Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Calotte the Abomination, Magistrat..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143500
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 30-Sep-22 03:00 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143500, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Calotte the Abomination, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Fri Sep 30 14:58:50 2022

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Calotte perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:54

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Aureliel (Anonymous)Sat 01-Oct-22 06:30 PM
Charter member
#143509, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Calotte the Abomination, Magis..."
In response to Reply #0

Was this my fault or was it just October? I valued our RP sessions and if you wanted me to back off at all I would have. Sorry if so.

galkabearSat 01-Oct-22 09:51 PM
Member since 03rd Jan 2014
173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143510, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Calotte the Abomination, Magis..."
In response to Reply #2

no. On part sick of the forum whining happening all over again, but the other was zefur. I can't sit here and feel like im being a babysitter for an absolute idiot. I cant. When I saw that he actually got promoted it was delete time.

You were my favorite char to actually interact with, and I was thinking of trying a lust situtaion with you and the god of lust maybe, but given the situations already with said person above, and the theft, I didnt want to bring your char into further situations that could be awful
but you were my characters only real friend, but it was reginold whom my char had first had some attachment to as a father figure, and why I always spoke to him the way I did

that being said, reg was only person that could have tried to get me to the light, not you. Im sorry on that, but it was an aspect of your development with him. He actively tried to always even get his attention lol. and approval.

Aureliel (Anonymous)Sun 02-Oct-22 03:34 AM
Charter member
#143511, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Calotte the Abomination, Magis..."
In response to Reply #3

Well, I'm glad! Just know that I wouldn't ask anything of anyone I wasn't willing to go through myself - that situation probably would have worked if Morius'd gotten involved. Perfectly willing to get knocked down to human if it's through good RP.

:thumbsup:

A current tribunal (Anonymous)Fri 30-Sep-22 03:45 PM
Charter member
#143501, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Calotte the Abomination, Magis..."
In response to Reply #0

That was fast.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143500 Previous topic | Next topic