Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Yerkque the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143484
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 25-Sep-22 04:25 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17173 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143484, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Yerkque the Dweller of the Wilds"

Sun Sep 25 16:24:59 2022

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Yerkque perished, never to return.

Race:frost
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:116

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ErgushMon 26-Sep-22 07:10 AM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143485, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Yerkque the Dweller of the Wi..."
In response to Reply #0

If this is because of the change in leadership then poop. Otherwise, Yerkque was fun and interesting. GLWYN!

Yerkque (Anonymous)Mon 26-Sep-22 09:16 AM
Charter member
#143486, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Yerkque the Dweller of the Wi..."
In response to Reply #1

I'm not going to lie, it partly was, but there's a part of it also that I was bored with the build. I have never liked using pets or relying on pets much as part of a build and while I thought this might be fun, it just was a pain for me, especially after the changes to Outlander paths and having to go find my tame all the time. I learned a lot about tames and such on this one though.

As far as the leadership change goes, I get your reasoning but I also don't entirely agree with it. Had I not been blindsided about it, I probably would have said more that day on cb but I was a bit stunned. I do get that it was double the time I had originally said but I was not logging in during my anniversary weekend and that just kinda cratered it. No hard feelings at all, just made it easier to give it up and move on to something else.

I'll be back in Outlander eventually, I always end up back at some point.

AbernyteWed 28-Sep-22 01:58 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
975 posts
#143490, "So Long Frosty."
In response to Reply #2

I really liked Frosty as a character and enjoyed our times ranking. It was good to have some sort of ally about in my playing times. Great work on taking Thok down when he came to annoy us on Kiadana.

I think he and I had an accord at that point to not actively hunt each other unless it was all a bit ‘raidsy’

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143484 Previous topic | Next topic