fun to be around, thanks for that.

apex (Anonymous)Wed 07-Dec-22 04:59 AM
Charter member
#143795, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master C..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, fekk, that's the end of Larhetlas Firebeard. I had great fun playing the char and would have loved to keep playing way more and for far longer than I did, but real life is asking me to be an adult at the moment, so he has to go. And it is not a bad thing too, finally you are all free from that atrocious "accent" I was attempting.

First off, Baer thank you for the opportunity to play in the challenge and a custom character on top of it too! I had a real blast. I hope you didn't regret the decision to hand me a dwarf I love the character challenges in CF, I hope you do more of those in the future.

Rary, love ya pretty goddess. You are always cool to be around with and I should have come more often. I had a lot in mind on how Larhetlas would tackle your religion and I was excited to see how you would react to all of that. But, you never know where the river takes you and this time real life just didn't line up.

Illiu-whatever-nezyn (jesus, the spelling on some names), getting naked but being unable to remove the spider ring had me rolling laughing. Exceptional in every interaction, landing the "I have already moved on from this conversation" mid-talk when you had to go defend will stick with me too.

Oakbelly, you're the man. We had some good times together, and thank you for all the help. Keep the Heralds going, you're doing a great job.

I think that is enough goodbyes for now. If you write, I will answer. Thank you all for the fun time.

Rethienne (Anonymous)Wed 07-Dec-22 08:08 AM
Charter member
#143797, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master C..."
In response to Reply #1

It was you! You were a stubborn bastard, that’s for sure. Way to stick your principles all around, and thanks for the fun.

apex (Anonymous)Wed 07-Dec-22 11:52 AM
Charter member
#143801, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master C..."
In response to Reply #2

Who would I be if I didn't constantly look for someone to butt horns with?

Reth was great, but you woodland sprites need to learn already, you don't threaten a dwarf's ale or gold. Only darkness lies that way... Gems and kin too, now that I think about it. .. beards as well.. Alright, it is hard to stay on the good side of a dwarf, but elves can never be trusted. So, there.

Thank you for all the interactions. I loved them all.

RaryweyImmWed 07-Dec-22 08:28 PM
Member since 01st Nov 2021
54 posts
#143803, "RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Larhetlas Firebeard the Master C..."
In response to Reply #1

I would've definitely liked to see more of your dwarfy take on Rary-faith, but that's life. Larhetlas was always such fun to watch.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143794 Previous topic | Next topic